NYX Products

Vandekamp

Bought Aria yesterday to meet a $10 card minimum at a beauty supply store
smiles.gif
Well......what did you think of Aria? Do you love it?

montREALady

Oh. You will love it when you try it.
Omg Vandy you will not believe. Or actually you will since we're all in the same boat here. I was putting back the lipsticks I swatched when I got ER and saw Aria in there... Then I went to my lipstick area and there really is ANOTHER one still in the packaging. That's why I told you it was still in the packaging! Let's not talk about the fact that I forgot that I swatched it against ER in the first place :rolleyes: . I have no idea when I bought it the first time!! :blush:

montREALady

Loving the Liquid Suede in Amethyst. Finally got around to trying it on Friday:
Wore Betrayal Wicked Lippie for Halloween:

leonah

have any of you tried nyx soft matte lip cream in transylvania and/or copenhagen? they look gorge but can't deal with bad longevity and patchiness

sagehen

have any of you tried nyx soft matte lip cream in transylvania and/or copenhagen? they look gorge but can't deal with bad longevity and patchiness 
I have both have only tried Transylvania. I do not find it patchy though so I consider myself lucky. I hear lots of people say it is patchy.

Vandekamp

Omg Vandy you will not believe. Or actually you will since we're all in the same boat here. I was putting back the lipsticks I swatched when I got ER and saw Aria in there... Then I went to my lipstick area and there really is ANOTHER one still in the packaging. That's why I told you it was still in the packaging! Let's not talk about the fact that I forgot that I swatched it against ER in the first place
th_rolleye0014.gif
. I have no idea when I bought it the first time!!
blush-anim-cl.gif
That's a sign that you have way too much makeup. It's time to put yourself on a diet.

montREALady

I've been using both for over a year and have had no issues. I always use balm and primer under lip products and I use liners with these but can go without. I think I have pics wearing them in here...