Nice MAs in Australia?

simplyenchantin

I go to chadstone all the time, what did she look like? Maybe I can help!
smiles.gif

Dorit

All the MAs at David Jones Queens Plaza, Brisbane City, are just fabulous. VIP service all the way.

indybrat

Quote:
Originally Posted by simplyenchantin
I go to chadstone all the time, what did she look like? Maybe I can help!
smiles.gif

Long dark brown hair, brown eyes (I think) maybe in her mid to late 20s. She's also been overseas recently as she was saying she got Studio Sculpt while overseas. I was there on a Friday afternoon just after 3.30pm

simplyenchantin

Hmm.. could be Mel or Renee, they both have long dark brown hair and brown eyes. Renee just got married, maybe she was on her honey moon? hehe. Mel tends to wear her hair in a pony tail and Renee tends to wear hers out (both straight hair). That's about all I can think of! Sorry hun.
ssad.gif

sambibabe

I am glad you got the better service indybrat! I was there on Thursday. Had to get something, so I could get the double Myer points. I 'grabbed' the short red hair girl and she just had no idea where the things were and what I wanted. When I walked out of the store, I decided to check the bag and of course she gave me the wrong stuff. Grrrr..

indybrat

Quote:
Originally Posted by sambibabe
I am glad you got the better service indybrat! I was there on Thursday. Had to get something, so I could get the double Myer points. I 'grabbed' the short red hair girl and she just had no idea where the things were and what I wanted. When I walked out of the store, I decided to check the bag and of course she gave me the wrong stuff. Grrrr..

Oh that sucks. At least you checked the bag before you left Chadstone, it would have been worse if you hadn't discovered the mistake until you got home.

sambibabe

Quote:
Originally Posted by indybrat
Oh that sucks. At least you checked the bag before you left Chadstone, it would have been worse if you hadn't discovered the mistake until you got home.

I know! I would be really pissed! Teach me a lesson to stick with my usual store!
winks.gif

Lyssah

Quote:
Originally Posted by indybrat
Long dark brown hair, brown eyes (I think) maybe in her mid to late 20s. She's also been overseas recently as she was saying she got Studio Sculpt while overseas. I was there on a Friday afternoon just after 3.30pm

It's Renee!!! She's my fave MUA!
th_DANCE.gif

girloflowers

the girls at the elizabeth street david jones in Sydney are great
smiles.gif

I fully intend to spend mooooore money there! she got just as excited as i was about the HK collection but understood my reluctance to blow $85 each on eyeshadow palettes before i'd been paid :p

xLongLashesx

I'd rather buy online than deal with snooty MA's! I agree with the poster that said they make you feel insecure.. they do! Even if my make up is perfect I feel like there's something wrong.

Anyway.. the MAC online is rather slow IMO, I ordered the brush exclusive and one eyeshadow, a week later they emailed me and said the brushes had been sold out. I was SO disappointed, but at least they refunded me the $10 (steep!) postage charge to apologise.

MrsMay

^^ whereabouts are you located xLongLashesx? Maybe we can recommend a nice MA in your area
winks.gif

xLongLashesx

I'm in Melbourne so normally go to Myer Highpoint or Bourke st stores. Haven't been to Chapel st or DJ's yet.. I find the staff at DJ's nicer in general, maybe I'll have better luck there?

On a side note, I wish we had that MAC live chat like on the US website! That looks awesome!

Nzsallyb

hello ladies! if anyone is every in NZ buying MAC (lol), i recommend karina at the Dunedin counter, and stacey, matt, and ben at the Christchurch counter.
all the MA's ive come across are really nice in NZ, but these are my fav's

piink_liily

^^^ I've never had the chance to talk properly to the MA's at the Chch counter, it was always sooooooo busy there whenever I went in!

sambibabe

Quote:
Originally Posted by xLongLashesx
I'm in Melbourne so normally go to Myer Highpoint or Bourke st stores. Haven't been to Chapel st or DJ's yet.. I find the staff at DJ's nicer in general, maybe I'll have better luck there?

On a side note, I wish we had that MAC live chat like on the US website! That looks awesome!

I recommend Crystelle at Myer Melbourne! She is there Sunday to Thursdays. Robyn goes to Myer Highpoint, so perhaps she could recommend her favorite MUA
smiles.gif

I used MAC live chat a few times and it is fantastic!

Nzsallyb

Quote:
Originally Posted by piink_liily
^^^ I've never had the chance to talk properly to the MA's at the Chch counter, it was always sooooooo busy there whenever I went in!

i dont go anywhere near the counter on a saturday - crazy times in there! are you in chch?

xLongLashesx

Quote:
Originally Posted by sambibabe
I recommend Crystelle at Myer Melbourne! She is there Sunday to Thursdays. Robyn goes to Myer Highpoint, so perhaps she could recommend her favorite MUA
smiles.gif

I used MAC live chat a few times and it is fantastic!

Thanks!

I'm going on monday for style warriors so she should be there then.

You know it didn't occur to me that I could just use the live chat on the US site.. duh!
blink.gif