Ontario, CA Off 5th (Ontario Mills)

Mermaid77

This is what I remember...
Pigments in Teal, Gilded Green, Golden Olive, Lark About, Tea Time and Mutiny.
Eyeshadows in Dear Cupcake, Aquavert, Newly Minted, Dreammaker, Soft Flower, French Cuff, and Of Summer.

Mac2Perfection

Went there today remeber what I saw...

night manuevers, violet trance, fashion, fashion groupie, crest the wave, off the page, apres ski, mont black,soft flower,henna,silverthorn eyeshadows (there were more nothing to major)

blushes...enough said,on a mission blush(style warriors) and there where more

they also had the colour craft quad eyeshadows

tons of pigments (teal, tea time, melon, kitchsmas, circa plum, heritage rouge, mutiny, choclate brown, and more)

viva glam holiday palettes, lippies

naked honey powders, skin salve ,and lotion

rose romance beauty powders

baby blooms lipcare

a lot of reflects glitters (3d, blackened red etc.)

only what i could remeber hope it helps

captodometer

MSFs

Brunette
Perfect Topping
Cheeky Bronze
Petticoat
one I don't remember the name of

Pigments (old jars)

Pink Opal
Chocolate Brown
Violet
Heritage Rouge
Circa Plum
Golden Olive
Antique Green
Fuchsia
Pink Opal
Mutiny
2 or 3 others
about 7-10 reflects
about 7-10 glitters

Eyeshadow:

about 15 singles
quads/palettes:

Tone Grey
Photorealism
Tempting
2009 holiday stuff

about 10 nail polishes

beautytraveler

i was there yesterday. from what i can remember they had:

• MSF's- Porcelain Pink, Light Flush
  • Honey Salve
  • All of the Holiday 2009 mineralized eyeshadows
  • Pigments: Universal Mix, mutiny, rose gold, fuschia (glitter), a brown pigment (in new jar) forgot the name
  • Blushes: eversun, all good, cheek and cheerful, improvise
  • Cream blushes: optimistic orange, florida
  • lipglosses: all 4 from style warriors. frankly fresh and the dark violet from liberty of london.
  • charged water
  • mineralize kits (the one that has dainty)
  • holiday lip palettes
  • sexpot pigment set
  • same quads as before
  • same eyeshadows

tokidokibaybee

Any updates? Thanks
ok.gif

chrisssie

I went yesterday-- Something I spotted from Mac

Eyeshadows
Humid from To the beach collection
about 10 others but i didn't care to look...

Blushes
Enough Said
On a Mission
Get-Away-Bronze
Garb
Dirty Plum

Msfs
Porcelain Pink
Cheeky Bronze

Brushes

several others...

Holiday Sets from 2009

thursdaynxt19

Most of their stuff is still the same from 10/2010. Some pigments they had were Kitschmas, Mutiny, and Cocomotion. They had some paint pots in Artifact, Rollickin', and Delft. They had some lipglasses, one from the TTB collection. And I think they had a few palettes from Tartan Tale in the display case... HTH!

m0rg3nst3rn

I went today and I will try and remember what I saw..

-The Tartan Tale Holiday sets and eyeshadows.
-There were many eyeshadows: Rosey Outlook, Memerobilia, Newly Minted, Vibrant Grape from Style Warrior, Humid To the Beach and many more I can't remember all of them
-Tons of Nailpolishes
-Marcel Wanders Clutch
-Tons of pigments that were mentioned before, I also saw Rich Life, Bloodline, Gold Stroke
-Truth & Light Magically Cool Liquid Powder from Venomous Villians and I believe some of the Shadows too
-There were about 10 lipsticks and 10 lipglasses
-Tons of Dazzleglass cremes
-Many Greasepanint sticks and a few Shadesticks
-By Candlelight MSF
- Many if not all of the Mineralized Eyeshadows from To The Beach
-Shade Fluidline

There are also still many of the other things mentioned before, like '09 Holiday Palettes, blushes, photorealism quad, tone grey quad, tempting eye quad and two or three others.

