Neutrogena Wave ***rave*** !!!

enviable

so i recently ran out of the pads and went to buy refills which is $11CDN for 30....
anyways before i break through the new pack i decided to try one of my cotton pads on it. the pad itself is larger than the original pad and it won't stick to the velcro so i've been tucking it underneath the lid... as of right now its working great, i'm hoping this works out...

elegant-one

Good heavens...$11 for the refills - you guys need to revolt
smiles.gif
I can get them for 7.49 The wave itself is only 10.49. I love this thing SO much that I just bought a second one just in case it craps out on me
smiles.gif

I had one darker acne spot from years ago, and it is already fading! I'm not really sure why, but it didn't happen until I started using this thing.

lvgz

Quote:
Originally Posted by elegant-one
Good heavens...$11 for the refills - you guys need to revolt
smiles.gif
I can get them for 7.49 The wave itself is only 10.49. I love this thing SO much that I just bought a second one just in case it craps out on me
smiles.gif

I had one darker acne spot from years ago, and it is already fading! I'm not really sure why, but it didn't happen until I started using this thing.

nothing sold me but THIS right here just did. ive always had super clear skin, even with puberty and everything. i was pretty much the girl that never broke out.. until this year. tried studio tech and now i still have dark marks from the breakouts it caused. i'll def give this a shot. thanks.

elegant-one

Quote:
Originally Posted by lvgz
nothing sold me but THIS right here just did. ive always had super clear skin, even with puberty and everything. i was pretty much the girl that never broke out.. until this year. tried studio tech and now i still have dark marks from the breakouts it caused. i'll def give this a shot. thanks.

Hope that it works for you - everything is different on each individual. Even after more time has passed, I still think this thing is great. It is helping my skin stay very smooth & clear. I hear you, those dark acne spots drive me crazy. I'm really hoping that it will give you good results over time.

gracetre123

I just got this yesterday after all the positive comments here...and OMG...this it´s great!! go...run...and get one ...this thing it´s great for your skin...belive me

I actually want to try the microdermabrasion kit...but I dont know if is safe during pregnancy...anybody knows??TIA

MacArtist

I bought the refills for 7.99 , 30 pads. I'm using one a day, washing it out after I use it in the morning and just adding my own cleanser at night. I still think this product is terrific for an every day skin polishing! No more dry flakey skin! It's even helped dry out any hormonal breakouts I get.

pompom.gif

tropical_smiles

I just went out and bought one after I read these reviews! It sucks being in Canada. It sells for $17.99 and I bought the last one at the store. The refills are like 11.99 here..I hope Wal-mart sells them for cheaper!!!

I just washed my face and I already feel it as being softer. I hope it looks just as good in the morning :p

------------
Sales Thread: http://specktra.net/f184/mac-sale-91387/#post1024527

Love Always Ivy

just like tropical smiles, i did the same thing, on a whim today after getting off the train from school, i randomly walked into CVS and bought one too.

i popped a bit of my Murad Cleanser on the pad and it was good looks.

do you guys use a makeup remover before using it?
or just hop to it with the wave?

tropical_smiles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Love Always Ivy
just like tropical smiles, i did the same thing, on a whim today after getting off the train from school, i randomly walked into CVS and bought one too.

i popped a bit of my Murad Cleanser on the pad and it was good looks.

do you guys use a makeup remover before using it?
or just hop to it with the wave?

I've just been using the wave directly without makeup remover.

MacArtist

if I have eye makeup on, I take that off first with makeup remover then use the wave....

and I still love the wave!

Love Always Ivy

cause i tried to use it straight onto my made up face, and i got annoyed at the stream of tan colored suds flowing down the wave to my arm and i had to squeezze the pad out and rinse it then reapply cleaner and go over again...

aimerbijoux

I work at Ulta so I got my wave with the bonus refill pack for 11.55 plus my employee discount (25%). You do the math :p I haven't opened mine yet because I intended to use it for college, but tonight I wondered why should I wait till college to start using this?!? It makes no sense. I want great skin now, dammit lol. So i'll post my review within the next few days when I use it starting tonight.

aimerbijoux

I work at Ulta so I got my wave with the bonus refill pack for 11.55 plus my employee discount (25%). You do the math :p I haven't opened mine yet because I intended to use it for college, but tonight I wondered why should I wait till college to start using this?!? It makes no sense. I want great skin now, dammit lol. So i'll post my review within the next few days when I use it starting tonight.

EDIT: Ahhh sorry for the double post, I don't know how that happened!

argyle_socks

I got mine a little while ago, but I've only used it a few times.

Although, I haven't had any problems with the cleanser not foaming. I just run the pad under the tap and rub my finger on the pad. That gets the foaming going.

On MUA I read that you can cut pieces of felt in circles and use those on the wave. That way it's cheaper and they don't come with cleanser on them.
greengrin.gif

Love Always Ivy

^^^^ idk leaving any cloth damp for long periods of time festers bacteria. it may cost more, but i def only use each pad once, maybe twice (morn and night). any longer and youre basically rubbing your face with bacteria and mold.

SkylarV217

my TJ MAX has the microderm abrasion set for 12.99 right now... I love it and I', interested in trying the rave

LMD84

well i spotted the wave in boots in the uk today! must have only just come out in the uk! and i've just used it for the first time and my first impressions are good!! yes it didn't foam very much but i added some of my la therapie cleanser on the pad and it foamed wondefully! and now my skin feels really smooth! hopefully it will fade my spot marks like it has others!