New Plushglass Colors!

EmbalmerBabe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacq-i
By any chance, do you think I could b2m for one of these? *crosses fingers*

I don't think you can B2M because these are like 18.00 bucks I think.
They cost more than regular Lipglass.
weeping.gif

EmbalmerBabe

I thought Angel Cream and Underage were alike but I was thinking of another gloss that is by Nars or Smashbox I think.
Angel Cream is pretty though!
I am planning on sporting Hot Stuff tonight with my new red dress!
smiles.gif

Nice Buzz looks really pretty too I wanted to get about six of these but had to hold back!

Ernie

My lips were really tingling/burning, so much in fact that I'm returning all 5 that I bought. Does this bother anyone else? Too bad cause I really liked the colors...
weeping.gif

charismaticlime

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ernie
My lips were really tingling/burning, so much in fact that I'm returning all 5 that I bought. Does this bother anyone else? Too bad cause I really liked the colors...
weeping.gif

That's the purpose of a Plushglass - to plump your lips with a tingling sensation. Some are willing to bite the bullet for a fuller pout, but I'm not one of them. I tried Too Faced's Lip Injection at Sephora, and I found that the tingling/burning sensation was too much for me. When it comes to lip plumpers, it's usually better to buy or try one first.

Ernie

Thanks Charisma,

I had completely forgotten about the tingling. I was so excited about the colors, I lost my head.

MACHOMULA

I got:
Bingo
Oh! Oh!
Posh it Up

LOVE THEM- especially Oh! Oh!. Posh it Up is alot like Power Supply-only a little lighter. I chose Posh it Up because you can always darken it a bit with a liner.

Winthrop44

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ernie
Thanks Charisma,

I had completely forgotten about the tingling. I was so excited about the colors, I lost my head.

LOL I'm with you on not liking the feeling; that's why I'm not even looking at the colors this time around.

Latest posts