OCC lip tars

butterflyeyes

New mini sets! Only on OCC's site.
682e9ce7_image.jpeg
2b0de727_image.jpeg
Curiosity made me look and of course...I have ever color in these kits lol. I almost feel like I need lip tar rehab

vmb8706

the occ site wont let me checkout for some reason anyone else have this issue i want those minis darrnittt

Kykirsu

the occ site wont let me checkout for some reason anyone else have this issue i want those minis darrnittt
It won't let me check out either! Says it cannot recognize the shipping and Tax rate for my State and asked me to try again some other time. :/ Don't they have the mini set available at Sephora? -El Tapatalk

novocainedreams

-El Tapatalk
They are super tiny...do you have any of the original lip tars? Those are the size of a lip gloss tube...these are a 1/4 size(.08oz) of the original tubes(.33oz). PLENTY for the average user since you only need a pin drop, but if you have a color you like A LOT then getting a bigger size is better, but the mini's are great for travel and for trying new colors.

erine1881

It won't let me check out either! Says it cannot recognize the shipping and Tax rate for my State and asked me to try again some other time. :/ Don't they have the mini set available at Sephora? -El Tapatalk
These are only on OCC's site.

Kykirsu

They are super tiny...do you have any of the original lip tars? Those are the size of a lip gloss tube...these are a 1/4 size(.08oz) of the original tubes(.33oz). PLENTY for the average user since you only need a pin drop, but if you have a color you like A LOT then getting a bigger size is better, but the mini's are great for travel and for trying new colors.
I have never tried lip tars but they are on my list! A very long list might I add. :\
For 20 bones they seem like a great price for 4 tars. I'm mad I can't order though. :[

I'm currently looking at swatches and really want Pink-Red Spectrum. They're all beautiful but Anime is calling me.
heat.gif

LipstickVixen27

I have never tried lip tars but they are on my list! A very long list might I add. :\  For 20 bones they seem like a great price for 4 tars. I'm mad I can't order though. :[ I'm currently looking at swatches and really want Pink-Red Spectrum. They're all beautiful but Anime is calling me. :hot:
Anime is the only liptar I own as of now & I love it n it's so bright

luvlydee

Karen has swatches up. Not sure if it was posted. Roller girl will be mine http://www.makeupandbeautyblog.com/cosmetics/obsessive-compulsive-cosmetics-plastic-passion-spring-2014/