OPI Summer flutter 2010

Dreamingeagle24

I ended up getting all 4 of these from a seller on ebay and they came yesterday. they are all a lot prettier than in pictures. i plan to do my nails tonight or tomorrow. I'll try to make some swatches tonight.

InspiredBlue

Ok, I caved and bought the mini set yesterday. So much for my OPI boycott.
blush-anim-cl.gif

Kaubamaja in Tallinn has a great OPI selection. It was seeing the colors in person that sucked me in.

I am wearing the blue shimmery one on my fingers today, and it is lovely. I keep staring at my own nails.
greengrin.gif

LMD84

i'm pretty peeved actually. my polsihes still have not arrived
ssad.gif
it's been 18 days since they shipped and i have had had two other packages from the states arrive which i ordered after the polishes.... me thinks they have been lost or never sent perhaps
ssad.gif

InspiredBlue

Oh no. I don't know much about ebay disputes, but you should look into it, because I think there's a time limit. So if you wait too long and hope they will arrive, then you might not be able to file a claim once you give up.

LMD84

Quote:
Originally Posted by InspiredBlue
Oh no. I don't know much about ebay disputes, but you should look into it, because I think there's a time limit. So if you wait too long and hope they will arrive, then you might not be able to file a claim once you give up.

yes i had a look and it is 45 days. so i messaged the seller last night saying i had waited overthe 14 working day time scale but still no items and asked what she suggests we do. i'm kinda hoping she'll just send out more polishes but doubt it will be that easy.

purrtykitty

I decided to get Wing It! with my last OPI Transdesign order. I'm in the process of organizing my polishes in to batches for the purpose of swatching, and that one is high up on my list! It looks so freakin' pretty in the bottle!

LMD84

hhhmm the seller i bought from says give it one more week to see if they arrive. which i will of course but i very much doubt they will now. after that one week i shall see what she says and if it's not - i'll send you out the polishes again then i shall file the paypal claim. it's sad because i'd rather not. i've only done that once before.

i'm just dying for these bloody polishes!!

kimmy

i ended up with flower to flower, wing it! ad catch me in your net. love all three of them, and kind of wanting flit a bit now (i think i might have put it on my last transdesign order but i don't remember!)

ruthless

Quote:
Originally Posted by LMD84
i'm pretty peeved actually. my polsihes still have not arrived
ssad.gif
it's been 18 days since they shipped and i have had had two other packages from the states arrive which i ordered after the polishes.... me thinks they have been lost or never sent perhaps
ssad.gif

I think you have 60 days to file paypal claim, double check. Was it the same seller I used? I got my polishes in the regular amount of ebay ship time. It's not speedy.

I love Wing it! less on my nails that I do in the bottle, probably because I did a crappy application though

LMD84

panic over! guess what arrived at my shop today?! a packaged dated 1st june which will be the polishes! so when i'm back at work tommorow i can play with them! woo hoo!
smiles.gif

InspiredBlue

Great news that they finally arrived!
smiles.gif

I painted my fingernails with Wing It! today. It's pretty, but after three coats I am still not completely satisfied with the coverage. I think I will try it over a coat of Essie Ballet Slippers or something like that, to make the color pop and more opaque.

Curly1908

I got my mini set (my first ever) in the mail today! I didn't know they were so small, but it's cute! I think I might end up buying full-size bottles of all of them though, lol. Well, I'll just see how long they last b/c I tend to not repeat the same nail colors for months on end!

I want to paint my nails with them right NOW, but I have on Zoya's Lael already so I won't repaint until Friday.
ssad.gif

I'm having trouble deciding which color out of the 4 to use first so why don't you girls decide for me!
tong.gif

LMD84

the polishes are so pretty! i got wing it and catch me in your net
smiles.gif
can't wita to get home and paint my nails now! only 9 hours odd to go!
tong.gif

OneDollarBuddha

I'll have to go looking again tomorrow. I found the stand at Ulta, but for some reason they had it packed with the Shrek line
ssad.gif
I hope I didn't miss out. I need catch me in your net! Everyones pictures are sooo pretty.

she

i'm interested in the mini set- its kinda rare to find one full of colors and no top coat. catch me in your net is a real standout, otherwise i find the colors equally appealing.

Kayla Shevonne

I got all 4 of the colours from this collection (plus a bunch more) during an OPI sale at my local Chatter's retailer. The sale was 2 for $14.95 so you know I took full advantage of the sale and really filled out my OPI collection!

MxAxC-_ATTACK

I didn't realize these were in such high demand, I bought wing it and catch me in your net a few weeks ago, I should have picked up more and sold them. darnit. !

Cleopatruh

I have been really wanting Catch Me In Your Net and it's on my wishlist. I am not going to go crazy trying to get it until I find Mad as a Hatter finally though.