Neutrogena Wave ***rave*** !!!

rachybloom

Can anybody compare this to the Clarisonic Skin Brush? Same idea? Is the Clarisonic $200 price tag worth it or is the Wave just as good?

kimmy

i'm going to have to try putting my own cleanser on it like some of you ladies have suggested, because the stuff it comes with just doesn't do anything for me.
shrugs.gif

makeupmadb

Quote:
Originally Posted by LMD84
well i spotted the wave in boots in the uk today! must have only just come out in the uk! and i've just used it for the first time and my first impressions are good!! yes it didn't foam very much but i added some of my la therapie cleanser on the pad and it foamed wondefully! and now my skin feels really smooth! hopefully it will fade my spot marks like it has others!

Yes it came out a couple of weeks ago, I really want to get it.
I'll make sure to buy extra pads for it as it's supposed to be a limited time only, and they'll be gone by the end of December. Probably they're just testing the market, and then they might make them perm.

LMD84

thanks for letting me know that! will stock up on the pads then! hopefully it will sell well and next they'll bring out the microdermabration one over here!

dimpleyy

I got this for free and I thought it was okay. The refills are a bit expensive though >.> I need to start using this again so it doesn't go to a waste.

makeupmadb

Quote:
Originally Posted by LMD84
thanks for letting me know that! will stock up on the pads then! hopefully it will sell well and next they'll bring out the microdermabration one over here!

Sure, that would be great! At the store I go to the shelves are stocked full with them always, so they either must not be selling well or they had a high stock (when I get round to deciding to get it they'll be out of stock knowing my luck
nonono.gif
)
th_LMAO.gif

rachybloom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blushbaby
Is it a cheaper, better version of the Clarasonic??

That's what I wanna know too!

ashk36

Just got one today. I was so skeptical of those commercials. I'm skeptical of every commercial, especially anything to do with skincare. But it really is nice to use! My skin really did feel and look better after just one use, which was surprising to me. Someone previously said their skin looked like glass and now I know what they were talking about. Pretty cool little device. Definitely wouldn't have tried it at all if I hadn't read this thread so thanks everyone!

ashk36

ohhh nice. i've only had this thing for 2 days, and now it won't stay on and i have to hold the stupid button down in order for it to vibrate. weak!!!!