NYX Products

PonDe

sayah : the carribbean palettes are so soft & buttery too, but for colour choices trio have more,if the texture is comparable to carribbean,i'll start ordering them

Mrs M

Ladies,
You must try thie color Green Tea!
The color is so beautiful. Paired with the jumbo stick Black Bean as a base, it looks exactly like MAC's Club.

Trust, you will not be disqppointed!

naturallyfab

I love NYX! My favorite product by them is the smokey bronze palette. I got 9 super-pigmented shadows and two lip glosses for about $9!!! You can't beat that!

Caja

I love their lipglosses, both mega shine and round one. I own on of their small kit too, I love it. I always brings it to travel.
I wanted to love their lipstick, I know lots of people love em but I just can't stand the smell :/
they break off easily too! and I don't like how creamy it feels like on my lips. haha I know, I'm weird. Maybe because
I love my revlon lipstick soo much..

aero

I love NYX eyeshadows! I went on a buying frenzy when my local drugstore had NYX 25% off. I always buy NYX when I wanna experiment with colors :)

I'm so bummed that they don't ship to Hawaii! I had a huge list for their 12th anniversary sale for tomorrow.

bada027

Has anyone tried the Highlight and Contour liquid products yet? I've been thinking about purchasing just to try it but it is a little pricey for me.

http://www.nyxcosmetics.com/products/face/highlight-contour

I haven't tried much from NYX but I have heard nothing but great things. I do LOVE their Doll Eyes lengthening mascara!

femmepastiche

Has anyone tried the Highlight and Contour liquid products yet? I've been thinking about purchasing just to try it but it is a little pricey for me.

http://www.nyxcosmetics.com/products/face/highlight-contour

I haven't tried much from NYX but I have heard nothing but great things. I do LOVE their Doll Eyes lengthening mascara!

I had looked into the highlight/contour set as well, but refrained because there were some bad reviews online...I couldn't really justify the price. I heard the texture was....odd. But you never know! It may work great. If you ever order from ELF, their $3 highlight/shimmer palette is actually really, really great. The palette comes with 4 highlight "colors" that actually blend to the same color on the skin, but the texture is really silky and lasts a long time. It's not glittery or out there, and you can use it as a cheekbone/browbone highlight. A good cream highlight alternative to the NYX product, I think. Though I'm not sure about the liquid contour. I did just find a $10 Sally Hansen Cream Bronzer for $1 at my local Dollar Store though, that I've been loving
th_happy1.gif
. Sheer luck I suppose :D

I'm glad to hear about the Doll Eyes Mascara! I've wanted to get it for awhile.

FiveTo1984

i sat around for a few hours waiting for the stupid server to start running and once it did i had trouble checking out. finally when the site started working the sale was over and they tried to compensate by offering a 50% off code for those who emailed.
Haven't got my email yet. I'm super bummed about the way the company went about this, I'm love their products and was excited to hear about the sale and thinking since it's a company with a decent reputation, they wouldn't pull something so scandalous. Huge letdown. There's so many pissed off girls flooding their Facebook page.
No formal apology from Toni Ko, she hasn't even released a statement as far as I know. It's all just hasty updates from their marketing team.

leah2412

I agree, it's really disappointing how they handled it. Only a few hundred people out of thousands got to place an order and they were rude to people and hung up on them when they called in. I spent almost 22 hours off and on trying to buy.

fleur de lis

They probably just didn't anticipate the tsunami wave of NYX fans that would descend on the site for the sale...I would have if I was in the US, but sadly no, we gets nothing in Europe :(

(By the by, if anyone is placing a NYX order with the 50% code and would like to CP some stuff for me in the UK, they would get my eternal love!!!)

I don't know if it was the 50% discount specifically you were after but both www.cocktailcosmetics.co.uk and www.love-makeup.co.uk/ sell NYX reasonably cheaply :)

kimbunney

I'm not disappointed in the makeup but the way they handled the sale and what they did afterwards. They had the same issue last year and they didn't seem to prepare much more this time around either. 50% is just not the same as 1.20 especially if you are getting a 16.00 dollar product. I'm going to use the 50% to get some lipglosses and a few blushes but after that I think I'm done with NYX. I like companies that have respect for their customers and NYX def. did not.

leah2412

I totally agree, they handled it horribly and acted like they were doing us all a favor with the 50% off coupon. I am left to wonder if they planned to do this from the beginning....meaning they knew their server wouldn't be able to handle all the traffic and the site would have problems only allowing a select few to check out then offering the 50% off "to make up for it".

Latest posts