Niagara Falls, NY CCO (Fashion Outlets of Niagara Falls) *CLOSED*

Makeup Emporium

Re: Niagara Falls, NY CCO (Fashion Outlets of Niagara Falls)

This store is a HUGE disappointment. Everytime I go they have the same old lame stock. I hadn't been in 2 months and same stock was still there!!

aic

Went to the CCO this morning, most of the stuff is the same as listed previously

Pigments/reflects: (most are in "new" jars)

Kitchmas
Process Magenta
Rose
Vintage Gold
Golden Lemon
Golden Olive
Madly Personal
New Fixation
Full Force Violet
Fuschai(Purple glitter)
Reflects rust
Reflects Copper...and a couple other

Pretty much the same eyeshadows and holiday stuff (lipgloss sets, cheek/face sets...etc)
Bat black CCB, ...only a few foundations were left, in darker shades nw/nc40 and above

can't remember what else stood out...in short, I don't think its worth making a special
trip for unless you are after the holiday items or the eyeshadow/pigments

StarrySim

Hi Ladies!
I'll be at the mall next Thursday, and will definitely check out the CCO. Anything good lately? Brushes, eye shadows/ quads, cremesheen glasses, Marcel Wanders lipsticks?

StarrySim

I thought it was an ok selection, but I walked out with just a Bobbi Brown gel liner. Here's a partial list of the MAC offerings, what I remember of it.
Eyeshadow quads: Tempting, Fafi, In The Gallery
Holiday palettes - a few from ATT, one from the red jeweled collection, and one from 2009 I think
A bunch of pigments, some in old style jar
a bunch of eyeshadows, including a few from TTB, Style Warriors, Dare To Wear
a green fluidline (sage something?)
Porcelain Pink MSF, the pink Colour Forms powder, and one more bronzey one
Personal Style blush, a dark CCB
some moisturelush items
a few brushes - 129SH, and can't remember the rest
Monogram powders/ blushes
some liners and greasepaint sticks
some lipsticks, including slimshines, one Monogram collection, Style Warriors
Cremesheen glasses, dazzleglasses, lipglasses
other Holidays sets, Look in a box sets

goldilocks88

While I normally don't bother with this CCO when I go to the States I was pleasantly surprised by one pretty awesome find. I'm sure everyone remembers Ripe Peach blush ombre from Spring Colour Forecast (aka my favourite blush of time, and highly coveted as it sold out pretty fast and has never been repromoted), well I didn't find that there however I did find the Estee Lauder dupe for it, called Peach Nuance!

I already own Ripe Peach but have been terrified of finishing it. Peach Nuance is a perfect dupe, and quite honestly, has an even nicer texture than Ripe Peach. They had a whole ton of them there so I would definitely recommend picking it up if you want the most beautiful blush ever!
eyelove.gif

I've been praying for this to show up at a CCO for ages and for $19, you really can't go wrong!

MzFit

I've been praying for this to show up at a CCO for ages and for $19, you really can't go wrong!
I am hitting it up the 14th hopefully they still have this. Starting to fall back in love with bobbi brown and normally they have a decent selection there so hoping I get one or two things.

MzFit

I am hitting it up the 14th hopefully they still have this. Starting to fall back in love with bobbi brown and normally they have a decent selection there so hoping I get one or two things.
They did still have it and a few more left as well. I did pretty good they had bobbi brown pot rouge in pale pink and I also got a few shadows. I did notice a sign saying all sales are final now cause the store is closing on December 24th you would think they cut prices further but no such luck maybe closer to closing date they will.

StarrySim

Awww. I live in the Toronto area, and this was the only location I could ever really get to. Even so, I've only been to it once. Are there any ones close by the border in this area?