Niagara Falls, NY CCO (Fashion Outlets of Niagara Falls) *CLOSED*

Glamourgazette

Re: Niagara Falls, NY CCO (Fashion Outlets of Niagara Falls)

Quote:
Originally Posted by shy_makeup_girl
I will be going at the end of this week! I will be mainly looking/shopping for pigments, so i will have those names in detail

will you only be listing the pigment names, or also the other products as you normally do? if you can't it's okay
smiles.gif

lol.. i think i am just getting really excited for when i go
smiles.gif

shy_makeup_girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glamourgazette
will you only be listing the pigment names, or also the other products as you normally do? if you can't it's okay
smiles.gif

lol.. i think i am just getting really excited for when i go
smiles.gif

I will, but there will be an emphasis on the pigments

Glamourgazette

Quote:
I will, but there will be an emphasis on the pigments

okay thnkx
smiles.gif

hopefully that have some nice neutral pigents
smiles.gif

mac_addict.gif

Peachess

I was just there this past week...the amount of pigments is running low with mostly the very dark or bright colors left in stock. I only purchased 4 items 1 e/s in Soft Force 2 Blushes in Buff & On A Mission. My 4th item was from Clinique.

I'm planning to go again tomorrow or Thursday since I'm less then 20 minutes from there & I try to shop weekdays when it is less busy instead of the weekends.

I'm also planning to hit the new DF&CCO there as they carry the Lancome, Kiehls & Shu Uemura products...I've heard they have blow-out sales where you can get 4 for $40 deals...so I want to ask the Sale's Staff about that too. I'll being my note-pad & report back what I find from both stores.

Glamourgazette

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peachess
I was just there this past week...the amount of pigments is running low with mostly the very dark or bright colors left in stock. I only purchased 4 items 1 e/s in Soft Force 2 Blushes in Buff & On A Mission. My 4th item was from Clinique.

I'm planning to go again tomorrow or Thursday since I'm less then 20 minutes from there & I try to shop weekdays when it is less busy instead of the weekends.

I'm also planning to hit the new DF&CCO there as they carry the Lancome, Kiehls & Shu Uemura products...I've heard they have blow-out sales where you can get 4 for $40 deals...so I want to ask the Sale's Staff about that too. I'll being my note-pad & report back what I find from both stores.

Okay thnkx
smiles.gif

can't wait to hear another update
smiles.gif

were there now a good amount of blushes in?

shy_makeup_girl

Quote:

DF&CCO? where is that? thanks for the update
smiles.gif

Glamourgazette

Quote:
DF&CCO? where is that? thanks for the update
smiles.gif

is it usually busy at this particular cco?

Peachess

Sorry folks...I had to put off my CCO visit
ssad.gif
It is 90 degrees out & the humidity is killing me! I'm hoping since it is going to rain on Friday I can go then...I tried to leave the nice A/C of my house...but no way...it is sooo icky out.

On a happier note...I have decided I am absolutely going to the CCO in Waterloo...since I was informed the MAC selection there is 3x bigger...I have to see it...and buy it...LOL I'm hoping for a late July or early August trip there...2 hours isn't really that bad to travel since the price is right & the MAC quantity is supposed to better...wish me luck!

@ Glamourgazette Not at all...I actually bought the last 2 blushes they had on the shelf that day...I'm sure the stock has been replenished & I hope to be able to give a nice long list of colors
smiles.gif

@ shy_makeup_girl DF&CCO is supposed to be in section #6 as per the Mall Map...but they change so much stuff around...when this store was originally announced they said it was going to be part of the 'out-side' stores...but it is now listed inside <sigh> I'm going to hunt it down since I really want to check it out & I could use a new Lancome mascara anyways...LOL

Glamourgazette

No worries that you couldn't go today... it was really hot where i live too, i can't imagine shopping around at the outlet mall considering the fact that it is outdoors!
smiles.gif

also, i still don't unterstand what DF&CC0 is? Does it stand for designer frangres and cosmetics? I am geussing that's what you mean...
but the cco at the fashion outlets is still close to the juicy couture outlet right?

can't wait to here you update
smiles.gif

@shy_makeup_girl have you tried the lady gaga lipstick yet?

shy_makeup_girl

The CCO is opposite of the JC outlet. The ones in bold i purchased

Here's the list:

Eyeshadows:
same as before including pagan, pollinator, and all style warriors eyeshadows, dear cupcake

Powders: solar riche bronzer ( style warriors packaging), both A Rose Romance beauty powders, smooth harmony BP (fafi), both Naked Honey highlighters.

