New Plushglass Colors!

ilovexnerdsx

ooh nice! i wonder what shades they are. i really want one like Wildly Lush, but with sort of more orange tones.

betseyjohnson

the names sound great, i am in love the coconutty scent these give out.
cutey.gif

brokenplaything

i believe they will be coming out after the icon, or just before.....

for people who went to update, did they talk about the new paint pots, or will that be coming out after icon 4 as well?

joseybird

I really really hope they make a pink-gold plushglass! and a c-thru-like nude X3 In fact, I don't care if they duplicate most of the existing lipglasses! I like the plushglass formula a lot more.

MACgirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by brokenplaything
i believe they will be coming out after the icon, or just before.....

for people who went to update, did they talk about the new paint pots, or will that be coming out after icon 4 as well?

i was surprised that even icon 4 wasnt mentioned! maybe they'll tell us in jan about it, i think itll be relased in febuary. Paint pots and anything else including these new plushglass colors will proabably (im assuming) be out the first half of 07.

arielle17

does anyone know if the new plushglass colors will be coming out as an individual launch like the last set of plushglasses or are they gradually going to be introduced with other color launches? i only ask because every time i try to ask the ladies at the m.a.c counters they always say there is nothing in the works for new plushglass. if there was i don't think they would be that tight lipped...

prinzessin784

I didn't think the plushglasses were all that popular their first release... I personally have no use for them! I have heard that they smell coconutty though so if that is the case I might have to check it out because I love all things coconut!

ledonatella

Quote:
Originally Posted by prinzessin784
I didn't think the plushglasses were all that popular their first release... I personally have no use for them! I have heard that they smell coconutty though so if that is the case I might have to check it out because I love all things coconut!

I don't know, when I went to the Untamed launch party, people were going nuts over them. I had to fight some chick for the the last Full For You (not literally...but it was crazy!). I thought I didn't care either since my lips don't need plumping, but I love the way they smell I can't get enough of them. They're like a better smelling lustreglass IMO.

lianna

Not really, but I like their sheerness and the way they sparkle. The lipglasses are quite a bit stickier than plushglasses, and I prefer the plushglasses because of that. I just use them for their colours, rather than for the rather nonexistant (IMO) plumping effect.

ledonatella

Quote:
Originally Posted by baby_phat_phat
do you find they are effective in plumping lips?

Yeah I really don't see much plumping, they do fill in any little lines so they make your lips look smoother but not bigger.

Latest posts