Ontario, CA Off 5th (Ontario Mills)

Mayanas

Victorville, and you? Yea they are pretty light.
icon_eek.gif
I lived in Victorville like 8 months my street was Boulder Creek. I bought my food in La Vallarta.
love.gif

Now I live in Fontana.
smiles.gif

savvy1

I went today and picked up brown down eye shadow and the groundwork paint pit. They had a few Mac brushes available as well.

MoonGoddess

just came back from the Mills and here were a few highlights i found:

-Rick Baker Pro Palettes in Monster's Bride (bought) and Spider Queen
-Pro Longwear eyeshadows
-Warm Soul Mineralize Blush (bought)
-Punk Couture eyeshadow quads
-Sheen Supreme lipsticks
-Marilyn Monroe E/S
-RiRi E/S quad and Blush duo (?), and a lipgloss
-Classic E/S singles in Paradisco, Black Tied, Aquadisiac, Winkle, Typographic and many more
-Studio Sculpt Foundations (3 shades only)
-Pressed Pigments

Those were all I remembered the names of. Many, many Mineralize E/S and Blushes.

Dolly Snow

just came back from the Mills and here were a few highlights i found: -Rick Baker Pro Palettes in Monster's Bride (bought) and Spider Queen -Pro Longwear eyeshadows -Warm Soul Mineralize Blush (bought) -Punk Couture eyeshadow quads -Sheen Supreme lipsticks -Marilyn Monroe E/S -RiRi E/S quad and Blush duo (?), and a lipgloss -Classic E/S singles in Paradisco, Black Tied, Aquadisiac, Winkle, Typographic and many more -Studio Sculpt Foundations (3 shades only) -Pressed Pigments Those were all I remembered the names of. Many, many Mineralize E/S and Blushes.
I need to stop by and get those rick baker palettes

mizdeegee

from MAC divine night collection: 1. centre of attention msf 2. scene to be seen msf 3. prepare for pleasure lipstick (red color) i also saw some stuff from RIRI hearts mac collection: lustre drop, eyebrow pencils, eyeshadow quad, bronzer/blush duo Hibiscus Kiss (pink shiny packaging) , and the small 187 brush from permanent collection they had: skin products, warmsoul mineralize blush, beauty marked e/s, typography es, and many more located in the display case next to the register.

Mayanas

from MAC divine night collection: 1. centre of attention msf 2. scene to be seen msf 3. prepare for pleasure lipstick (red color) i also saw some stuff from RIRI collection: lustre drop, eyebrow pencils, eyeshadow quad, bronzer/blush duo, and the small 187 brush from permanent collection they had: skin products, warmsoul mineralize blush, beauty marked e/s, typography es, and many more located in the display case next to the register.
Riri blush duo is the new one or the oldest (black)

Latest posts