NEW Eyeshadow Packaging???

User27

Quote:
Originally Posted by TISH1127
I know....that is throwing me ....I mean I don't care all my stuff comes from Pro anyway...but seems weird

This afternoon I received a package from MAC_Whore and both the Lustreleaf and Li' Lily were an A55. Tracked it because they're gorgeous and I WANT the rest of the collection...it's called Lustrevision and was released August of 2005. Apparently sometimes they release them with the same number because of them being from the same set. Bad boys are already depotted but I never noticed they did that before this so I owe her another thank you for teaching me something.

Everyone please note, there's no question of authenticity as they've been depotted and I already trusted the source of where I bought them. I did this because I never noticed it as usually I don't jump on sets but this one was orgasmic. Like
drools.gif
on my pillow after really good sex, orgasmic. I don't need anyone thinking I was calling the sale as anything but spectacular because she's like the Godfather yo....got a lot of weight around these thur parts.
th_LMAO.gif

Miz Pina

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sojourner
I think I'm the only freak who likes the stickers...the new packaging looks more mass produced, the old looks more lovingly made in comparison
tong.gif

I like to use the stickers for the bottom of my depots. But as long as they were changing the packaging, maybe they should have put in a tamper resistant seal so they could resell returned items that are intact/sealed instead of throwing them out? Only because I cry for the wasted product
ssad.gif