Blush: Dirty Plum PRO blush (one left), cheery blushcreme, blooming, notable

CCBs: both Style Black, including Bat Black

Pigments: spiritualize, circa plum (1), primary yellow (1), basic red (2), rose
Reflects: rust, blackened red

Brushes: got ONE new: 129SH which comes in a fafi pouch ^.^

Foundation/powder: MSFN loose, NW43 and above in moistureblend

Lipsticks: improveddd! They still have the Neo Sci-Fi ones PLUSSSS all the style warrior ones, minus Brave New Bronze

Quads: *all quads were in plentiful quantity* tempting, shadowy lady, tone grey, and in the gallery

Miscellaneous: both look in a box's were still in stockk
and they had this huge box that was the Magic, Mirth, and Mischief packaging. Dont ask me what it is, because i do not know

This is all that i remember, so if something comes back to me, i'll edit my post.
hope that helps!

Glamourgazette

Quote:
The CCO is opposite of the JC outlet. The ones in bold i purchased

Here's the list:

Eyeshadows:
same as before including pagan, pollinator, and all style warriors eyeshadows, dear cupcake

Powders: solar riche bronzer ( style warriors packaging), both A Rose Romance beauty powders, smooth harmony BP (fafi), both Naked Honey highlighters.

Blush: Dirty Plum PRO blush (one left), cheery blushcreme, blooming, notable

CCBs: both Style Black, including Bat Black

Pigments: spiritualize, circa plum (1), primary yellow (1), basic red (2), rose
Reflects: rust, blackened red

Brushes: got ONE new: 129SH which comes in a fafi pouch ^.^

Foundation/powder: MSFN loose, NW43 and above in moistureblend

Lipsticks: improveddd! They still have the Neo Sci-Fi ones PLUSSSS all the style warrior ones, minus Brave New Bronze

Quads: *all quads were in plentiful quantity* tempting, shadowy lady, tone grey, and in the gallery

Miscellaneous: both look in a box's were still in stockk
and they had this huge box that was the Magic, Mirth, and Mischief packaging. Dont ask me what it is, because i do not know

This is all that i remember, so if something comes back to me, i'll edit my post.
hope that helps!

Great thnkx
smiles.gif

if you can remember, was cheery blush creme like a hot pink one? i can't find a picture on the web so....

also, i have the same skin tone as you, and do you think the other blushes would be too light for me (since you have seen them)?

how much was the 129sh?

still more brush sets? lol....

thnkx for the update
smiles.gif

is the cco usually that busy?

p.s. when you say that it is opposite the JC outlet, do you mean across or beside?

shy_makeup_girl

Quote:
Great thnkx
smiles.gif

if you can remember, was cheery blush creme like a hot pink one? i can't find a picture on the web so....

also, i have the same skin tone as you, and do you think the other blushes would be too light for me (since you have seen them)?

how much was the 129sh?

still more brush sets? lol....

thnkx for the update
smiles.gif

is the cco usually that busy?

p.s. when you say that it is opposite the JC outlet, do you mean across or beside?

It's not adjacent to it, it's right across from it.

still lots of brush sets.

if your the same skintone as me, then dirty plum PRO blush will be perfect for you.

the 129SH is $24 which is a total STEAL!

cheery blush was a dark red/brown color
nope.gif

Glamourgazette

Quote:
It's not adjacent to it, it's right across from it.

still lots of brush sets.

if your the same skintone as me, then dirty plum PRO blush will be perfect for you.

the 129SH is $24 which is a total STEAL!

cheery blush was a dark red/brown color
nope.gif

OKay thnkx
smiles.gif

since i have the same skin tone as you, would any of the msf's that they have left work as a nice blush?

-----also----

Where is the MAC counter at the macy's at walden galleria?
I was planning to get my mom a surprise gift when i go, but i was just wondering at what part of macy's the mac counter is,, so i can makesure that she stays away from that area. Is it right at the entrance coming from inside the mall or the entrance from the outside of th mall? upper or lower level?

this cco also has testers of the products that you can swatch right?
how much are look in the boxes?
thnkx
smiles.gif

shy_makeup_girl

I would highly recommend Brunette & Sunny by Nature!!
greengrin.gif

The MAC counter in WG is on the lower level, at the entrance coming from inside the mall last time i checked. it's been a while
smiles.gif
they have a website with a directory map, so check it out

Glamourgazette

Quote:
I would highly recommend Brunette & Sunny by Nature!!
greengrin.gif

The MAC counter in WG is on the lower level, at the entrance coming from inside the mall last time i checked. it's been a while
smiles.gif

OKay thnkx
smiles.gif

have you ever purchased a look in the box from the cco?
do you know how much they are?

at this particular cco is it usually busy?
do they have testers out that you can swatch?

thnkx so much
smiles.gif

p.s. are the fashion outlets an indoor or outdoor mall?

