NARSissist Eye Palette

GlamMomAngel

3f9d9353_image.jpeg
It looks like it's coming out with the spring collection!
Whaaaaaattttttttttttt???!!!!

pinkpaint

I'm so excited for this!
yahoo.gif
I've skipped all the palettes that have come out recently (Too Faced, Urban Decay, Laura Mercier, etc. etc.) so now I won't feel terrible if I splurge on this. I'm hoping that this won't be more than $70. After this purchase, maybe I can join the low-buy. Lord knows I need to.

kalexis08

I'm so excited for this!
yahoo.gif
I've skipped all the palettes that have come out recently (Too Faced, Urban Decay, Laura Mercier, etc. etc.) so now I won't feel terrible if I splurge on this. I'm hoping that this won't be more than $70. After this purchase, maybe I can join the low-buy. Lord knows I need to.
i feel like it will be more that $70, hopefully it won't be.

pinkpaint

i feel like it will be more that $70, hopefully it won't be.
I know. I guess the gifting palettes were $45 for 6 shadows, so this will likely be $90-$100. I don't know how I'm gonna manage that. Time to sell some things lol. This is the kind of product I would save for a F&F sale, but they're all over now smh.

GlamMomAngel

I know. I guess the gifting palettes were $45 for 6 shadows, so this will likely be $90-$100. I don't know how I'm gonna manage that. Time to sell some things lol. This is the kind of product I would save for a F&F sale, but they're all over now smh.
I hope it wont be $100
thud.gif

I don't know how my husband will feel about me spending that much on one palette lol. I will have shred the receipts and bank statements LOL! I really want this palette!

pinkpaint

I hope it wont be $100
thud.gif

I don't know how my husband will feel about me spending that much on one palette lol. I will have shred the receipts and bank statements LOL! I really want this palette!
Me too! I would have to go on a serious no-buy for a couple months. I just love Nars and this seems like a way better deal than buying a bunch of singles or duos. Besides, I always use palettes more than singles.

GlamMomAngel

Me too! I would have to go on a serious no-buy for a couple months. I just love Nars and this seems like a way better deal than buying a bunch of singles or duos. Besides, I always use palettes more than singles.
I hate buying single shadows from any brand. I only buy palettes and this neutral palette is RIGHT up my alley. I LOVE neutrals! even tho the colors kinda remind of the Lorac Pro palette (which I have) I still want this lol

GoldenGirl

I'm so excited for this!
yahoo.gif
Me too! I haven't bought a palette since maybe the summertime.

Though, yeah, I'm thinking it'll be

I thought I was the only one not really a fan of single shadows. I'll buy them from MAC but only because I can depot them... into a palette!

I skipped all of those palettes too, I didn't see anything I just HAD to have, but this... THIS looks like a MUST have for me. Let me start putting a little rainy day money aside so I won't be surprised when it's like a million dollars.

cindypltnm81

The shadows themselves look kinda small so I don't think it'll be that much.
But nars shadow quality is so on a higher level. Plus what you pay for a duo or single can be pricey. I'm assuming this palette maybe should be no more than $75. Which is still a deal because a single is like $24 and the duo are like $32. But it wld have been nice to see larger sizes from nars.

cindypltnm81

I hate buying single shadows from any brand.  I only buy palettes and this neutral palette is RIGHT up my alley.  I LOVE neutrals!  even tho the colors kinda remind of the Lorac Pro palette (which I have) I still want this lol
Who doesn't love a neutral palette! NARS needs to hurry, I'm dying to see what the shadows are like. What I will say because I have so many singles and duos....I don't always reach for them as much as my ready made palettes. I think I have "cordura duo" out because it my favorite neutral duo that goes with anything.

GlamMomAngel

Me too! I haven't bought a palette since maybe the summertime.

Though, yeah, I'm thinking it'll be

I thought I was the only one not really a fan of single shadows. I'll buy them from MAC but only because I can depot them... into a palette!

I skipped all of those palettes too, I didn't see anything I just HAD to have, but this... THIS looks like a MUST have for me. Let me start putting a little rainy day money aside so I won't be surprised when it's like a million dollars.
I bought the Naked3 palette, but that has been the only bought I purchased in months

GlamMomAngel

Who doesn't love a neutral palette! NARS needs to hurry, I'm dying to see what the shadows are like. What I will say because I have so many singles and duos....I don't always reach for them as much as my ready made palettes. I think I have "cordura duo" out because it my favorite neutral duo that goes with anything.
yes they need to hurry with details! I hate waiting. I feel like since other people are posting this palette on their instagrams that it may be released sooner than later...well at least I hope so lol

MarieMary

yes they need to hurry with details! I hate waiting. I feel like since other people are posting this palette on their instagrams that it may be released sooner than later...well at least I hope so lol
It was first shown in late November after a bloggers / press presentation in Singapore. ;) NARS usually communicates about a collection about 2 weeks before the release date, so if they've not released information, we still have at least a few weeks to wait. ;)

cindypltnm81

They look about the size of the ones in the God Created Woman palette, which had 6 shades when this one has 15 (6 x 2.5). You're welcome. ;) It was first shown in late November after a bloggers / press presentation in Singapore. ;) NARS usually communicates about a collection about 2 weeks before the release date, so if they've not released information, we still have at least a few weeks to wait. ;)
Can you tell if any of these are new maybe or just from the permanent line?

Latest posts