NARS + Pierre Hardy

MakeMeUp79

I kept telling myself i did not need another blush, but I got a 20% off coupon from asos yesterday so thought what the hell, can't let it go to waste so I picked up Boys Don't Cry, hope it looks as good on me as I have seen on every one else.

MissTT

Good job on getting the Asos coupon. It's a site I tend to forget about, but they have all kinds of hidden gems.

I'm wearing BDC today. The gold overspray is quite lovely and I kind of wish it remained in the product. Oh well, gives me a way to make use of Luster. My daughter started her very first job today and wore Rotonde. This fool child of mine says, "I didn't expect it to be so pigmented." I stopped in my tracks. "Girl, it's NARS! How many NARS blushes have you owned? Counting the bronzer about 8, right? That's what they do. Pigment!" I was shaking my head the whole time and went and got her the Yachiyo.

MakeMeUp79

Awwww sweet! hope she enjoys her first day. Keeping my eyes open for another code so i can get Rotunde and the yachiyo brush. I have spent way too much recently. using coupons makes me feel better.

MissTT

Was Rotonde not available at ASOS? These shades are LE so you may not be able to wait as long as usual. I'd hate for you to miss out. I still haven't contacted Bloomies about screwing up my order. Maybe they'll be nicer about it having had so many complaints. I need to call tonight.

I want to call my daughter at work so badly. LOL. She's working at my cousin's salon and I truly need to schedule an appointment as I got a gift card there for Mother's Day. She'd probably get annoyed though. I was all staring at her getting ready and she gave me much side-eye. Sorry y'all. My baby girl is growing up (20 y/o
lol.gif
) and moving away so I am totally helicopter parenting 'til I drop her off in South Carolina this Fall.

MakeMeUp79

Was Rotonde not available at ASOS? These shades are LE so you may not be able to wait as long as usual. I'd hate for you to miss out. I still haven't contacted Bloomies about screwing up my order. Maybe they'll be nicer about it having had so many complaints. I need to call tonight.

I want to call my daughter at work so badly. LOL. She's working at my cousin's salon and I truly need to schedule an appointment as I got a gift card there for Mother's Day. She'd probably get annoyed though. I was all staring at her getting ready and she gave me much side-eye. Sorry y'all. My baby girl is growing up (20 y/o
lol.gif
) and moving away so I am totally helicopter parenting 'til I drop her off in South Carolina this Fall.
It was available, but I just felt so bad for spending so much on extra dimension, fashion sets, baking beauties, Urban decay and the list goes on and on. If its not there in a few weeks time, I will just have to believe it was not for me and would have looked awful on my skin tone ...

My little ones are 2 and 4, and getting more and more independent every day ... I will be a complete mess by time they are 20 and going out into the real world alone!

looovemac

I received Rotonde, finally lol... I am really happy with the color! I have a feeling that I will use this one a lot during the summer!

Richelle83

I got my blushes today! Sorry if the quality is crappy, my phone is not the best. I wore each color on each cheek and did a different eye look for both. They are extremely pigmented but so gorgeous! Happy I took the plunge. I also compared them to close colors and none even compare. I really like these blushes!
Crap!! I have been ignoring this thread since I bought BDC but finally decided I HAD to buy something. Well, crap I didn't need to see this at all. Rotonde will finally be mine! Thanks Vampy
sigh.gif

VampyCouture

Crap!! I have been ignoring this thread since I bought BDC but finally decided I HAD to buy something. Well, crap I didn't need to see this at all. Rotonde will finally be mine! Thanks Vampy
sigh.gif
No problem! Yes, you do need Rotonde. I will be getting a lot of use out of that blush this summer!

MissTT

I haven't even opened my Rotonde yet. Probably b/c the last 3 blushers I've purchased have been in that color family. I picked up MAC Style, MAC Modern Mandarin, and Maybelline Coral Burst. Kinda killed my lemming for Rotonde lol. I've worn BDC 2-3x though.

I intentionally waited for the Bloomies situation to die down a bit to see if I could get an unsuspecting CS rep. It worked. I called last night and they will be sending me new blushes (order filled from store) for the price I originally paid. I guess I have back ups. Now we have a new issue. He gave me my total and said goodbye. When I got my invoice via email they charged me $13 shipping.
ohboy.gif
I'm gonna wait until tonight to fight that battle. Wanna make sure my goodies ship before they change their mind.

looovemac

I haven't even opened my Rotonde yet. Probably b/c the last 3 blushers I've purchased have been in that color family. I picked up MAC Style, MAC Modern Mandarin, and Maybelline Coral Burst. Kinda killed my lemming for Rotonde lol. I've worn BDC 2-3x though.

I intentionally waited for the Bloomies situation to die down a bit to see if I could get an unsuspecting CS rep. It worked. I called last night and they will be sending me new blushes (order filled from store) for the price I originally paid. I guess I have back ups. Now we have a new issue. He gave me my total and said goodbye. When I got my invoice via email they charged me $13 shipping.
ohboy.gif
I'm gonna wait until tonight to fight that battle. Wanna make sure my goodies ship before they change their mind.

Wow MissTT they did that? I am sorry to hear that.. Bloomingdales is so unprofessional! Call and make sure they refund the shipping money back to you.. it's their fault for sending wrong items so they should not be charging you shipping fee.

MissTT

I should say the rep gave me a total that did not include shipping. Bloomies is totally bogus. Hopefully, though, they remove the charge without incident. Says right on their site free shipping over $50 for Beauty. I spent twice that.

sayalin

I know this collection is Limited Edition but do you know when they're going to stop selling it? Is it when they run out or just a specific date? Or when they have a new collection they're just gonna pull this one out like MAC?

katred

Specktra Bestie
I know this collection is Limited Edition but do you know when they're going to stop selling it? Is it when they run out or just a specific date? Or when they have a new collection they're just gonna pull this one out like MAC?
Generally they leave product out until the next collection arrives, which could mean that it will be on counter until the Fall collection launches. It wouldn't be unheard of for Nars. Also, things tend to remain available on line for a little while after they've left counters. Of any of the makeup brands I buy, Nars is the most "forgiving" when it comes to limited collections. Things do sell out, but it takes a while and you should have plenty of opportunity to grab what you want in the meantime. I don't think I've ever missed out on a Nars piece. One more reason I love them: Low stress limited collections.

MissTT

The exception has been the 6-pan blush palettes at Sephora and Nordstrom. Those things sold out and were hard to find. The second palette from Nordstrom sold out much faster than the first. (Pretty much on day 1.) I think everyone realized how awesome they were by then.

foxxylatina07

Shontay I am in love with these blushes oh man they go on so smooth and stay all day. Every time I'm applying my makeup I get all giddy inside when I look at the blushes
girlhaha.gif
. I've been wearing them ever since I got them. I don't think I will have to buy blushes for a very long time.

Latest posts