NYX Products

v0ltagekid

NYX 40% off in ULTA this week.

cheerleader.gif
Macaron lippies now.
They are all sold out. I went to the store too and nada :(

MorbidMermaiden

Okay, so I just called my local Ulta and asked if they'd restocked the Macaron Lippies yet. The SA immediately knew what I was talking about and said no and they hadn't heard when they'd get more, "which isn't a good sign." Then I went to order online and ALL of the shades I want are out of stock.
thmbdn.gif
Sucks that I'm probably going to miss out on this awesome sale unless there's an online restock within the next few days. All I want are My Little Pony-colored lipsticks...is that so much to ask?

sullenxriot182

Has anyone spotted the new Eyebrow Gels anywhere yet? I'm very curious to try them but I can't find them, even on the NYX website lol

emberdarling

Came here to post about that Wicked collection

I have literally NEVER been so excited for makeup. They are al the colors I've been dreaming about but could never afford from places like Melt or other indie companies. I need ALL of them. this makes me want to throw my macarons to the wind.
girlhaha.gif

Dolly Snow

Came here to post about that Wicked collection I have literally NEVER been so excited for makeup. They are al the colors I've been dreaming about but could never afford from places like Melt or other indie companies. I need ALL of them. this makes me want to throw my macarons to the wind.:haha:
Yup I am so excited

sullenxriot182

The NYX site is being suuuper slow probably because of the sale. Those Wicked lipsticks look amazing, I hope they're available soon!!!!

emberdarling

The NYX site is being suuuper slow probably because of the sale. Those Wicked lipsticks look amazing, I hope they're available soon!!!!
I have to tell myself it will most likely be a long time. They first posted about the Macarons like, 6 months or something in advance. I don't WANT to wait that long for these but I'm telling myself it's possible. Plus since they are jewel toned I am quite sure they will be debuting in winter, maybe fall at best.

Edit: then again, people on this website are used to waiting 6 months for something. I, however, am new at this.

CrimsonQuill157

I have to tell myself it will most likely be a long time. They first posted about the Macarons like, 6 months or something in advance. I don't WANT to wait that long for these but I'm telling myself it's possible. Plus since they are jewel toned I am quite sure they will be debuting in winter, maybe fall at best.

Edit: then again, people on this website are used to waiting 6 months for something. I, however, am new at this.
Someone on Reddit said September.

Latest posts