Ontario, CA Off 5th (Ontario Mills)

lustrare

Does anyone know how much the lipglass and lipglosses cost? I actually found a store closer to my area that was like CCO, but they had brands that aren't from Estee Lauder. Their stock was AMAZING, too. I saw a lot of the Tokidoki things from Smashbox! I just wanted to compare to see if I would rather make a stop at the CCO or not. ;]

Kristal

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustrare
Does anyone know how much the lipglass and lipglosses cost? I actually found a store closer to my area that was like CCO, but they had brands that aren't from Estee Lauder. Their stock was AMAZING, too. I saw a lot of the Tokidoki things from Smashbox! I just wanted to compare to see if I would rather make a stop at the CCO or not. ;]

oooh, sounds interesting! where is it?

and i beleive the lipglosses are $10.
smiles.gif

lustrare

It's around the San Gabriel Valley, in a town called Alhambra. It's near Downtown L.A. I guess the prices are the same, hehe. I actually went to both today.
greengrin.gif

At the CCO there was quite a few things, nothing I was interested in, though. I didn't get the names, but ehh.
Tons of neutral colored paint pots, MSFs natural in light colors, Fix+, Charged Water, Gold Stroke, Smoke Signals, and that's all I can remember.

ksanayy

went there today.
picked up fix+ and golden olive pigment.

alot of studio fix liquid foundation.
spf liquid foundation
flashtrack e/s , pagan, clair de luna, some brown matte one, clarity
pigments the only addition i found in it is prolly some pink pigment and golden olive
2 shades of sculpt and shape duo
strobe cream
brushes are the same like always

thats all i could remember right now

SuSana

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustrare
It's around the San Gabriel Valley, in a town called Alhambra. It's near Downtown L.A. I guess the prices are the same, hehe. I actually went to both today.
greengrin.gif

At the CCO there was quite a few things, nothing I was interested in, though. I didn't get the names, but ehh.
Tons of neutral colored paint pots, MSFs natural in light colors, Fix+, Charged Water, Gold Stroke, Smoke Signals, and that's all I can remember.

Where in Alhambra, what store?

lustrare

It's on Second Street, right next Alhambra High. The address is 11 South Second Street. Everything there is legit. ;] I swatched one of the lipsticks they had and compared it to the one I had with me and they were identical. Same texture and everything.

ktdetails

Melody's is MUCH closer to me than the Ontario CCO... thanks for the heads up ladies... I might have to go shopping tomorrow.

SuSana

Ok this is not going to be a great update because there were people blocking all the lip stuff, eyeliners & paints, fluidlines.

I can tell you that there were at least 80 lipsticks:
-Up the Amp
-Pervette
-Utter Pervette
-Creme de la Femme (?)
-Twig Twig
-Snob
That's all I remember, sorry!

50 lip/lustre/chrome/plushglass:
-Cushy White

Haha sorry, I didn't look at that because all I wanted was Dazzleglass which they didn't have, of course.

Pigments:
-Kitschmas
-Your Ladyship
-Off The Radar
-Gold Stroke
-Dark Soul

Glitter:
-Reflects Very Pink

Eyeshadows:
-Mink Pink
-Llama
-Floral Fantasy
-Claire de Lune
-Earthly Riches

Blushcremes:
-Blossoming
-Sweet William

Loose Beauty Powder:
-Lightly Lilac
-Soft Flare (?)
-Soft Flame
-Natural Flare
-Off The Flame (?)
-Tenderdusk

Paint Pots:
-Painterly
-Quite Natural
-Indianwood
-Otherworldly
-Delft
-Bare Study
-Artifact

I know there were more pigments but I can't understand what I said, I recorded a voice memo on my phone and I can't decipher it lol. Anyways, hopes this helps someone
smiles.gif

alehoney

I just got back and anyone who missed the dazzleglass stuff needs to get down there they had them all (i think)

i got comet blue, baby sparks, rags to riches and bare necessity

i wanted the rest of them but ill have to wait till next week hope they still have them i saw a girl pick up like 150 dollars worth of just dazzleglass stuff and at 11.75 sucha deal!!!

SuSana

^^^I swear they were not there when I went yesterday!! I went when I saw your post & she only let me get 3, so if someone got to get $150 worth, they are lucky. I'll probably go back again tomorrow to get more
smiles.gif

Austrian_Babe

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuSana
^^^I swear they were not there when I went yesterday!! I went when I saw your post & she only let me get 3, so if someone got to get $150 worth, they are lucky. I'll probably go back again tomorrow to get more
smiles.gif

do they have a 3pieces of each rule? As in, only 3 e/s at a time, or 3 l/s?
Well I can get around that cause I´ll be going with a friend who´s definitely not buying anything herself, so if I exceed a limit she can buy the rest for me

alehoney

hmmm i didnt even know about the 3 rule i got 4 myself yesterday and a girl that was there when i was seriously got one of each color and when they rang her up i was really surprised she spent that much she maybe had a couple lipsticks but i know it was mostly dazzleglass stuff. I've shopped at this cco for some time and ive bought more than 3 of each things before. Maybe the rule is that you cant have more than 3 of each color? But i am going back again sometime this week for more so i will ask them about the rule but ive never had a problem buying more than 3 of each..

SuSana

I was surprised when she said 3 only, but the Rags to Riches smells like crap so I'm taking that back today and will probably get 3 more. I should have checked it last night, it smells naaaaaasty yuck.

alehoney

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuSana
I was surprised when she said 3 only, but the Rags to Riches smells like crap so I'm taking that back today and will probably get 3 more. I should have checked it last night, it smells naaaaaasty yuck.

uh oh please tell me if they let you exchange it since on the receipt it says final sale (i hope they make the exception for foul smelling cosmetics)... i opened mine and i think mine smells normal.

alehoney

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austrian_Babe
Does anyone know if they also carry some NYX stuff?

not at the CCO but i know a place in So. cal that does its not close to Ontario Mills but maybe someone here knows of a place that sells NYX at Ontario Mills.. I'll PM you some NYX info in So. Cal

SuSana

Quote:
Originally Posted by alehoney
uh oh please tell me if they let you exchange it since on the receipt it says final sale (i hope they make the exception for foul smelling cosmetics)... i opened mine and i think mine smells normal.

It does?? Did she write it on the receipt? I saw her writing something but I didn't read it and she didn't say anything. Ahhhh don't tell me that! I'm going to call.

Latest posts