NYX Products

montREALady

Thanks! They have holiday sets now and it looks like one has both if those colors. $12 each which is the cost of 2 regularly. $25 min for shipping always with them. I don't have a fav NYX highlighter. I've tried them and both colors looked similar on me. There is a Wet n Wild one, Fergie Hollywood Blvd that I love. I only have Stone Fox and Amethyst. I have to get more but I'm waiting for a sale, lol.
[@]Vandekamp[/@] hahaha, I quoted you and her at the same time and you missed it! :p

pinkcrush

Okay. I searched for a couple of swatches on the internet for NYX's Transylvania. O.M.G. @pinkcrush  we have to find this asap. Well damn........
Lipstick-Looks-for-Dark-Skin-06-v1.jpg
ffdba2b761db4da39c322583a968c2e0.jpg
3907c2878f9e33a2123528ee620e259b.jpg
0acb2604cb048dfbb8bf270ff5a65290.jpg
7a7f7153e9f27bf4eae5dfc9d25981dc.jpg
ScreenShot2014-10-15at124206PM_zps1af9b497.png

I didn't think u would like Transylvania Vande lol... Is it in ur comfort zone??? I have Copenhagen and it's pretty! I will wear it tomorrow and take a pic

montREALady

Wore NYX it feels like the past two weeks straight, lol: Liquid Suede Cream Lipstick in Stone Fox Simply Vamp Lip Cream in Temptress Simply Vamp Lip Cream in Enamored Simply Vamp Lip Cream in She Devil Matte Lip Cream in Transylvania Matte Lip Cream in Copenhagen
I am more impressed that you totally know how to change up your look each and every day.
[@]Vandekamp[/@] and here's you responding to my pics wearing both 4 weeks ago! I know, doesn't look as good on me so it didn't make an impact on you. But you were supposed to try one of their Simply Vamp pencils, also in my pics above...that would have brought you over $25.

montREALady

I didn't think u would like Transylvania Vande lol... Is it in ur comfort zone??? I have Copenhagen and it's pretty! I will wear it tomorrow and take a pic
I feel like she's said colors like Transylvania were too dark for her liking...I think just week in one of the MAC posts, maybe after my swatches. Not sure. But her researching turned her around! Hahaha!

montREALady

I need Copenhagen too. Where have I been? I've never paid much attention to NYX until I saw a waitress wearing Aria earlier this year. I know Monty LOVES NYX.  Swatch of Copenhagen. Credit to IG owner.
img_6832.jpg
img_9157.png
That last Copenhagen pic is what got me last year Fall and caused me to stalk it.

Vandekamp

[@]Vandekamp[/@] and here's you responding to my pics wearing both 4 weeks ago! I know, doesn't look as good on me so it didn't make an impact on you. But you were supposed to try one of their Simply Vamp pencils, also in my pics above...that would have brought you over $25.
Hey Monty. I think the lighting did not illuminate the full impact of the two shades. You ALWAYS look fly lady and I am the first to tell you so. I am in love and I have you to thank for always educating me on the great products NYX has to offer. I always thought it was simply an inexpensive drugstore line. I now know better. Thanks sweetie.

Vandekamp

Thank you my dear. I do like some dark vampy colors if it doesn't pull black on me. Do you consider RiRi Talk That Talk to be a dark vampy shade. That is my favorite Fall and winter lipstick hands down. I know I am very particular about my dark lipsticks. I also like Blackmail by UD if applied with a lip brush.

pinkcrush

Thank you my dear. I do like some dark vampy colors if it doesn't pull black on me. Do you consider RiRi Talk That Talk to be a dark vampy shade. That is my favorite Fall and winter lipstick hands down. I know I am very particular about my dark lipsticks. I also like Blackmail by UD if applied with a lip brush.
Yes TTT is vampy to me, as is Blackmail... Do u like Smoked Purple, Lingering Kiss, Sin, and Living Legend?

montREALady

I can certainly see why Monty. It is gorgeous.
I guess I did. Damn. Shame on me
Yes TTT is vampy to me, as is Blackmail... Do u like Smoked Purple, Lingering Kiss, Sin, and Living Legend?
I do like Sin. SP and LK are too dark for me because they pull black on me. Which is your fav vampy shade?
Love you Vandy! Yes you always give compliments to all of us. So sweet. You're totally right, this particular Copenhagen pic of mine wasn't great. I've never gotten it to look like that pic above. I wonder how many coats she used! But I do have a better pic and with the hair it looked good:
I think I've posted this in here a while back. I'm going to wear it today and try to get a great pic. Hahaha. TTT is definitely vampy and it's similar if not identical to LK and Transylvania. You're going to love it! My favs are probably the Simply Vamp ones, I like the formula and look, She Devil and Temptress. But maybe swatch them first if you can since certain colors pull black on you that don't on me...and I don't mind it if they do.

montREALady

You look fabulous as always. Love the hair and Copenhagen. You are right I can see the color of Copenhagen a bit better in this picture. I can't wait to get mine.
Me neither! Loll. Their shipping isn't exactly the fastest though. The pic is from a year ago. I may have to whip that wig back out :)

Vandekamp

Me neither! Loll. Their shipping isn't exactly the fastest though. The pic is from a year ago. I may have to whip that wig back out
smiles.gif
I commend you for going natural. I gave up the beginning of the summer. I told my hairdresser give me a perm and make my life easier

montREALady

I commend you for going natural. I gave up the beginning of the summer. I told my hairdresser give me a perm and make my life easier
I've been natural since about 2002, I had dreads for about 8yrs then took them out in 2011. I love it, then put wigs on when I want a change.
I should have ordered the highlighter you talk so much about Monty. I completely forgot. Darn.
What NYX highlighter? I don't talk about theirs, it's Wet n Wild Fergie, Hollywood Blvd. You can get it at any drugstore. I have two NYX liquid ones and two powder but I don't use them. Heck I don't even know where the powder ones are!

Vandekamp

What NYX highlighter? I don't talk about theirs, it's Wet n Wild Fergie, Hollywood Blvd. You can get it at any drugstore. I have two NYX liquid ones and two powder but I don't use them. Heck I don't even know where the powder ones are!
Why do I keep forgetting that. You have told me that some of your favs highlighters are from the Wet N' Wild cosmetic line.
pretty.gif

leetskywalker

Yasssssssssssssss!!!!!! Even tho i hate ordering from their website I will do it for this set. Thanks for sharing.:pompom:
If anyone else is looking for this and doesn't want to pay shipping, ulta carries these as well and I think some others exclusive sets.

Latest posts