NARSissist Eye Palette

FrizzyKab

I've 5 out of the 15...not sure if I'm gonna get this...wish they would have Rajasthan or something that was LE
I have 5 of 15 as well. And I really don't need 2 more black eyeshadows. Buuut....(sigh) I have had my eye on madrague duo and ashes to ashes and brousse. I'm going to wait and see what the actual size of the palette is before I decide because I have my eye on mac neutral palette as well and I want to see which one is a better value.

LavenderPearl

Shades include: - All About Eve I: a flesh-toned neutral. - Madrague II: a matte caramel. - Fez: a velvety cocoa. - Bali: a neutral. - Coconut Grove: a deep brown infused with reflections. - Madrague I: a matte cream. - Nepal: a soft, sheer rose. - Ashes to Ashes: a shimmery violet-based brown. - Brousse II: a black violet. - Mekong: an espresso infused with gold. - Bellissima I: a shimmering beige with subtle glitter. - Lhasa: a lavender grey. - Bad Behavior: a deep pewter. - Dogon II: a charcoal black. - Pandora II: a matte black. 79$
Thank you so much for the info! Anyone else surprised that Bad Behavior is being repromoted so soon? I think this is a go for me. I've wanted Fez, Nepal, Ashes to Ashes, and Mekong for a while now (also Bad Behavior). The shades I already have I'm quite fine with having duplicates of because I like and use them. This might stop me from being a crazy hoarder and backing up And God Created the Woman like I've been thinking about for a few months now. o_o

califabulous

yes! I am getting this palette for sure. In my mind I was thinking, i don't care how much it costs as long as it's not over $100...Omg I would have freaked. I only have fez, coconut grove and nepal (which i love!!!) and they are all in palettes so I do not mind having them in this palette. I've wanted to try a bunch of others on the list forever like mekong, lhasa, ashes to ahses...I can't wait. I better call my nordies and find out whats good. I think I'd like to go to the counter and purchase this. Nothing like instant gratification. Darn, I was doing so good in 2014! didn't last the month without a make up splurge...! I'm so appreciative of this information.

LavenderPearl

yes! I am getting this palette for sure.  In my mind I was thinking, i don't care how much it costs as long as it's not over $100...Omg I would have freaked. I only have fez, coconut grove  and nepal (which i love!!!) and they are all in palettes so I do not mind having them in this palette. I've wanted to try a bunch of others on the list forever like mekong, lhasa, ashes to ahses...I can't wait.  I better call my nordies and find out whats good.  I think I'd like to go to the counter and purchase this.  Nothing like instant gratification.  Darn, I was doing so good in 2014!  didn't last the month without a make up splurge...! I'm so appreciative of this information.
Haha, you and me both! I've bought three things since the beginning of the year... but that was only twelve days ago. In my defense, they've all been sitting in my cart for over three months and I had a PP credit from a friend, so... :whistle: /justifications Here's hoping we can get back on track after this. xD

pinkpaint

Went to Nordstrom last night to return a MAC product and couldn't help but to mosey on over to the Nars counter lol. I asked the MA about the palette, she went to check if they had it in yet, and she went ahead and let me buy it! Very nice of her. I haven't even swatched it yet. I just keep pulling it out the box to look at it lol. I'll try to do some daylight swatches when I get home later.

Seeing it in person, I think it's a nice size. I prefer it be compact than taking up all my drawer space. I was a bit worried that the lightest colors may be too light but I don't think they will be. The colors are all so cohesive and this is the kind of palette you could travel with and not need to take any other shadows. Cool looks, warm looks, daytime, or nighttime, they're all there. With many of the other palettes that have come out, there's always a few colors that I feel like I wouldn't use, but with this I think I will get my money's worth.

Also, the MA mentioned that they didn't get many of these at all, so I wouldn't wait too long to grab one. Of course, Nars LE releases aren't like MAC's or anything, but I could see this going quickly.

GlamMomAngel

Went to Nordstrom last night to return a MAC product and couldn't help but to mosey on over to the Nars counter lol. I asked the MA about the palette, she went to check if they had it in yet, and she went ahead and let me buy it! Very nice of her. I haven't even swatched it yet. I just keep pulling it out the box to look at it lol. I'll try to do some daylight swatches when I get home later. Seeing it in person, I think it's a nice size. I prefer it be compact than taking up all my drawer space. I was a bit worried that the lightest colors may be too light but I don't think they will be. The colors are all so cohesive and this is the kind of palette you could travel with and not need to take any other shadows. Cool looks, warm looks, daytime, or nighttime, they're all there. With many of the other palettes that have come out, there's always a few colors that I feel like I wouldn't use, but with this I think I will get my money's worth. Also, the MA mentioned that they didn't get many of these at all, so I wouldn't wait too long to grab one. Of course, Nars LE releases aren't like MAC's or anything, but I could see this going quickly.
Did they say when it would be out or when it will be online?

GlamMomAngel

I just did a Nordstrom chat and they said it will be online but they are unsure of the date.....BLAH they know and probably just don't want to tell us lol

pinkpaint

Did they say when it would be out or when it will be online?
She wasn't sure about online, but she said they would be in-stores February 1. I think the stores already have the stock in, but they aren't supposed to sell it until then. But she also said they are taking pre-orders now and shipping them next week.

GlamMomAngel

the person I am chatting with just said he cant tell me the exact date, but keep my eyes open because I may see it sometime this week!