Ontario, CA Off 5th (Ontario Mills)

CLO89

I had a chance to swing by today and they currently have the 2011 holiday collections in stock :) They have brush bags, lip ornaments, nail ornaments, ect... and have some mattene's :) Is there anything in particular you all are looking for? :) I can keep an eye out... I swing by every so often!

Went to the ones in Orange and Cabazon but they didn't have anything that great :( picked up a VG Cyndi gloss and Temper Tantra KLC for a friend and thats about it... probably going to visit this one next weekend and hope for something good!

Anyone been there in the last few days?

mizdeegee

i went there 2 weeks ago and saw some permanent from MAC concealers (nw, 30, 35, ?)
i also picked up petticoat msf, but only saw 1 left.. that's about it.. they just have the same eyeshadows and pigments..

im really looking out for more blushes and msfs! so if anyone goes and finds any please let me know! thanks a bunch :)

ksanayy

went here last week. they have tons of stuff. lip gloss collection (the one with glass bubble packaging) from last holiday the pink and coral sets 30+eyeshadows. i cant really remember the names but its worth to check it out

I have been to the CCOs at Cabazon, Camarillo, Orange, and Ontario and I think that Ontario has the best selection out of all of them. I will come across DC'd lippies sometimes and they usually have quite a few concealers, foundations, lip glosses, etc. I even saw some really nice quads last time I went :)

sagehen

Went this weekend. They had the Year of the Snake e/s in Carbon, Aztec Brick and Altered State. Still had some Venemous Villain products and the usual other stuff. Disappointing trip.

KrystalAnne

I found Firm Form, Taupe Shape, Poised, Archie's Girls Caramel Sundae Quad, &all the nail polishes except for Pep Pep Pep, Mall Madness lipgloss, some pressed pigments, glamour daze fluidlines (not the pink one), Taste Temptation quad, All Woman quad, the Carine Roitfeld quads and nail polish, Dramatic Encounter lipstick from Glamourdaze, Ruffian Naked, Fashion Nomad &Fun Finds Mattenes, In for a treat & pink buttercream pearlmattes, Crew highlight powder, and some other things I can't remember right now.

sagehen

^^Man, I forgot to look for Firm Form and Crew tonight! I finally got there and this trip was soooo much better than the last. They had MAC, Smashbox and I grabbed a Clinique Superbalanced Powder foundation in my shade - so sad it's been dc'd.

Mayanas

I found Firm Form, Taupe Shape, Poised, Archie's Girls Caramel Sundae Quad, &all the nail polishes except for Pep Pep Pep, Mall Madness lipgloss, some pressed pigments, glamour daze fluidlines (not the pink one), Taste Temptation quad, All Woman quad, the Carine Roitfeld quads and nail polish, Dramatic Encounter lipstick from Glamourdaze, Ruffian Naked, Fashion Nomad &Fun Finds Mattenes, In for a treat & pink buttercream pearlmattes, Crew highlight powder, and some other things I can't remember right now.

Where do you live?
blink.gif
I live in Fontana
flower.gif

makeupmaiiden

I got so excited because i saw it said ontario, and i live in toronto, ontario! But wrong place haha you lucky girls!! What were the pricings on the stuff? You all seemed to find amaizng stuff im super jealous!!

kirsten

I went today and they actually had quite a few brushes. They even had some Make It Perfect mineralize brush kits which I had to purchase. They had 3 different areas with MAC products. A bunch of Lightful items, volcanic ash exfoliaters an other cleansers. Probably about 20 blushes, 50 eyeshadows and 15 lipsticks. The ones that stood out were Potent Fig and Seeds Of Desire mattenes. Kind of wishing I had got them but I have too many dark lipsticks. They also had some Studio Fix fluids and powders and mostly all the past LE nail polishes.

Mayanas

FYI.

I went today they have many Mineralize lipsticks like 7 diferent i think. Viva glam Nikkii 1, Eclair, Royal sunset blush
peace2.gif

I bought Lady At Play
cutey.gif

Latest posts