OCC lip tars

sss215

I wouldn't say Belladonna and Rollergirl are exact dupes. Rollergirl is a touch lighter and brighter than Belladonna, but the difference is very subtle. If you missed out on Belladonna, you will be happy with Rollergirl. I also picked up a few of the pencils:
Left to right: Pool Boy, NSFW, Anime, Hoochie, Sybil, Black Dahlia, Tarred
Thanks for the swatches. Nice to see them on a brown skin tone because that's a big help. The pencils don't look as unique as I thought they would compared to other brands. Aside from being a vegan product; which can be a plus for some, I think I can skip and wait for now.

BuickMackane

Hoochie is a must. Although the name is amusing to say when someone asks what you're wearing (right up there with Heaux
girlhaha.gif
)
Haha. I have Hoochie lip tar but I noone's asked me what it is. I kinda wish they would
girlhaha.gif

Heroine pencil works well with Hoochie but it's not a perfect match. Hoochie the Lip Tar wants her soulmate Hoochie the Pencil

Good grief. How manu hoochies does a post need?
icon_eek.gif

butterflyeyes

Haha. I have Hoochie lip tar but I noone's asked me what it is. I kinda wish they would :haha: Heroine pencil works well with Hoochie but it's not a perfect match. Hoochie the Lip Tar wants her soulmate Hoochie the Pencil Good grief. How manu hoochies does a post need? :shock:
Hoochies everywhere!

mosha010

I want hooooochie the pencil. I want it to come join the lip tar and possibly rendezvous with heroine and riri boy.. I started lining "ombré" style and I have ideas for this. That blue one pool boy... I want that for my eyes so bad

mosha010

Sometimes T has te knack of turning me off something.... I can't see clearly the did bet those two online grrrr. So far hollywood looks interesting...

hoshiakari_

I love how Hollywood looks as a highlight. It had never occurred to me to use it that way. XD I may have to buy it for that...
sneaky.gif

mosha010

I suspected PB was whiter... I'm glad. Move over Pb now List will be: hoochie pencil and rollergirl. #teamlowbuy in action!