OPI Summer flutter 2010

ruthless

Scrangie: OPI Summer Flutter Collection Summer 2010

For swatches. Now that I can't get OPI online from my fav etailers I've been forced to scope out ebay. Fortunately the prices aren't too much more on there, perhaps a 1.25? Still half the price of retail up here at least. Anyways, I got the blue and "wing it" along with some Zoya and Essie's Sag harbor

LMD84

catch me in your net and flower to flower are beautiful! i need to start looking at ebay! do you rec a seller where you bought yours from? and did they combine postage?

AudreyNicole

I got Wing it and Catch me in your Net at my local nail supply the other day. So pretty!! Click to enlarge
smiles.gif

Catch Me In Your Net

ruthless

Quote:
Originally Posted by AudreyNicole
I got Wing it and Catch me in your Net at my local nail supply the other day. So pretty!! Click to enlarge
smiles.gif

Catch Me In Your Net

Thank you! That is exactly what I got too. Apparently the blue is very similar to Zoya's "Charla". I am most excited about "wing it" though it looks very unique

ruthless

Quote:
Originally Posted by LMD84
catch me in your net and flower to flower are beautiful! i need to start looking at ebay! do you rec a seller where you bought yours from? and did they combine postage?

Sent you a message

InspiredBlue

Wing It! is kind of like the nail polish equivalent of Flurry of Fun lipglass, with its blue shimmer in an otherwise conventional color base. I want it!
smiles.gif

kaliraksha

I didn't think any of the colors were really "new" but if I somehow had a huge miracle makeup budget increase I wouldn't mind catch me in your net and flit a bit.

ruthless

Agreed-the pink and orange don't do much for me from this collection I would be interested to see how it swatches to the Orly one in comparison. But like a crow I have a hard time passing up anything sparkly

(One of my co workers is a beast and they wear orange ALL THE TIME so that part of the colour wheel is ruined for me, lol)

InspiredBlue

Quote:
Originally Posted by clslvr6spd
I will be getting these in the mini set.
winks.gif

Now there's a good idea. Since it's only 4 colors, I won't have the usual "the mini set is mostly the colors I didn't like"-problem. I will be on the lookout for these minis.
thmbup.gif

LMD84

Quote:
Originally Posted by InspiredBlue
There are only two sets of minis on ebay and neither seller ships internationally.
ssad.gif

aww no! that sucks
ssad.gif

Latest posts