NARSissist Eye Palette

MarieMary

Can you tell if any of these are new maybe or just from the permanent line?
It's really hard to tell, but some do like familiar. They tend to use a few "usual suspects" in palettes sometimes, so maybe Bali, Coconut Grove, Ashes to Ashes, All About Eve, Kalahari, etc?

cindypltnm81

It's really hard to tell, but some do like familiar. They tend to use a few "usual suspects" in palettes sometimes, so maybe Bali, Coconut Grove, Ashes to Ashes, All About Eve, Kalahari, etc?
I have those all except coconut grove :( too bad if they are as I really wanted to get this.

MarieMary

I have those all except coconut grove
ssad.gif
too bad if they are as I really wanted to get this.
Well, those are 5-7 possible shades out of 15. ;) Still plenty of options for colors you might not have. :) I hope they tell us soon what colros are in this palette!

cindypltnm81

Well, those are 5-7 possible shades out of 15. ;) Still plenty of options for colors you might not have. :) I hope they tell us soon what colros are in this palette!
Who am I kidding? I love everything nars and because I never seen all shadow palette release like this from them. It is worth the purchase.

GlamMomAngel

8cb83f41_image.jpeg
Another image from NARS counter manager in nordstrom. Maybe this palette will be out sooner than later since the employees are receiving it?

Hi Ladies,

I emailed Nars yesterday and asked about this palette. They said it would be released on 20th of January (yippee!) and will be available on the UK and EU websites (which is what I had asked about). This makes me think it won't be Nordstrom only. A lot of new releases never make the EU site so if its going to be on that then its probably going to be available from all Nars outlets so don't think we need to panic about distribution. Sorry I didn't think to ask about price but to be honest I'm willing to bankrupt myself for this, whatever it costs!

cindypltnm81

Hi Ladies, I emailed Nars yesterday and asked about this palette. They said it would be released on 20th of January (yippee!) and will be available on the UK and EU websites (which is what I had asked about). This makes me think it won't be Nordstrom only. A lot of new releases never make the EU site so if its going to be on that then its probably going to be available from all Nars outlets so don't think we need to panic about distribution. Sorry I didn't think to ask about price but to be honest I'm willing to bankrupt myself for this, whatever it costs!
That is really good news. Thanks for sharing :)

GlamMomAngel

Hi Ladies, I emailed Nars yesterday and asked about this palette. They said it would be released on 20th of January (yippee!) and will be available on the UK and EU websites (which is what I had asked about). This makes me think it won't be Nordstrom only. A lot of new releases never make the EU site so if its going to be on that then its probably going to be available from all Nars outlets so don't think we need to panic about distribution. Sorry I didn't think to ask about price but to be honest I'm willing to bankrupt myself for this, whatever it costs!
Thanks!! That's great news!

MamboPoet

I've never bought a Nars shadow, and I'm actually on a low-buy this year (12 new items, not including replenishment) All you lovely experts, would this be worth making one of my 12? (I'm really suffering here with this low buy and it's just the 10th of January, I hope this gets easier!)

GlamMomAngel

Thanks!! That's great news!

Monsy

Shades include:
- All About Eve I: a flesh-toned neutral.
- Madrague II: a matte caramel.
- Fez: a velvety cocoa.
- Bali: a neutral.
- Coconut Grove: a deep brown infused with reflections.
- Madrague I: a matte cream.
- Nepal: a soft, sheer rose.
- Ashes to Ashes: a shimmery violet-based brown.
- Brousse II: a black violet.
- Mekon: an espresso infused with gold.
- Bellissima I: a shimmering beige with subtle glitter.
- Lhasa: a lavender grey.
- Bad Behavior: a deep pewter.
- Dogon II: a charcoal black.
- Pandora II: a matte black.

79$

Rinstar

Shades include: - All About Eve I: a flesh-toned neutral. - Madrague II: a matte caramel. - Fez: a velvety cocoa. - Bali: a neutral. - Coconut Grove: a deep brown infused with reflections. - Madrague I: a matte cream. - Nepal: a soft, sheer rose. - Ashes to Ashes: a shimmery violet-based brown. - Brousse II: a black violet. - Mekon: an espresso infused with gold. - Bellissima I: a shimmering beige with subtle glitter. - Lhasa: a lavender grey. - Bad Behavior: a deep pewter. - Dogon II: a charcoal black. - Pandora II: a matte black. 79$
This palette will be MINE! I only have Lhasa and Dogon II and they are literally my 2 favorite shadows in the world, so I don't mind having back-ups! In fact,I'm happy to have them!

sungelly87

I've 5 out of the 15...not sure if I'm gonna get this...wish they would have Rajasthan or something that was LE

pnfpn

Hi Ladies,

I emailed Nars yesterday and asked about this palette. They said it would be released on 20th of January (yippee!) and will be available on the UK and EU websites (which is what I had asked about). This makes me think it won't be Nordstrom only. A lot of new releases never make the EU site so if its going to be on that then its probably going to be available from all Nars outlets so don't think we need to panic about distribution. Sorry I didn't think to ask about price but to be honest I'm willing to bankrupt myself for this, whatever it costs!
Can you imagine how stupid it would be if they alienated a whole region with this palette? My mind boggles at the thought!

I'm glad its coming out on the 20th, it looks like this is my early birthday present!