New Viva Glam Ad

xoshopaholicxo

Just thought I'd share the new Viva Glam ad feat. Fergie. Thoughts?
fergie-viva-glam.jpg

caitlin1593

love the whole idea and look, hate Fergie's eyes. It bugs me how her head is tilted up, but her eyes are looking down. Makes her look not bug eyed but... weird.... lol
lol.gif

gigiopolis

Colours are lurvly, and I love the idea and concept. But they still managed to make Fergie look like a man.

There is no hope.

sn0wbunnie

Wow, looks like she's been photoshopped to look like a Real Doll, eek!
th_dunno.gif

The purple feathers are the hotness though!

elmo1026

wow i did not even know it was fergie it does not even look like her!!! but i kind of like the purple eye. i wish we could get a close up of it.

LostinBubbles

I actually really quite like the new imagery. I live the purple feathers and I think it's a great change in direction for VG. I certainly don't think she looks like a man..lol...and what's not photoshopped these days!
smiles.gif
Strong but angelic all wrapped in feathers...I dig it!

caffn8me

I'm probably the only person here who doesn't even know who Fergie is. When you mention Fergie to Brits of my age we tend to think of Sarah Ferguson who married Prince Andrew.

I think the picture is quite nice but her upper eyelids do look a bit strange because of the way she's looking down.

ilovegreen

The dress looks hot, Fergie NOT !!
She looks like she's had a bad face lift & been photoshopped to death. Looking almost alien like.
Me no likey !

MAC_Whore

Great outfit. It's nice that MAC works to keep the Viva Glam campaign fresh. It helps a lot of folks in need.

Hilly

I wish she would ditch the eyebrow ring. Don't get me wrong, some people rock that piercing well...but not her! YUckola.

MzzRach

I'm not a huge fan of Fergie, but I think the whole image concept/art direction is gorgeous. Great fresh new look for Viva Glam.

Kinderwhore

Quote:
Originally Posted by gigiopolis
Colours are lurvly, and I love the idea and concept. But they still managed to make Fergie look like a man.

There is no hope.

I've always thought she looked like a man on her own, not gonna lie.

MissMochaXOXO

the purple feathers are fabulous! i dont like fergie either, shes a gewn stefani ripoff with her ''white girl pop-dance-rap'' music lol! i dont know what to call it. i think whats really bugging me here is her brows, they are way too light/sparse looking!

Dahlia_Rayn

I really like this image! I'll be honest, when I saw it, I was all, "Wow, they made Fergie look pretty." Fergie has a banging body, but her face just does nothing for me!

sum

I must admit I was amazed when the photo finished loading.
I love the colors, the background, the clothes, the layout of this photo...
Especially when I scrolled down the page, Fergie's head wasn't on the screen. (Sorry, no offense to her fans. But she looks too rough for this photo.)