Nordstrom Anniversary Palette

duckrodeo

I caved and bought this palette wooooot. I've been eyeing Luster, Laguna and Albatross for a while, and the palette is a much better deal than getting those three separately, even if there is a smidgen less product per blush/bronzer in the palette than there is in an individual one.

honey on boost

I caved and bought this palette wooooot. I've been eyeing Luster, Laguna and Albatross for a while, and the palette is a much better deal than getting those three separately, even if there is a smidgen less product per blush/bronzer in the palette than there is in an individual one.
x2 I bought mine this morning. I have the original Danmari and the new sephora one so now I'm really OD'ing on orgasm! The palette has a surprising amount of product in it. It's a good deal imo.

duckrodeo

x2 I bought mine this morning. I have the original Danmari and the new sephora one so now I'm really OD'ing on orgasm! The palette has a surprising amount of product in it. It's a good deal imo.
It's an excellent deal for sure! I'm skipping out on the new Sephora palette because I'm not feelin the colors in it. I bought the Danmari palette on a whim because my local store had a bajillion of them around the VIB insider sale so I saved some money on it! I'm glad I bought it! I'm not sure about the new Sephora palette - did you receive yours? How do you like it?

purplerinne

I can CP this for someone. I have early access to all the anniversary stuff and I live near Nordstrom. I saw a lot of ppl buying multiples of these so PM me if u want me to grab em

honey on boost

It's an excellent deal for sure! I'm skipping out on the new Sephora palette because I'm not feelin the colors in it. I bought the Danmari palette on a whim because my local store had a bajillion of them around the VIB insider sale so I saved some money on it! I'm glad I bought it! I'm not sure about the new Sephora palette - did you receive yours? How do you like it?
I just got it in the mail today. I like it but I'm not sure if it's worth the money. I don't know if I'm going to return it or not. Especially now that I ordered the other.

Here's a pic. It's not the best pic cause of the lighting in my office. I think it's a bit more vibrant in person. I put a $10 bill next to it so you can see the size.

Spikesmom

I am going to get it. I like the size and they slip into the side of my kit so easily. That way I don't have to carry a bunch of other blushes with me.
I just ordered this pallette. Not happy about the price, but I don't have any of the shades and always wanted at least Orgasm and Albatross and Laguna. If I am not happy, I can always return it, right? I hope it is worth it. I have a ton of blushes because I love blushes. I really love MAC MSF's, especially the last ones in the Heavenly Creatures collection, but I always end up buying those. Love the glitter! So I will see, I guess. Anyone else get it? I figure it is an early birthday present for myself... even though I buy myself lots of early birthday presents.....!!! Eeeeeek!

duckrodeo

I just got it in the mail today. I like it but I'm not sure if it's worth the money. I don't know if I'm going to return it or not. Especially now that I ordered the other.
Here's a pic. It's not the best pic cause of the lighting in my office. I think it's a bit more vibrant in person. I put a $10 bill next to it so you can see the size.

Wow that is small! I was thinking it was more along the lines of being hand-sized, and smaller than the Danmari, but the matte shades I'm interested in are so much more teeny than I envisioned! I feel that the Joie de Vivre palette is definitely a better bargain for $15-16 more and the amount of variety that you get with it. If you loooove Orgasm, I can see the Sephora palette being great, but it does seem to be NARS' #1 over-hyped product!

purplerinne

when I went to Nordstrom yesterday to do the CP there was only 2 left...1 after I bought 1...the other day before that when I bought mine there was at least 25.... I hope people who wanted them got them.

Audrey C

Oh, I definitely want this one! I know, I know. Blush no-buy, etc. After this, I'm sure I'll be done. There will be nothing left to buy!
girlhaha.gif

Audrey C

It's a great deal! It's a great outlet for my newfound NARS blush love and it's a great size; I'll never go through full-size versions of all the blush I have and I was reluctant to add a bunch more full-size glowy blushes. I may not want a $32 Canadian Albatross, but as 1/6 of a $65 palette it's perfect. Same with the pinks I won't use often but can add a little of; I don't need to use every colour for this to be worth it. I can't wait to get this. I hope it arrives before I leave on vacation; if it does it's the only blush I'll bring.
th_thstars.gif

mousygiggles

I just ordered it online. I have Angelika already and Orgasm too but I wanted the others. Now I just have to wait until it arrives.

Busttamuv3

Thanks to purplerinne i won't have to worry about missing out on Joie de Vivre when the regular release rolls around. Thanks so much for the CP corinne!

Carriee

im in the uk

would they ship it here
is there a online catalouge ?
Nordstrom will ship it to the UK but it's something like an extra £30 for shipping and taxes, so £70 altogether :/

I did send NARS an email asking whether we'd be able to get it here, and got this:

Thank you for your inquiry and your interest in NARS.
Further to your query, we would like to inform you that the Joie de Vivre Palette is not available at the moment.
We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
We would like to inform you that the Joie de Vivre Palette will be available in the UK as of December.
We remain at your disposal will you need any further information.
Kind regards,
Customer Service

NARS Cosmetics

So I'm just going to wait until December I guess! Though I don't know whether it will be on the NARS website or another one..?

MarieMary

@ Carriee: I'm in Europe, and I had the same answer from the customer service. So I agree, it's a safe option to just wait for the palette to be available in Europe to buy it. :)
I don't know either if it will be avaialble on NARS websites or others.

Anna x

Does anyone remember how much the danmari palette sold for in the uk, so i can have an idea on what it will cost??