OCC lip tars

sss215

This is pleasure model on...
72a87052_image.jpeg
And this is Hollywood...
6838cf1b_image.jpeg
I purchased both at imats
Hollywood looks great on you! I may have to grab one.

butterflyeyes

No! We can't wait and we won't!!!!!! Pencils are on te occ website now!
Fighting the urge (for the moment) to see if they show up on Nigel's (I want my 40% discount if I can get it). But I might get antsy and go with the OCC discount lol. IMATS is too far off to wait for that. I don't have THAT much patience lol

mosha010

Ha I got hoochie and the primer one. Everything else is nice. But I got similar. I plan on hooching everything. Out.

butterflyeyes

That $12 shipping is killing me :eek:hboy:  
Shipping went up to $12? Used to be just $5 (on OCC's website I mean). Played around on the site and see that they stopped the flat rate and switched to UPS so the shipping varies on how much you are ordering. Came out to close to $15 to ship all of the pencils to me. Those that went to IMATS LA...how much were the pencils there?

erine1881

That $12 shipping is killing me :eek:hboy:  
Shipping went up to $12? Used to be just $5 (on OCC's website I mean). Played around on the site and see that they stopped the flat rate and switched to UPS so the shipping varies on how much you are ordering. Came out to close to $15 to ship all of the pencils to me. Those that went to IMATS LA...how much were the pencils there?
Shit! :shocked:

smileyt06

The pencils at IMATS were $12 and no tax, so a very good deal

Kykirsu

Hol up! Where do you guys live?! I put minis plus one stained glass in the cart.. USPS shipping is $3.75. If I want USPS 1 day, it's $5.60. That's pretty fn good if you ask me. :\

butterflyeyes

I didn't place the order...was just curious because I wasn't aware of them changing their shipping costs. I'm in Ga for the person that asked...and USPS wasn't an option. But with their shipping costs I definitely prefer to wait for Nigel's to get them. If I have to pay shipping that has almost tripled with OCC I might as well pay Nigel's shipping and get that 40% instead of the 20%.

erine1881

I didn't place the order...was just curious because I wasn't aware of them changing their shipping costs. I'm in Ga for the person that asked...and USPS wasn't an option. But with their shipping costs I definitely prefer to wait for Nigel's to get them. If I have to pay shipping that has almost tripled with OCC I might as well pay Nigel's shipping and get that 40% instead of the 20%.
Ditto. I played around with it too and for 5 pencils and a mini 4-pack shipping was $11.53. Such a bummer cuz i wanted 2 pigments that are OCC-exclusive, and I'm not gonna pay outrageous shipping charges for em.