Nordstrom Anniversary Palette

psmap85

Just got my nordstrom anniversary catalog in the mail today. The nars item is a "Joie De Vivre" Cheek Palette.

It includes laguna, albatross, orgasm, luster, angelika, and gaiety. ($65)

I thought it was the same one from sephora, but it has different shades.

They also have a gift set which includes lipgloss in turkish delight and greek holiday, calanque trio, & orgasm illuminator. ($55)

Just wanted to share this with everyone. I will def be pre ordering the palette.

katred

Specktra Bestie
Too bad we won't get this up here. I might go for the blush palette. I don't have any of those shades and with the exception of Luster, which I'm sure would be too warm/ orange on me, I could probably get some use out of all of them. (Orgasm would be a maybe too, but I could probably make it work.)

MarieMary

Thank you so much for the info, psmap85! :)
I hope this would be available in other countries than the US.
I actually prefer this combination of colors better than the Danmari palette.

katred: I'm about in the same situation. I 'm trying to think of a way to make Luster work. Maybe to layer it with another color, like Gaiety?

MarieMary

Luster is too orange / bronze to suit my skintone (NW07 to NW10). Usually only pink, coral and peach colors work on me as long as they have a some pink in them. Brown, bronze and orange colors just look weird on my skin.

katred

Specktra Bestie
Luster is too orange / bronze to suit my skintone (NW07 to NW10). Usually only pink, coral and peach colors work on me as long as they have a some pink in them. Brown, bronze and orange colors just look weird on my skin.
I'm pretty much in the same boat. I can get away with some earthier tones, but they need a bit of plum in them. Luster is such a gorgeous golden orange, but it's the sort of shade I just can't pull off. Then again, I suppose I could try it as an eyeshadow...

Monsy

i understand. i am nc20 and love how luster looks on me, just gives very nice warmth.

nazih09

I hate how they always will include two colors that are quite similar. It wasn't necessary to put both angelika and gaiety.

Almus

Oooooh I want that one! I have none of the blushes in there (I had Luster but I swapped it away when I was a make up noob!). Is this going to be exclusive to Nordstrom or will it come to NARS websites world wide?

xlisaa

Oooooh I want that one! I have none of the blushes in there (I had Luster but I swapped it away when I was a make up noob!). Is this going to be exclusive to Nordstrom or will it come to NARS websites world wide?
From what I know now, it is exclusive to Nordstrom for their Anniversary Sale.

ilsecito

beautiful
cheerleader.gif

MarieMary

I don't know, so I contacted the customer service for my country with that exact question. ;) Maybe you could do the same?

katred

Specktra Bestie
I checked past Nordstrom collections and it doesn't look like they were ever offered anywhere else- either through retailers in other countries or on the Nars web site.
crybaby.gif

thatKanojo

Oh man, this is really tempting! If it didn't already have Laguna and Orgasm I'd be all over it. As the above blogger had said, there's nearly the same amount of product in each shade of this palette as the individual blushes, so it's a steal.

...Makes me want to sell my Laguna/Orgasm duo and keep this instead...

Latest posts