New Plushglass Colors!

MAC_Whore

Thanks! It's nice to get a sneak peek. I like the Posh it Up and Oh Oh. I can't wait to see the rest.

Padmita

Quote:
Originally Posted by joseybird
I really really hope they make a pink-gold plushglass! and a c-thru-like nude X3 In fact, I don't care if they duplicate most of the existing lipglasses! I like the plushglass formula a lot more.

Posh It Up is pink-gold - it is exactly like Nymphette!

prinzessin784

I saw Posh it Up and it is gorgeous! I only saw it in the tube so I can't say what the color payoff is like but in the tube it was really pretty! I would say it is close to Nymphette but maybe a little milkier? I dunno, something is different which could probably be accounted for by the different formula and obviously it's a different product!

Padmita

Quote:
Originally Posted by prinzessin784
I saw Posh it Up and it is gorgeous! I only saw it in the tube so I can't say what the color payoff is like but in the tube it was really pretty! I would say it is close to Nymphette but maybe a little milkier? I dunno, something is different which could probably be accounted for by the different formula and obviously it's a different product!

I can make a side by side swatch of the two - in the tube they look completely identical but I think the Plushglass is a little sheerer.

Eemaan

bump

how you all gettin on with these?

i have wild wet and monderful after seeing it on macpixies fotd and i love it
clap.gif

EmbalmerBabe

I love the scent of these. Angel Cream sounds pretty, I hope it does not look like Fulfilling (i think that is what the one i have is called,from the first launch).

styrch

Wow! What a nice looking promo pic!

I was talking to an SA about these yesterday and she told me that the nude one was going to be exactly like the current nude one (which I think is called Wildly Lush) except with sparkle in it.

Not sure if that's going to be helpful information to anyone, but it was helpful to me who's on the lookout for a nice nude lip and would rather wait for a little sparkle than purchase the existing Wildly Lush.

Sophia84

From all them I only noticed and liked Oh-oh! And I think it's the one that the girl in the promo pic wears! It's such a pretty coral-peachy shade soo summerish!!

EmbalmerBabe

Angelcream=plushglass version of Underage
I plan to get Hot Stuff and Angelcream.
Hot Stuff is pretty a sheer plum=berry with micro rainbow sparkles.

Latest posts