NYX Products

montREALady

I went to Ulta yesterday and i could not find the liquid matte lipsticks.
The Liquid Suede? http://www.ulta.com/ulta/browse/productDetail.jsp?productId=xlsImpprod12911001&_requestid=182099&cmpid=PS_Non!google!MassCos_NYX_TF&CAWELAID=330000200000383795&CAPCID=85857096510&cadevice=m&gclid=Cj0KEQiAsNyxBRDBuKrMhsbt3vwBEiQAdRgPsmzaau8w4cpaujuoFfEGSa7KiSmgSVc8_zPHh7j8shEaAjmw8P8HAQ I'm only asking because they also have Soft Matte Lip Creams (Copenhagen & Transylvania).

montREALady

thank you :) you're always slayin! I think I will try them :)
Thanks! They have holiday sets now and it looks like one has both if those colors. $12 each which is the cost of 2 regularly. $25 min for shipping always with them.
I will try again. What is the name of their highlighter that you love so much??
I don't have a fav NYX highlighter. I've tried them and both colors looked similar on me. There is a Wet n Wild one, Fergie Hollywood Blvd that I love.
Cherry Skies and Kitten Heels look pretty. I know you have Cherry Skies but do you have Kitten Heels?
I only have Stone Fox and Amethyst. I have to get more but I'm waiting for a sale, lol.

montREALady

Did comparison swatches of my vampy/dark purple colors. The ones I remembered off the top of my head. 3 NYX so I figured I can post it in here. PH ended up not being as vampy as I thought in my head before swatching :lol:

montREALady

transylvania is gorgeous. need it. unfortunately it's sold out right now so I just got my first soft matte lip cream ever from nyx today in san paulo instead for now :)
That's a nice one too! I only have one light color from them, Stockholm. Aside from Copenhagen and Transylvania I also have Prague. Those 3 along with another were new releases last year, the rest are from before. I love the formula.

leonah

That's a nice one too! I only have one light color from them, Stockholm. Aside from Copenhagen and Transylvania I also have Prague. Those 3 along with another were new releases last year, the rest are from before. I love the formula.
I hope so! waiting for it to arrive in the mail
cheerleader.gif

how is stockholm? maybe I need that one just because of the name and because I live there ;) prague looks cute too!

montREALady

I hope so! waiting for it to arrive in the mail
cheerleader.gif

how is stockholm? maybe I need that one just because of the name and because I live there ;) prague looks cute too!
Can't wait for you to get it! I like Stockholm, though I find it's harder to apply and look as neat as the darker colors do. Prague is gorg.

Vandekamp

I need Copenhagen too. Where have I been? I've never paid much attention to NYX until I saw a waitress wearing Aria earlier this year. I know Monty LOVES NYX.

Swatch of Copenhagen.

Credit to IG owner.

img_6832.jpg
img_9157.png

Jayjayy

There's a holiday set out right now on the NYX site with Copenhagen, Transylvania, and Monte Carlo. I've seen it in store too!!

Latest posts