Glamourgazette

I went just on Saturday
smiles.gif
They actually have a really good selection, at least in my opinion
smiles.gif

They had:
-the same eyeshadows, including all the style warriors eyeshadows
- three mineralized blushes and about 4 blushes (I forgot the names
ssad.gif
but if i remember i will make sure to post them) but i do know that they still had cheery blushcream
- all of the same msf's
- they only had the eye brush set from holiday '09 collection left
-brushes, they still had that 129sh and both of the flat top buffer brushes and all the other brushes weren't that good
- they had both of the square design powder things from the colour forms collection
-they had on of the baby blooms lipstick with lipglass sets
- about 4 different dazzleglasses, 5 lipglasses, 3 of the lipgelee things, about 7 slimshines, 9 of the marblelized lipglasses
- just a pinch gel blush
- both look in a box sets
- all quads were still left
- they still had a lot of pigmetns left, both neutral and brighter colours
- they had about 9 or so lipsticks, which include made with love, a few from style warriors, and the light brownish one from the makeup art cosmetics collection(like the lipsticks that are different colour in different layers)
- they still had the large clear fafi tote
- and they had holiday sets, which are basically like the look in the box sets, except from holiday '09 and they each come which the 181se, a msf, a mineralized blush and a mineralized eyeshadow
- they also had two little novel twist bags with the loose beauty powder

All i got was:
- the 129sh
- lipsticks in: made with love and warm me up
- lustreglass in bateux
- brunette msf
- just a pinch gel blush
-soft force e/s
- sun siren look in a box (which came with: get rich quick dazzle glass, 181se, bronzing powder in bronze, zoomlash mascara, e/s in shroom and amber lights)
- mega rich pigmet
- tempting quad

so yeah, i might be going back in the beginning of September, so i won't have an update until them

mac_addict.gif

chickatthegym

Quote:
Sorry folks...I had to put off my CCO visit
ssad.gif
It is 90 degrees out & the humidity is killing me! I'm hoping since it is going to rain on Friday I can go then...I tried to leave the nice A/C of my house...but no way...it is sooo icky out.

On a happier note...I have decided I am absolutely going to the CCO in Waterloo...since I was informed the MAC selection there is 3x bigger...I have to see it...and buy it...LOL I'm hoping for a late July or early August trip there...2 hours isn't really that bad to travel since the price is right & the MAC quantity is supposed to better...wish me luck!

@ Glamourgazette Not at all...I actually bought the last 2 blushes they had on the shelf that day...I'm sure the stock has been replenished & I hope to be able to give a nice long list of colors
smiles.gif

@ shy_makeup_girl DF&CCO is supposed to be in section #6 as per the Mall Map...but they change so much stuff around...when this store was originally announced they said it was going to be part of the 'out-side' stores...but it is now listed inside <sigh> I'm going to hunt it down since I really want to check it out & I could use a new Lancome mascara anyways...LOL

Hey girl, How far is the Waterloo CCO for you? I wouldn't recommend going out of your way for it... I drove about an hour to get there last week and was VERY disappointed
ssad.gif
I bought a couple lipsticks and an eye shadow I didn't even really want, but since I drove all the way I wanted to buy something LOL... it was not worth the trip at all and I will never go back. Maybe call and see if they have new stock? their mac selection was the worst out of all the dozen or so CCO's I have been to
ssad.gif
(I travel a lot).

Thanks for the updates on Niagra... I hope to get their in August if I end up going to Buffalo.

chickatthegym

Quote:
OKay thnkx
smiles.gif

have you ever purchased a look in the box from the cco?
do you know how much they are?

at this particular cco is it usually busy?
do they have testers out that you can swatch?

thnkx so much
smiles.gif

p.s. are the fashion outlets an indoor or outdoor mall?

The Look-In-A-Box sets are around $42 I believe... I haven't bought one at this outlet, but I have bought them at the other CCO's
smiles.gif

HOTasFCUK

Any new updates? My friend is going there this weekend and maybe i'll send her with a list of what i'm looking for :p

vesperholly

Quote:
smiles.gif

Actually, it's on the second floor. The mall was built on a hilly area, and the back half of the Macy's has parking lots right up to the 2nd floor entrances because of the hill.
smiles.gif
The best entrances are the far back one, which faces Walden Ave, or the one around the corner from that, which faces the large hotel.