NEW Eyeshadow Packaging???

TheCollector

Hi all!

I bought all three of the new shadows from Naked Honey, and I noticed when I got home, that the boxes are different. The shadow names are printed into the box itself. And the UPC code sticker is not a sticker, and is 'burned' into the box too, and even looks a little different.

Has anyone else noticed this??
th_dunno.gif

I can post a pic if I need to.

TISH1124

Oh they sure are....I didn't even notice there was no sticker and the UPC is totally diff with the e/s code imprinted over it...Making it harder on the counterfeiters too...no more stickers

bartp

yes, I've noticed the same thing for non-limited items like powder foundations and mineralize powders too

gildedangel

Well this will probably deter some fake mac makers, but eventually they will figure out how to do it themselves, it is only a matter of time.

jens7lil1s

My Honey Light High Light Powder and all 3 e/s are the same.... Now to keep keeping up with the changes....

erine1881

everything is now being made this way. it started with some studio fix, and i noticed it when unpacking them. now all the shadows, bronzers, foundations, you name it, are being packaged this way. it looks much nicer IMO!

TISH1124

it is nicer and Lords knows it's cheaper to just get it screenprinted on the packaging than to have those labels hand applied in mfg...we used to charge at the butt for that

Not that major visually GlamQueen just where the round sticker was it now has it written on the carton and the where the UPC label is it is not made on the carton itself

eskae

Can someone take a picture of the boxes please? I think this is what I saw in my "Authentic vs Fake Mineralize Blushes" thread, but I kinda wanna be sure..

TISH1124

Put them up Momma I never moved from my chair...no cropping nothing...I did Mine the ghetto way ...thats why yours look prettier lol

TISH1124

I know....that is throwing me ....I mean I don't care all my stuff comes from Pro anyway...but seems weird