• As of January 16, 2018, all posts in this section are moderated. Please engage with the community within the rest of the forums, remembering that you may not post your own tutorial links outside this section. Also remember to put your content in the proper space.

Tutorials posted outside this space will be removed. If you post a tutorial in this space and you don't make an effort to participate in the community outside this section, your post will be deleted.

...night Fever...

jdepp_84

I really like this one. I think this would be good on me to wear during the day when I want to make an impression
graucho.gif

night30.JPG

FF by Shiseido lipstick in BE201. Love this glossy nude colour.

oh! love this colour! but I don't find it neither on the Shiseido nor on the Sephora websites?
hmm.gif

Esperansa_b

awesome. I love your makeup style, even the darkest smokey would look jentle and soft. I like it. It's really like me in the real life
smiles.gif
(I post here some crazy looks sometimes, which I don't actually wear).

This is an awesome look. You look absolutely gorgeous!!!! I like you both with and without false lashes. Keep up the good work and give us some more tuts, if you can.

TIERAsta

So pretty! Thanks for this amazing tut!
What did you use for your brows?
Oh, and I think that Kevin Aucoin blusher would scare me if I saw it in the pot, but you look amazing with it! I can't wait to give it a try!

Latest posts