NARSissist Eye Palette

katred

Specktra Bestie
Shades include:
- All About Eve I: a flesh-toned neutral.
- Madrague II: a matte caramel.
- Fez: a velvety cocoa.
- Bali: a neutral.
- Coconut Grove: a deep brown infused with reflections.
- Madrague I: a matte cream.
- Nepal: a soft, sheer rose.
- Ashes to Ashes: a shimmery violet-based brown.
- Brousse II: a black violet.
- Mekon: an espresso infused with gold.
- Bellissima I: a shimmering beige with subtle glitter.
- Lhasa: a lavender grey.
- Bad Behavior: a deep pewter.
- Dogon II: a charcoal black.
- Pandora II: a matte black.

79$
Thanks so much for posting!! I'm kind of torn, because there's a mix of shades I want and shades I already have.

Want:
Fez
Coconut Grove
Nepal
Brousse (but I really want both shades in the duo)
Bad Behaviour (not sure what this one is, but I have a Pavlovian response to the word "pewter")

Have:
Dogon
Lhasa
Mekong
Ashes to Ashes

That's a great price for the number of shades, too, I think.

GlamMomAngel

Shades include:
- All About Eve I: a flesh-toned neutral.
- Madrague II: a matte caramel.
- Fez: a velvety cocoa.
- Bali: a neutral.
- Coconut Grove: a deep brown infused with reflections.
- Madrague I: a matte cream.
- Nepal: a soft, sheer rose.
- Ashes to Ashes: a shimmery violet-based brown.
- Brousse II: a black violet.
- Mekon: an espresso infused with gold.
- Bellissima I: a shimmering beige with subtle glitter.
- Lhasa: a lavender grey.
- Bad Behavior: a deep pewter.
- Dogon II: a charcoal black.
- Pandora II: a matte black.

79$
Thank you!!! Do you know if this will be in Nordstrom only?

GoldenGirl

So now the internal debate begins. To purchase this or one of the MAC neutral palettes. I am leaning towards this one because there aren't any purples in it and both MAC palettes have purples. I have an entire MAC palette full of purple shadows and I rarely use it. I just don't like purples on me. I'm thinking this is going to be my purchase. Waiting for more swatches, especially on some WOC before making a final decision. And of course this one is less expensive.

pinkpaint

$80 isn't terrible. I only have Bali and Mekong. I've been wanting Fez and Coconut Grove forever so this is definitely a go. I'm really gonna decide on some stuff to sell, though. I have a couple backups I don't need and I may go to Buffalo Exchange to get rid of some clothes, too. Spending so much on one makeup item wouldn't feel right without letting go of some other stuff.

GoldenGirl

$80 isn't terrible. I only have Bali and Mekong. I've been wanting Fez and Coconut Grove forever so this is definitely a go. I'm really gonna decide on some stuff to sell, though. I have a couple backups I don't need and I may go to Buffalo Exchange to get rid of some clothes, too. Spending so much on one makeup item wouldn't feel right without letting go of some other stuff.
This is a good point. I have some Sleek shadow palettes I'm never going to use, I should probably let those go.

cindypltnm81

Shades include: - All About Eve I: a flesh-toned neutral. - Madrague II: a matte caramel. - Fez: a velvety cocoa. - Bali: a neutral. - Coconut Grove: a deep brown infused with reflections. - Madrague I: a matte cream. - Nepal: a soft, sheer rose. - Ashes to Ashes: a shimmery violet-based brown. - Brousse II: a black violet. - Mekon: an espresso infused with gold. - Bellissima I: a shimmering beige with subtle glitter. - Lhasa: a lavender grey. - Bad Behavior: a deep pewter. - Dogon II: a charcoal black. - Pandora II: a matte black. 79$
Darn I have 8 shadows from this palette alone :( but this is great value deal! This really is a win win for anyone starting out with NARS. For reference I have: All about eve duo e/s Fez single e/s, Nepal single e/s (LOVE LOVE this) Ashes to ashes single Brousse duo e/s Mekong single Bellissima duo e/s Lhasa single e/s. If anyone wants swatches. Let me know. I still might have to just get this palette. There are still the others I don't have, right?

cindypltnm81

Thanks so much for posting!! I'm kind of torn, because there's a mix of shades I want and shades I already have. Want: Fez Coconut Grove Nepal Brousse (but I really want both shades in the duo) Bad Behaviour (not sure what this one is, but I have a Pavlovian response to the word "pewter") Have: Dogon Lhasa Mekong Ashes to Ashes That's a great price for the number of shades, too, I think.
You need to have Nepal single and Brousse duo (esp this duo) it's a beauty. I have it but I guess your torn since you're getting the palette as well.

nazih09

I don't have a single nars shadow. Need to save save save save for this palette even though I swore off buying anymore palettes.

nana91

So now the internal debate begins.  To purchase this or one of the MAC neutral palettes.  I am leaning towards this one because there aren't any purples in it and both MAC palettes have purples.  I have an entire MAC palette full of purple shadows and I rarely use it.  I just don't like purples on me.  I'm thinking this is going to be my purchase.  Waiting for more swatches, especially on some WOC before making a final decision.  And of course this one is less expensive.   
The same things went through my head. But this one appeals to more.

IHughes

I haven't got a single NARS eyeshadow so this might be perfect to get into NARS eyeshadows!! I'm on a low buy too but this might be a very good deal!

brunettespylove

The swatches look so good. I haven't tried any nars e/s yet. The only palette I thought looked ok was the and god created....!? Something like that lol. But then when I saw swatches I wasn't impressed. I just wish the pans were a little bigger

GlamMomAngel

22ca0590_image.jpeg
Just saw this on Instagram (they put Laguna & orgasm with every palette lol)

GlamMomAngel

So according to different nars counter inside nordstrom employees this is a nordstrom exclusive. Some counters already have them for purchase and other you can preorder yet. I haven't been to a counter today to check.

GlamMomAngel

I did another nordstrom chat and they told me they do not have launch date yet... 
This lady that works at nordstrom in charolette North Carolina just told me she has 4 & if I call within the next hour she can ship it to me today