NARS Summer 2011

LMD84

Taj Mahal (orange blush) is being repromoted with the summer collection. The pink blush/highlighter is something new, and we don't know its name yet.
thanks for clearing that up!
thmbup.gif

shontay07108

Is that pink blush Angelika or is it a brand new shade? I definitely want the shadow trio, the orange gloss and probably the lipstick. Can never have too much Nars in your life.

shontay07108

[quote name="MarieMary" url="/forum/thread/173694/nars-summer-2011/60#post_2098131"]

It's a brand new shade. Only new products appear on promotional pictures like that. Plus, missmolliecule and mac_aiken confirmed it's a a new shade.

No problem! Credits go to missmolliecule; she's the one who said it on page 1! ;)

[/quote] Well, in that case, I'm all over that pink blush.

WhatWouldJoanDo

Totally agree! I saw that image and thought perfectly lovely :) also Mayflower - so pretty!

Sorry about the triple post. I don't know what happened!

On the Nars Facebook page, there is a new gallery with scans from Elle Magazine. So we have some new names for the summer collection. :) Carthage pure matte lipstick looks soooo pretty on the model's lips!

missmolliecule

Well I suppose since the pic is out I'll give you the names and info!

The pink blush is a highlighting blush called New Order :) It's gorgeous.

Carthage is a hot pink lipstick... it's a new pure matte!

The name of the regular lipstick is Mayflower... it's a peachy pink :)

The gloss is called Wonder

The velvet matte is called Bolero

The nailpolishes are Ecume (MATTE WHITE!!) and Kismet (Shimmering Sunflower)

The trio is Cap Ferrat

The duo to the top left was my favorite, it's called Dogon.

The duo on the bottom left is called Exotic Dance.

**I can't remember the name of the soft touch shadow pencil off the top of my head right now but when I remember I'll let you guys know :) It's a beautiful deep chartreuse glitter

and with MarieMary's post, NARS is also releasing Laguna body bronzer.... 45$. It... is... STUNNING. I was literally speechless!! It smells like Body Glow!

NARS is also expanding the Laguna line with a multiple!

on top of all this there are plenty more new summer items coming.. but my lips are sealed!

Honey&LemonGirl

Okay, definitely on the Dogon duo and New Order blush (if it isn't glittery), and my maybes are Carthage (LOVE the name) and Bolero.

@missmolliecule: Do you happen to know when the official release date is for this collection? Or when it'll appear online or on counters?

bis

[quote name="missmolliecule" url="/forum/thread/173694/nars-summer-2011/60#post_2098257"]

Dogon is the most beautiful duo I've ever seen. Seriously. It's a metallic beige and a metallic royal navy.. but they're both duochromes that flash gold and green!! SO STUNNING!
[/quote] *swoon* That sounds delicious, so I might get this one and the New Order blush (colour and name).

MarieMary

@ missmolliecule: Thanks for the confirmation and all the extra info! I guess I did my research right. :p
And now I'm intereted in Dogon, as if there weren't enough gorgeous things in this collection already!

EngineerBarbie

Oh Carthage and New Order, you will be mine. ::rubs hands and salivates evilly::

I wanted the Cap-Ferrat e/s trio but I think I have colors like that already.