That's all I can think of. I hope it was somewhat helpful to anyone that needed the information

thursdaynxt19

I went today and I don't remember much of what they had.
But what I do remember - pigments (lots of them mentioned before, still had Rich Life, Bloodstroke, and Gold Stroke), some Reflects Glitters, lots of nail polish and the holiday '10 polish set, VV products were still there also (several Cruella e/s and one from Evil Queen), many eyeshadows (Aquavert, Wedge, mineralized trios, and others mentioned before), about 20 lipsticks and 10 lipglasses, and many blushes (Blunt, Fleur Power, My Highland Honey, Her Blooming Cheek, and more).

The display case had Tartan Tale holiday '10 palettes and lots of e/s quads.

captodometer

I went on 5/28. It has really changed since the last time I was there. I think they had some problems with pilferage
ohboy.gif
The display case is now locked and all the testers are bolted down to the counter next to the registers.

They had:

almost all of Tartan Tale
almost all the Venomous Villains e/s and lipglasses
both VV cooling powders
To the Beach e/s and bronzer
about10 other e/s
10+ nail polishes
10+ pigments, original sized and new
about 5 blushes
Microfine refinisher
15 lipglasses
15 lipsticks
4 e/s quads: Tempting, Tone Grey, and something else

thursdaynxt19

Yes, the locked display cases surprised me, too. The salespeople were really helpful with taking out items when I asked though, and the mall was pretty busy at the time.

t0nz

I went three weeks ago and the first thing i noticed was 131 and 130~ it was respectively, $28 and $24 dollars. STEAL~

m0rg3nst3rn

They still have some of the Marcel Wanders Lipsticks and Lipglasses there. I went yesterday and saw them. The only two of the lipsticks that were left were Gesina and Digna (I believe those are the names). they didn't have the brush though. I believe only one of the VV lipglasses was left. I can't really remember what else they had there other than the aforementioned items from mine and earlier posts.

captodometer

I went this evening, and they have pretty much the same stuff as they did during my May visit. All the VV lipglasses are gone, but they still have the eyeshadows. Some To the Beach stuff: bronzer and a couple of eyeshadows. People must have really hated Tartan Tale: I swear this store has the entire collection.

thursdaynxt19

I stopped by a couple of days ago, and they stocked quite a lot of the Mega Metal shadows. They had [edit: Dalliance], Odalisque, Spectacle of Yourself, Mating Call, Peek at You, Unflappable, Tweet Me, Prance, and Ego. Wonder Woman collection items were also there. I remember seeing Pink Power MSF, an eyeshadow palette, and some nail polishes. Beauty powders in Alpha Girl, Light Sunshine, and Too Chic were there, too.

chickgal99

I went here on Friday. They had a quite a bit of MAC stuff, including:
--VV collection-several eyeshadows and lipglosses
--Mega Metal shadows (I picked up Dalliance)
--To The Beach eyeshadows (Humid and 1 other),bronzers, and lipglosses,
--Wonder Woman makeup bags, lipglosses, 1 palette
--Many pigments
--2 different sets of the stackable crushed pigments, but I'm not sure which collections
--Too Chic blush (which was just rereleased, so check your CCO before paying full price!)
--Marcel Wanders-most of the collection
--Fashion Flower blushes and eyeshadows
--Jeanius shadows
--Superglasses
--Tons of Tartan Tale stuff

Other noteworthy finds:
They had several Bobbi Brown mini-brush sets (one with the denim case and one with a black case)
Bobbi Brown Long-wear Metallic Cream Eyeshadows (Starry Night, Opal, Brown Metal, Surf, and Moonstone)
Several BB palettes--most a mix of eyeshadows and lipglosses
A huge Bobbi Brown shimmer brick--I think it's the body brick from the summer, but didn't look at the name
DKNY Be Delicious and Be Delicious Fresh Blossom
Brushes from several brands
Lots of fun stuff! I ended up with Dalliance, BB cream shadow in Opal, 2 mascaras, and an Estee Lauder pure color gloss.

Latest posts