NOTD - post all here

BeautyPsycho

Re: Notd

OPI Tickle my France-y and Cover Girl boundless color sparkle topcoat in amethyst mist.
smiles.gif

I'll probably change it tonight.

Lyssah

Today I'm wearing OPI - Blue My Mind..

It matches my engagement ring (ceylon sapphire) and I got SO many compliments today on my nails!!!
th_DANCE.gif

user79

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowy Lady
^^ I agree, ever since I discovered felt pads I'm never going bag to wipes. This is much faster and I'm lazy :p

I'm so freaking bored of my neutral nail colour i put on a couple of days ago. Think I will wear Flashbulb Fuchsia by OPI tonight! hahahah

You can actually buy felt remover pads made for nailpolish removing? Is it just the same as normal felt that you can buy at a craftstore? I've never seen actual felt pads sold here, so I was thinking of getting some felt from a craft store, is that the same thing?

BEA2LS

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissChievous
You can actually buy felt remover pads made for nailpolish removing? Is it just the same as normal felt that you can buy at a craftstore? I've never seen actual felt pads sold here, so I was thinking of getting some felt from a craft store, is that the same thing?

Mine are actual felt remover pads, and they really, really work
I'm sure it's the same as using felt from a store but this is a bit less messy
smiles.gif

BEA2LS

Quote:
Originally Posted by toxaemia

It matches my engagement ring (ceylon sapphire) and I got SO many compliments today on my nails!!!
th_DANCE.gif

That sounds so pretty! I like sapphire
smiles.gif

Shadowy Lady

Quote:

I've never bought them from the craftstore before. But they sell them here at the drugstores and grocery stores. I guess if you're getting the craftstore one you should check the ingredient list. I'm at work now but if you want I give you the ingredient list for my polish removing pad when I get home
smiles.gif

Shadowy Lady

I'm wearing "Don't Toy with Me" by OPI. I'm going to a company x-mas party tonight and I think this fits the bill!

user79

Quote:
I've never bought them from the craftstore before. But they sell them here at the drugstores and grocery stores. I guess if you're getting the craftstore one you should check the ingredient list. I'm at work now but if you want I give you the ingredient list for my polish removing pad when I get home
smiles.gif

I just meant like buying a piece of felt cloth and using normal nailpolish remover with it, basically replacing the cotton pad with a piece of felt cloth? But somehow I'm thinking these felt remover pads that you buy are different? Are they just remover pads soaked in remover?

BEA2LS

Yea, the remover is already built in.
smiles.gif

Btw, my notd is essie secret affair, i am loving it!
smiles.gif

Shadowy Lady

yeah, they're just sorta like soft sponge that's wet with polish remover and placed in a container. So you just dip your nails in it and the polish comes right off. For me it's way faster than using cotton + remover. And then one container lasts me more than 2 months and I change my polish every second day
smiles.gif

HTH

Quote:
I just meant like buying a piece of felt cloth and using normal nailpolish remover with it, basically replacing the cotton pad with a piece of felt cloth? But somehow I'm thinking these felt remover pads that you buy are different? Are they just remover pads soaked in remover?

BEA2LS

oh my felt ones are different. mine come in like ten packs per box and it is an actual pad that is soaked with remover. the pad is felt and each one is packaged by itself. one pad cleans all ten nails easily and i have also done all my toes with the same pad.

Shadowy Lady

^^ hmmm, I haven't seen the ones you're talking about...I guess as long as they do the job
smiles.gif

So I'm wearing OPI "You Don't Know Jacques" again. I've been wearing it once a week since I got it :/

mskatee

I am wearing OPI "Sheer Your Toys" today!! I love the holiday nail polish collections. Getting in the mood for Christmas!!

BEA2LS

Quote:
^^ hmmm, I haven't seen the ones you're talking about...I guess as long as they do the job
smiles.gif

So I'm wearing OPI "You Don't Know Jacques" again. I've been wearing it once a week since I got it :/

yep, whatever works! i love you don't know jacques - you have the best taste in colors!

pretebrowneyes

Quote:
Originally Posted by toxaemia

th_DANCE.gif

I have this and have yet to wear it...sounds so pretty

Latest posts