NYX Products

corinne27

i really want to try the liquid eyeliner!! i just love the colors!! has anyone tried them? hows the staying power? waterproof?

MissTT

I tried a NYX lip liner for the first time today and it left pieces of residue all over my lips. I don't know what was going on. I wiped it off and tried again and it was better. I'm not sure what was going on. Hoping it's a dud because I bought three over l/l colors the same day.

PrettyKitty

Did you know that they changed the packaging and the formula of the lipsticks??

I wrote a post on my blog to show the differences and talk about the new texture! (link in my signature)

dyingforyou

Did you know that they changed the packaging and the formula of the lipsticks??

I wrote a post on my blog to show the differences and talk about the new texture! (link in my signature)

oh, thanks for that! i'm glad to see they got rid of the smell, that's the one thing about my nyx l/s i hate and why i don't use them much because of it :[

PrettyKitty

oh, thanks for that! i'm glad to see they got rid of the smell, that's the one thing about my nyx l/s i hate and why i don't use them much because of it :[
I knoooow, at first I was like 'it's not that bad', but after a couple of weeks I really hate that smell. The second thing I didn't like is the oily texture, and they changed that too. yay!

cyanidewine

Ohh awesome, I'm so glad they changed the lipsticks!
I had two of them (strawberry milk and I think Snow White?) and they showed my lip lines terribly, I was really disappointed after hearing tons of rave reviews.
I haven't tried them in over a year but now that they changed them I'd love to give it a second shot!

PixieDancer

ULTA is having 40% off NYX right now!

I ordered my FIRST NYX lipsticks today. Can't wait to try them out! At a little over $2 a piece... it's worth it!
I ordered NYX Round Lipsticks in: Louisiana, Spell Bound, Haute Melon. And 1 NYX Matte Lipstick in: Indie Flick

Also picked up my first NYX blush in Cinnamon!

I'm going to try out this look with my new goodies from The Makeup Box blog!
http://makeupbox.tumblr.com/post/8341876669/featured-lip-shade-nyx-haute-melon-i-love-hot

Also picked up NYX lip liner in Prune since someone mentioned it was a good match for MAC's Yung Rapunxel.

MissTT

Free shipping over $40 too is really nice. I've got a few item in the cart. I wish they had more makeup brush bags/rolls. I almost bought one of those huge ones. LOL. Great time to get a $200 rolling case.

Joveeta Lee

NYX was my favorite affordable makeup.. I've try these :

Stay Matt But Not Flat Powder Foundation (03 Natural) --- I have 2 backups of this! Doesn't cakey & greaat oil control. No sticky face after 5hours. Best application with powder brush or kabuki brush
thmbup.gif

NYX Matte Lipstick (Strawberry Daiquiri, Angel, Euro Trash) --- nice textures, doesn't make my lips flaky, but poor staying power

NYX Cream Blush (Orange, Natural) --- can multiuse as lip colour!! Love the orange..

NYX Powder Blush (Pinched, Taupe) --- peoples said Pinched is dupe of NARS Orgasm, its peachy with gold shimer. I love taupe for contouring, no orange/too chocolate, just perfect!!

NYX Slide On Pencil (Purple Blaze) --- smooth textures, nice color payoff, lots of colour options, great lasting power on waterline.

NYX Round Lipstick --- poor! bad staying power, I don't like the textures, annoying smells.

NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream (Antwerp, Stockholm, Buenos Aires, Amsterdam, Tokyo) --- this was amazing! Amazing textures, great staying power, it does accentuate dry lines on your lips but you can prevent it with a layer of lipbalm before. They just make me want to buy all the colours!

NYX Xtreme Lip Cream (Buttery Nude) --- nice MLBB colour for daily use without looking overdo. I don't really into glossy lips.. I prefer matte lippies but I love this XLC.

NYX Matte Bronzer (Deep) --- cheap but great makeup items! You get a huge product just for $9. I get the Deep one because it most taupe than the others.

NYX Stick Blush (Tea Rose, Pink Poppy, Orchid, Hibiscus) --- cute small size, easy to travel with or put into my makeup pouch. Great colour for daily use and nice textures, but poor staying power.. Nevertheless, I love them.

sagehen

I am disappointed that my NYX SLide On Eye Pencil is not as waterproof/smudgeproof as promised...It is pooling around my outer eye right now. Having said that I want the Esmeralda shade - I am currently wearing Tropical Green.

stormm

i recently tried love in rio and florence palettes but i'm disappointed :( the older palettes are much nicer

sagehen

Does anyone know when the new products are coming out? SOmetime soon (per nouveaucheap), there are supposed to be six blushes, several intense e/s and a couple of large mineral e/s palettes. The blushes are supposed to be very WOC friendly. I am dying for the dark burgundy one.

Taren Kamilah

I love NYX products! I use the jumbo pencils as a base for all of my eyeshadow looks. And I use the concealer stick for my brows. Works great!! I got the old Love in Rio palette from Allcosmetics wholesale and I really like it. I haven't tried their eyeshadows yet, but its on my list. Oh and I love the matte lip cream in Monte Carlo!!