Ontario, CA Off 5th (Ontario Mills)

eye_pr0mise

when do they normally get shipments in? is it like a random thing like throughout the week?

does anyone know of any other ccos near west covina area?
lOl.. im just guessing this one and the one in orange are my only bet /=
haha

kaexbabey

Quote:
Originally Posted by eye_pr0mise
when do they normally get shipments in? is it like a random thing like throughout the week?

haha

west covina i used to live there/go there when i go home to california! yeah ontario is the closest one! next would probably the block in orange. the one in cabazon is maybe 20 minutes past ontario so it's pretty close too.

i've only been to this CCO once and they weren't really that snobby but i could feel one girl staring like i was gonna steal something. my husband is the one that actually noticed. he said to me "oh yeah cuz we're really gonna steal something and put it in the stroller when she's just right there" hahah. w/e to them. i agree w/ the what the girl up there said. they're just mad they're not working at the real MAC store! lol.

i think it'll be a while til they get dazzleglasses. since they still have stuff from last summer. i think that's how cco is, isn't it? they go in the order the older collections were released too? i hope by the time i go back around december they'll have it!
smiles.gif

SuSana

Quote:
Originally Posted by eye_pr0mise

haha

Well one of the girls told me one time that they get a shipment once a month and put it out little by little throughout the month. That was about 2 months ago, I'm not sure if she was supposed to tell me that though lol.

juicygirl

i was planning on stopping by there tomorrow because i have a doctor's appt over by victoria gardens....susana, did you happen to notice if the still had the fun fun lipstick?? tia.

SuSana

Quote:
Originally Posted by juicygirl
i was planning on stopping by there tomorrow because i have a doctor's appt over by victoria gardens....susana, did you happen to notice if the still had the fun fun lipstick?? tia.

I don't think so but I'm not sure. You could call and ask, last time I called she said they couldn't list what they had but if you asked for a specific color they will check.

juicygirl

yay! just got back from the cco &&i am sooo excited. susana was right, they had tons of new crap, i wanted it all! ill be def going back next week. but anyways, i ended up getting out for fun l/g, flowerplay lipstick, twig twig lipstick, whirl l/l, stripdown l/l, and the fun fun lipstick!! i was sad at first because they did not have any fun fun lipstick testers. so i thought that tmust mean they were all out. the two girls at the front had tons of mac boxes and were stocking up. anyway, the one sa was super nice and so i asked her if they had fun fun and she said "actually we have one left!" so i got the last fun fun!! soo excited and both girls were super nice. =]

eye_pr0mise

alright alright. you guys have convinced me.
i will go sometime this week.
ive never been to this cco so im pretty excited.

kimmy

Quote:
Originally Posted by juicygirl
yay! just got back from the cco &&i am sooo excited. susana was right, they had tons of new crap, i wanted it all! ill be def going back next week. but anyways, i ended up getting out for fun l/g, flowerplay lipstick, twig twig lipstick, whirl l/l, stripdown l/l, and the fun fun lipstick!! i was sad at first because they did not have any fun fun lipstick testers. so i thought that tmust mean they were all out. the two girls at the front had tons of mac boxes and were stocking up. anyway, the one sa was super nice and so i asked her if they had fun fun and she said "actually we have one left!" so i got the last fun fun!! soo excited and both girls were super nice. =]

i had no idea they had real, live, decent humans working there! those girls are always such bitches when i go...maybe i'm just going on the wrong day or something.
drama.gif

juicygirl

i know i am usually so intimidated by those girls but they were nice this time! esp one that's name was michelle. i think she is new because i have never seen her there before.

elmo1026

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuSana
They had good stuff today and lots of it!!

paintpots:

-pharoah
-electro sky
-otherworldy

eyeshadows:

-pagan
-blanc type
-all that glitters
-brown script
-silver ring
-flourishing
shimmermoss
-satellite dreams
-floral fantasy
-moons reflection
-saturnal
-claire de lune
-cranberry
-da bling

stylistics sheerspark pressed powder compacts:

-solitaire
-warm ice
-pave
-fashionette

MES:

-engaging
-earthly riches
-family silver

blushes:

-breezy
-flirt & tease
-peaches
-ablaze
-pink swoon
-malt (?)
-gingerly
-breath o plum
-hushabye
-sincere
-buff
-coygirl
-honour

pigments:

-sweet sienna
-silver fog
-provence
-off the radar
-smoke signal
-gold stroke
-your ladyship

stylistics lipsticks:

-in vogue
-stylistic
-soft pout

lipsticks:

-vivacious
-twig twig
-utter pervette
-flowerplay
-fabby

+10-15 more

same ol' lipglass/lustreglass/lipliners

stylistics 224 brush
around 10 other brushes

I was hoping they had dazzleglass but no luck.

Go quick if you guys want any of this!

