Ontario, CA Off 5th (Ontario Mills)

ksanayy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austrian_Babe
Does anyone know if they also carry some NYX stuff?

that lil hair accessorie shop at ontario mills carry nyx shadow.
i forgot whats the name of the store buts its around where papaya store, against all odds. it might be across arospostale

Austrian_Babe

Quote:
Originally Posted by kathweezy
that lil hair accessorie shop at ontario mills carry nyx shadow.
i forgot whats the name of the store buts its around where papaya store, against all odds. it might be across arospostale

thank you so much!

SuSana

Quote:
Originally Posted by alehoney
uh oh please tell me if they let you exchange it since on the receipt it says final sale (i hope they make the exception for foul smelling cosmetics)... i opened mine and i think mine smells normal.

I exchanged it for a different color because she opened 2 others & they both smelled
sick.gif
it was gross. You should have seen her face hahaha it was hilarious.

msashlay

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuSana
I was surprised when she said 3 only, but the Rags to Riches smells like crap so I'm taking that back today and will probably get 3 more. I should have checked it last night, it smells naaaaaasty yuck.

I think this is the one a lot of people had problems with...and they bought it at the MAC store when it came out.

SuSana

Quote:
Originally Posted by msashlay
I think this is the one a lot of people had problems with...and they bought it at the MAC store when it came out.

Yeah it was, which is why I should have checked it before I bought it!
bangin.gif

kimmy

mosscape p/p
otherworldly p/p
indianwood p/p
fresco rose p/p
artifact p/p
3N l/s
eden rock l/s
utter pervette l/s
siss l/s
mousse s/s
tango mattene
powersuit mattene
all grown up mattene (i don't remember this one at all, but that's what the tube said?)
comet blue d/g
warm smile t/t
softnote t/t
earthly riches mes duo
family silver mes duo
claire de lune e/s
pagan e/s
dark msfn
medium deep msfn
NW35 studio stick concealor
NC35 studio stick concealor
NW25 studio stick concealor
NW50 studio stick concealor
a bunch of select spf foundations in a bunch of colours
some moistureblend and studio tech foundations in various colours, too

that's not even almost everything they had...but there was some damn chick that kept like pushing me out of the way, even though she was like half my size. she really pissed me off, alot. everytime i moved, she would like follow me so she could reach in front of me EVERYWHERE i went.

alehoney

I went yesterday they had the regular stuff but in addition:

fafi dolls the one with the green outfit and the fafi makeup bags

they had about 6 pigments including pink pearl, steel blue and off the radar.

had 2 neo sci fi lipsticks

Oh and i also found the lashes from the Heatherette collection - Shes bad and shes good

paint pot in girl friendly

MSF in warmed and lightflush

dazzleglass in comet blue

twilightessence

Oooh, looks like I might take my happy butt down there next weekend. I want Girl Friendly and Lightflush. Plus, I know I want a few of the other Paint Pots that are said to be there
greengrin.gif

airplane_girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by MonBlanCesS
Any updates on this CCO anyone??? I might go this friday
smiles.gif

If you go can you please look for any Heatherette stuff?
yes.gif
So I can send my mom to pick up some stuff for me.

breebaby

colour forms (palettes, brush sets, highlighters, lipsticks, powder) are in. about 10ish eyeshadows, p/p in girl friendly, perky, quite natural etc. about 7 pigments with golden olive, pink pearl, off the radar, tea time, etc. wasn't that impressed today.

MonBlanCesS

Quote:
Originally Posted by airplane_girl
If you go can you please look for any Heatherette stuff?
yes.gif
So I can send my mom to pick up some stuff for me.

Yeah I didn't end up going
ssad.gif
I was gonna look for heatherette stuff too!! This girl told me that she went like 3 weeks ago ago and they had a lot of heatherette stuff but then she went in the following week and they had sold out
ssad.gif
You should call and ask before you make your mom go.

MrsGlamour

my friend went today and reported back

they had this stuff to name a few:
pigments:
pink pearl
golden olive
steel blue
smoke signals
off the radar

paint pots:
cash flow
girl friendly
otherwordly
electro sky
quite natural?

and tons of color forms stuff. she is going again tomorrow and will let me know what is there. and again in a couple weeks
smiles.gif

HTH!

i_love_mac

I went on Saturday and they have so much stuff!!!
They had dazzleglass there Ms. Fizz and another pink one....
Pigments
a lot of neo sci fi
a lot of brushes 217, 213 like A lot...face, eyes
shadesticks in pink couture, sea me, shimmersand, and a dark brown one
irridescent powder in belightful
MSF in medium dark and dark

MisaMayah

omgggggggggg!! im gonna be in SoCal in just over a week I hope they still have all this stuff! I really wanna get more 217s and im dying to get Ms.Fizz!!

If any1's going back there can you pls pls do a CP for me I have a paypal account- I have 100% positive feedback as a buyer and seller on Ebay too =) Does anyone know how much they both cost in the CCO?

Do you remember anything else that was there i_love_mac?

ksanayy

boyfriend took me there today cuz i was being a nutcase to him. and makeup calms me down =]

i got spaced out, blush 224 and bonus beat lipglass
what i could remember
3n l/g
xrock blush
dark msf
not so innocent ?from fafi l/s
inner hue l/s
5 more blushes
lots of e/s :evening aura and timespace poisen pink? ,meet the fleet, da bling, femmie fe?, pagan nile. and some other one
pigments same shit
fafi one and two
brushes 224 217 239 266 219 272 whole buncha other one i cant remember
paintpots A LOT like 10 of them groundwork otherworldy electrosky perky greenstroke
couple of mac pallets with like 6 eyeshadow in em.
not that much colorform stuff left.
shadestick mangomix? a pretty pink one, luckyjade a brown one
2 orange lipstick packaging
something with OD DAZZLEGLASS

thats all i could think off

i_love_mac

Dazzleglass in galmour O.D and Pleasure Principle

The sales Associate is MEAN!!!!!!!! She said I can only get 3 Dazzleglasses NOT 3 of the same color but 3 total!!! and then I was like ok my bf will purchase 2 more for me and they said NO 3 of the same kind in a GROUP!!!! WTHHH..thats the first I have heard. Thats so stupid...so if i went with a gf...she cant get any?? WTHH...ANGRY!!! DROVE 1 hour to go to CCO. Anyways...so if I went in first and then tell him what I wanted...and he went to go get it for me..how the hell do they know we are a group...its ridiculous!!!!!!!!!! Sorry for the rant.

But I went a week ago and the girl there let me buy it as long as my friend and I did not buy over $300 a person

MisaMayah

That's ridiculous! I feel you girl. As long as you dont buy more than $300 each person that's reasonable enough. So what if you wanna get back ups of something you really like or use all the time. They better not be like that when I go im coming all the way from London!! lol

MisaMayah

does anyone know how much the blushers and 217 brush are? I looked at the general cco price list they're not there.

Latest posts