New limited edition quad with star embossing?

Medgal07

me too!! so much better!!
That's interesting. I'll get around to trying my CT FA palette some day.
girlhaha.gif

Mimi702

Well I used Chanel Rêve D’ Orient Palette, but only once. I just couldn't harm those little stars either.
Me too, lol. I've fund myself trying to not use it cuz of the imprint.. also with the Highlighter, I've limited myself to only 1 leaf when I actually do use it.

Medgal07

Me too, lol. I've fund myself trying to not use it cuz of the imprint.. also with the Highlighter, I've limited myself to only 1 leaf when I actually do use it.
girlhaha.gif
I started out that way to but then I just dove right in. I tell myself that another intricately designed highlighter will happen along soon. I feel less like a makeup hoarder
when I use my goodies.

Mimi702

girlhaha.gif
I started out that way to but then I just dove right in. I tell myself that another intricately designed highlighter will happen along soon. I feel less like a makeup hoarder
when I use my goodies.
Hey I was just happy working your thing into my routine, the whole if I use it once or it serves a purpose Im not hoarding, lolol. It will take some commitment on my part & I definitely need to find a new organizing & rotating thing happening cuz mine doesn't seem to be working obviously but it can work.

Medgal07

Hey I was just happy working your thing into my routine, the whole if I use it once or it serves a purpose Im not hoarding, lolol. It will take some commitment on my part & I definitely need to find a new organizing & rotating thing happening cuz mine doesn't seem to be working obviously but it can work.
lol.gif
What's your current system.

Medgal07

Looks like I'll be getting this and the one from Spring.
Yay!!! I hear the Chanel formula is better than the CT Fallen Angel palette. I have both but haven't had a chance
to wear the FA palette. I love Reve D' Orient!!!

Which one of the spring palettes are you getting?

Prettypackages

Yay!!! I hear the Chanel formula is better than the CT Fallen Angel palette. I have both but haven't had a chance
to wear the FA palette. I love Reve D' Orient!!!

Which one of the spring palettes are you getting?
At the time I didn't realize there were two. I like both.

Quote: Originally Posted by laurennnxox

Same! As long as reve d'orient is still online by the time christmas rolls around. I don't have the funds quite yet.
yeah, I asked about it at my NOrides, and she had no idea what I was talking about. LOL

laurennnxox

At the time I didn't realize there were two.  I like both.  yeah, I asked about it at my NOrides, and she had no idea what I was talking about. LOL 
I happened to be at my local chanel counter to buy some pieces of the spring collection when I saw the tester behind a glass container. I asked if I could swatch, and she said they only got five in and made one a tester. However, they had two left and I immediately pounced on it after swatching. Beautiful palette!! All other counters I've tried said they sold out a while ago.

Prettypackages

I happened to be at my local chanel counter to buy some pieces of the spring collection when I saw the tester behind a glass container. I asked if I could swatch, and she said they only got five in and made one a tester. However, they had two left and I immediately pounced on it after swatching. Beautiful palette!! All other counters I've tried said they sold out a while ago.
I'm glad you got it!

I think I'm out of luck. Ah well...

Medgal07

At the time I didn't realize there were two. I like both.

yeah, I asked about it at my NOrides, and she had no idea what I was talking about. LOL
I purchased both and so far I've only used RDO

That's interesting---could that mean Nordies only had it online, or the SA was just uninformed?

Medgal07

yahoo.gif
Lauren I'm so glad you didn't miss out on this. Others who got both RDO & CY Fallen Angel say RDO is better. I guess I'll get around to using
FA soon.

laurennnxox

I'm glad you got it!  I think I'm out of luck.  Ah well...   
Forgot to mention this was at a Nordies! I believe it's still up on Chanel.com, though, right? You still have the option to get it. But I totally understand wanting to swatch in person!! That's how i am :)

Latest posts