NYX Products

Vandekamp

I haven't worn it yet but I swatched it in the store and why did it look frosty? I never swatched it before since I have so many similar shades. I even bought a cheapo Jordana one from Duane Reade yesterday that's similar.
Araia is not frosty on me. It is gorgeous. Try it on your lips.

leonah

what is your favorite nyx products? want to try some new cheap stuff :) I only have like one slim lip pencil in deep purple from nyx not sure I have anything else from them.

montREALady

what is your favorite nyx products? want to try some new cheap stuff :) I only have like one slim lip pencil in deep purple from nyx not sure I have anything else from them.
I can't name just one. I feel like I've tried everything! I'll say their lip products for sure. Soft Matte Lip Creams, Vampy Lip Creams (chubby pencil format), Intense Butter Glosses, Hi Voltage Lipsticks (packaging is crap), Round Lipsticks... I use their brow mascara and matte setting spray daily. I also use their lip pencils the most. I own only 2 MAC ones, lol.

Vandekamp

I can't name just one. I feel like I've tried everything! I'll say their lip products for sure. Soft Matte Lip Creams, Vampy Lip Creams (chubby pencil format), Intense Butter Glosses, Hi Voltage Lipsticks (packaging is crap), Round Lipsticks... I use their brow mascara and matte setting spray daily. I also use their lip pencils the most. I own only 2 MAC ones, lol.
I forgot the chubby lip pencils. I do have two or maybe three of them. I have not used them in a year. It's a shame that I cannot remember what I have any more. I also like their lip primer.

leonah

are their lip products long wearing? I have not used my deep purple lip liner yet but is it worth getting the other lip liners as well? :)

ohh how is the setting spray? that looks interesting

montREALady

I forgot the chubby lip pencils. I do have two or maybe three of them. I have not used them in a year. It's a shame that I cannot remember what I have any more. I also like their lip primer. 
The actually chubby pencils are different, I shouldn't have said that. I'm talking about these: http://www.nyxcosmetics.com/simply-vamp-lip-cream/NYX_164.html Yes love the lip primer! I was using it this summer before going back to MAC.

montREALady

are their lip products long wearing? I have not used my deep purple lip liner yet but is it worth getting the other lip liners as well? :) ohh how is the setting spray? that looks interesting
Yes the matte ones are long wearing with the most being the Soft Matte Lip Cream. Deep Purple I use many times a week. Yes get more, they're so cheap and good! Nude Beige is another of my favs, Ever, Y2K, Peekaboo Neutral, Mauve, Prune... I can go on and on, lol. The setting spray is good and again reasonably priced. I've heard ppl compare it to UD All Nighter. I also use Avon's (which I sell, lol), now that one is excellent.

montREALady

Wearing Narcissus Round Lipstick today with Pinky lip pencil:

Vandekamp

Hahaha, I did an IG post today about my "Highlight is Poppin!". It's really showing up in this and another pic I took. It's MAC Stereo Rose MSF...I got it at a CCO in the summer and it's apparently a limited from 2014 and I believe 2012. I remember Googling from the CCO when I saw it, lol. From T:

"Stereo Rose (2014) Mineralize Skinfinish ($30.00 for 0.32 oz.) is described as a “copper bronze.” It’s a light-medium, warm-toned peach with a frosted, somewhat metallic, sheen. Oh, the difference between this Stereo Rose (again, just purchased from MAC’s website on Thursday AM!) and the one I have from the end of 2012 are like night and day. I used a paper towel to rub off several layers of product from the new version to see if it would get better but no luck. Still a very light peach compared to the deeper pinky-coral of previous years. The texture is soft but on the dry side, so it can be powdery, and it wore well for six hours before showing some fading. It is a couple of shades darker than Perfect Topping #2. bareMinerals The Many Splendors #2 (LE) is lighter. MAC Amber Glow (LE, $25.00) is less shimmery. Le Metier de Beaute Whisper (P, $30.00) is a touch lighter. See comparison swatches."

I may have gotten the 2012 version because it's a deep pinky-coral like she described.
Thanks! I love a pale pink lip, hehehe.

Thanks!!
Do you like Please Me?

montREALady

Do you like Please Me?
Yup but haven't gotten it...yet ;) Got my little NYX order finally, just two things:
L- Intense Butter Gloss in the color Chocolate Crepe, you'd love this one Vandy. R- Whipped Lip & Cheek Souffle (new) in the color Berry Tea. IBG stay glossy and the L&C Souffle dries down to matte.