NYX Products

jenise

So I got to try out the NYx wonder stick today for the first time I love the contour part but I hate the highlight I put on my Estée Lauder double wear and then the highlight and it basically removed all my makeup when I blended it out it's very greasy and it settles in pores but the contour side is so creamy
Omg how disappointing!! Maybe I'll still try it for the contour side tho lol

Maris Crane

Did they change or reformulate Smokey Look? I just thought it would be a lot more nude, and I received my NYX order from the Shopping Channel and it's a lot more corally than I expected. Still pretty thought - I threw it over the KORRES Pom lip butter. Easy peasy. I have to say: I was so excited to see my local Pharmasave had the the almost-full line of the Matte Nude shadows. MUCH better than my local Target that has like, 5 shades. I'm really impressed with Blame It on Midnight - it's similar-ish to me as MAC Bamboo but shows up a bit befter. A bit more powdery than Bamboo but I can live with it.

NaomiH

Just came across this article and figured I'd share:
http://www.businessoffashion.com/2014/06/loreal-agrees-acquire-u-s-makeup-artist-brand-nyx-cosmetics.html

allthingsglam

Thanks for sharing I feel like nyx is going to go down I love nyx products loreal products are not good to me the last couple items I got from them sit unused loreal imo they focus on packaging and the products be disappointing from the lipsticks to the mascara can't speak on loreal foundation what a sad day

NaomiH

I don't really use NYX myself, but I don't think it'll effect the quality of the product. Hopefully not anyway.

emberdarling

I think that Loreal has in the past, let their companies be themselves after they acquire them. If that makes sense. So I have high hopes for NYX remaining the same.

martiangurll

Ok sorry I dropped the ball on posting these but what is the best way to post them? obviously there are soo many because I have 11 and have lips swatches of each For now here are hand swatches, taken in studio with daylight bulbs. Also each swatch is 3 swipes. As in left, right, left.  top to bottom: lavender citron chambord orange blossom earl gray Top to bottom: black sesame blue velvet violet key lime pistachio coconut Pistachio is definitely my favorite so good choice, mosha!
Thank you for these swatches. Can anyone compare Earl Grey to Melt Spacecake? Looks like a less expensive alternative! I would like Black Sesame too for layering purposes.

emberdarling

Thank you for these swatches. Can anyone compare Earl Grey to Melt Spacecake? Looks like a less expensive alternative! I would like Black Sesame too for layering purposes.
No problem. I kinda slacked about adding more but I didn't know if anyone was interested.
I don't have spacecake but from what I can tell, they are pretty different. Spacecake is darker and more grey. Earl grey is lighter and also very blue. it isn't very grey at all. It's like a gray-ed out blue.

That is earl grey on me (with flash)

martiangurll

black sesame would be closer but it's still not dark enough no flash 
No problem. I kinda slacked about adding more but I didn't know if anyone was interested. I don't have spacecake but from what I can tell, they are pretty different. Spacecake is darker and more grey. Earl grey is lighter and also very blue. it isn't very grey at all. It's like a gray-ed out blue. That is earl grey on me (with flash)
They both look fly. I want both. I may order from a seller on amazon since they probably ship faster than NYX.

Mayanas

NYX 40% off in ULTA this week.

cheerleader.gif
Macaron lippies now.

MorbidMermaiden

I need Pistachio, Earl Grey, Violet, Lavender, Rose, Blue Velvet and Black Sesame in my life. I think a trip to Ulta this week might be in order...hopefully they've restocked their display, which was wiped out the last time I checked.

Latest posts