Does anyone know the price of the some of this stuff? and i was wondering if anyone is willing to Cp for me?

lahlalove

Quote:
Originally Posted by elmo1026
Does anyone know the price of the some of this stuff? and i was wondering if anyone is willing to Cp for me?

paint pots $11.75
eyeshadows.... i think $10?
MES $11.75
blushes $12.25
pigments $13.75

please correct me if any of the prices are wrong.
thats all i know. not sure about the other stuff.

alehoney

Just got back and I got Snob and scanty L/s (they have alot of lipsticks and lip gloss)
oh i also noticed that they have the sculpt and shape duos in a 3 different shades...

they have the lightful (not sure if thats the name) moisturizers, charged waters, fix+, fragrances-
brushes from the antiquitease collection and the lip gloss and eye pencil sets.
7-8 blushes
MES duos from the collection released around DEC

they still have pigments and eyeshadows (some from the MC queen collection) they have 5 or so paint pots, fluid liners and cream color bases.

and they have LASHES some of them in the old packaging, most of them are brown but i managed to find (and buy) lashes 3 and 20 (black one)in the new packaging for like 7.75 or so....

twilightessence

I need to go back for Snob, a brown fluidline, brush set and Earthly Riches MES
ssad.gif
LOL. I never will but... :: Sighs :: I'm tempted to go down there and get that stuff instead of getting the new MES right now...

SuSana

Quote:
Originally Posted by alehoney
they have 5 or so paint pots

Do you remember which ones? Please say Fresco Rose...
001_unsure.gif

I should have gone today like I thought!

alehoney

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuSana
Do you remember which ones? Please say Fresco Rose...
001_unsure.gif

I should have gone today like I thought!

i dont think i saw that one i think it was delph(sp?) and indianwood those two for sure one of the one from mcqueen i think the blue one but no sorry not fresco rose
ssad.gif
(the other two i dont remeber which ones!!!!!! i wish i could help more but i really dont think it was fresco rose)I know that if you call and ask for a specific shade they can tell you if they have it or not.

ktdetails

Hi everyone... I made the drive out to Ontario and hit up the Off 5th Saks Outlet with the discount MAC counter.

Here's what I remember that they had.

Like 10 different kinds of fluidlines. (blitz n glitz, blacktrack, dipdown, rich ground, sweet sage, macroviolet, i know there was more)
Like 8 different paint pots (indianwood, constructivist, delft, moss scape, otherworldly, electro sky, artifact ---- no barestudy, blackground, or fresco rose though)
Like 4 Blushes - Loverush, Emote, Breath of Plum, Breezy
Prep & Prime Skin - regular and SPF 50 versions
Plushlash and Zoom lash mascaras
Brow Powder sets
Mineralize SatinFinish Liquid Foundations
Belightful IPP
All 3 of the Sculpt & Shape duos
Brushes: 222, 134, 227, not a good variety of brushes
Shadesticks - beige-zing, corn, penny, royal hue, taupographic, there were more
They had 3 of the 2007 tendertones in a drawer if you ask to see them
(warm smile, take a hint, and the purple one (name??) - IMHO the '08 versions are infinitely better
They have like 12 slimshines
They have like 10 mattenes
12 liquid last liners
TONS of Earthy Riches mineralized eyeshadows - like 20, seriously,
they also had Family Silver and something else, can't remember
Like 10 LipGelees
Eye Kohl pencils in Orpheus, Black Karat, Jealous, Mystery,
3 e/s from Moonbathe - Cranberry, Saturnal, Claire De Lune
And 3 e/s from McQueen - names??
5 pigments : Smoke Signals, Silver Fog, Sweet Sienna, Gold Stroke, and ??
Skincare: cleanse off oil, charged waters,
old pkg: - moisturelush, cremewash, green cleanser, microfinish, wipes,
some concealer sticks, foundation sticks, lipliners,
and of course a laundry list of lipsticks and glosses, some bags, some antiqutease lip sets in the glass case,

they also have the old pkg Bobbi Brown eyeshadows and blushes,
Origins, Clinique, etc.

I picked up: Emote, Loverush, Orpheus liner, Plum Mate Lipglass liner, 2 spf50 p&p's, plushlash mascara, and a 222 brush - yay!!

SuSana

Quote:
Originally Posted by ktdetails
They had 3 of the 2007 tendertones in a drawer if you ask to see them
(warm smile, take a hint, and the purple one (name??)

Softnote! And yayyyy I'm going tomorrow to get it. That's where I got my first Softnote and it's getting low so I need a backup.

Thanks!

alehoney

Passed by really quickly and noticed that they have violet pro pig and two reflects the very pink reflects and another light colored reflects (could have been transparent teal or pearl i was in a hurry so i didnt note it and couldnt even buy it (both items are also pro)

they also have the skin finishes from the N collection in dark medium and light

Latest posts