New limited edition quad with star embossing?

Medgal07

Love the look of this palette, is it not available in uk/Europe?
Oh you definitely need this one! Totally suited for your gorgeous eyes. I'm sorry but I don't know about distribution in the UK. I was under the impression that it
originated in Asia.

xfarrax

[COLOR=0000FF]   Oh you definitely need this one!  Totally suited for your gorgeous eyes.  I'm sorry but I don't know about distribution  in the UK.  I was under the impression that it[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]   originated in Asia.[/COLOR]
Thanks !! If there's even a whiff of it coming to European shores that sucker will be mine! I've got average wear from my charlotte tilbury fallen angel but this palette seems a lot more warm, which is right up my street :D

Medgal07

Thanks !! If there's even a whiff of it coming to European shores that sucker will be mine! I've got average wear from my charlotte tilbury fallen angel but this palette seems a lot more warm, which is right up my street
greengrin.gif
I still haven't used my Fallen Angel palette. Maybe I can fit it in this weekend. I'll probably go with Réve D' Orient for my NYE look.

Medgal07

*nodding* I did... I might call my counters, but I guess I'll be ok without it. This would be PERFEcT for NYE!
Yes! I'm sure you could dupe it from your current stash. I'll keep an eye out for it!! That's a good idea to check the counters. Someone might have squirreled one away.

xfarrax

Would defo be using this quad if I had it for an NYE look, I'm thinking I might do either a look using mac pink 3d glitter or a glitter from one of the keepsakes sets from this year.

Latest posts