NYX Products

MorbidMermaiden

Ordered the Macaron Lippies from the NYX site this morning. Yay! What a great deal.
yahoo.gif

The Wicked Lippies look INSANE.
th_worship.gif
I was so stoked to see those swatches on IG!

sullenxriot182

I'm trying to decide what to get before the day is over lol. I have a $5 off birthday coupon they sent me because my birthday is the 31st, so perfect excuse!

alexisweaver

Anyone having problems with ordering??
I tried ordering and it kept declining. There's nothing wrong with my card and I have plenty of money in my account.
I even did an order on TooFaced right after (FREE SHIPPING UNTIL 7/7 also used that 20% off code)

Of course customer service isn't answering (because of the holiday most likely) this sucks.

Dolly Snow

Saw this on IG too and I was like.. drooling! I skipped the whole Macaron collection trying to "save money"... I ended up spending on other things, so much for a no buy lol! Love your new avi :eyelove:
These look way more interesting to me than the Macaron lipsticks, though I want those too. Lol no buy :lol: And thank you :blush:

xlisaa

Has anyone spotted the new Eyebrow Gels anywhere yet? I'm very curious to try them but I can't find them, even on the NYX website lol
I found them the other day (after going throughout the Bay Area looking for them), but the shades I wanted weren't there. I ended up being able to pick up one shade in Espresso when they put one of the holds back on the floor, but it's a bit too dark for me.

xlisaa

And thank you
blush-anim-cl.gif
Definitely more interesting, especially since most of the Macaron ones would have washed me out so bad haha! Was also going to do no buy July, but going to Southern California in a few days... so safe to say I'm not going to be able to no buy.

allthingsglam

Anyone having problems with ordering?? I tried ordering and it kept declining. There's nothing wrong with my card and I have plenty of money in my account. I even did an order on TooFaced right after (FREE SHIPPING UNTIL 7/7 also used that 20% off code) Of course customer service isn't answering (because of the holiday most likely) this sucks.
I ordered so goodies 40 percent off is so very good but I did notice that ulta site was acting weird and very slow can't wait to get my goodies plus I love nyx makeup so very good

Maris Crane

Does anyone have experience with the gel liners in the white box packaging? Some of the colours look really awesome!

Rinstar

http://instagram.com/p/p__WibBFTa/
ALL THE GREENS, OMG!!!! These are amazing! I hope they are as nice to apply as the Macaron lippies those are great. I seriously can't wait for these!!! That olive green one... wow!! My MAC fall list might have to get a bit smaller now.

sullenxriot182

Sooooo the NYX site finally had the eyebrow gels up. I ordered on on the 16th. I got a FedEx tracking number on the 18th that didn't update until today, and it still says it won't be here till August 1st. lol their shipping really sucks!

sagehen

I have not seen the eyebrow gels at Ulta, but they are available on ulta.com. I just grabbed them there so I could make sure they weren't all tested and opened, like they are sometimes in store.

Kristin Bacon

I have not seen the eyebrow gels at Ulta, but they are available on ulta.com. I just grabbed them there so I could make sure they weren't all tested and opened, like they are sometimes in store.
Thats my biggest worry wit unsealed drugstore products!!! I was excited 8 months ago when i seen NYX at Target, but i could see that almost all the lipsticks had been opened and swatched or what not they need to do inventory and not count those cuz they will sit there forever!!! wit the matte lip creams there is no way to really tell, i vowed to never buy anything thats not sealed again from a drugstore, or ulta icky. I want to try the brow gels so bad!!! I hated the first round lipstick i got Stella. Its gritty feeling on me like someone mixed pigment in vaseline. so when they had the 40% off sale i only ordered one lipstick, a butter lipstick in Hot Tamale. Its pure LOVE!! SO glad to like it. Now want to try a Matte and a Black Label. Im scared to buy a round one again. Got mostly lip liners. Purple Rain, Orange, Peek A Boo Nude, and Soft Brown. I should swatch them all for u guys!! Oh and Aqua Gloss in Paint The Town omg i love that one too. Oh and the best thing i got was a cream blush in Glow OMG i have been using it a lot and i have hundreds of way more expensive blushes so im VERY impressed i must say!!!!