Ok I want everyone's thoughts! Studio Mist Foundation!

ccarp001

Quote:
Originally Posted by bottleblack
As long as I can find a workable shade, I'm really excited to try them out! I love buildable coverage and love the way the aerosol foundation looks on the What Not To Wear contestants. If it doesn't work out I won't be heartbroken though -

iagree.gif
i am a huge sucker for any well-advertised new products though so im sure ill buy it though!
smiles.gif

litlaur

Quote:
Originally Posted by sigwing
I've wondered about applying spray to my face, too...like, getting it on my eyelashes and hairline, etc., like you say. But as pointed out, you spray it on your hand then blend it onto your face. So I find it hard to believe the only way for it to be dispensed is by spraying. It's all gimmick!
smiles.gif

The quote I posted (first thing in my post) explains why this is in aerosol form.

aeni

i wont know until i compare it to ERAs. the only difference btwn the 2 would be the price and color pretty much.

sigwing

Quote:
Originally Posted by litlaur
The quote I posted (first thing in my post) explains why this is in aerosol form.

I read it and that's why I said "as you pointed out," that it's sprayed onto the hand and then put on your face. Tho I'm sure we all know there are people who will spray it on their face. There are people who have thought they were supposed to take a teaspoon of Clinique's DDML like it's medicine, too, because of however the directions were worded or the marketing that was out at that time.

I forget, is this LE stuff or is it supposedly going to be a permanent product? I'm sure it'll be fun to use. It's just also fun to watch people go nuts for a product because of packaging and presentation.