OPI Summer flutter 2010

Shadowy Lady

This collection showed up at my Trade Secret while I was on vacation and sold out it a day! How frigging lame! Oh well, I wasn't that interested in much of it. I have way too many polishes as is

OneDollarBuddha

Finally found CMIYN!! I don't think I have ever looked so hard for a np. Either there are more naily people in my area and I just don't think about it, or I have had some terrible luck. Ah well, at least I found it
smiles.gif

InspiredBlue

I'm wearing the orange one today. At first when I painted it on, I thought it looked a bit garish, but now that I've had a little time to get used to it I quite like it.
smiles.gif
I feels very summery.

XxXxX

I love Flower-to-Flower! It's the only one I got from the collection. I knew I wanted it when I seen swatches since I have been on the hunt for perfect pink polishes.I have seriously been low of pink and its my fav color! When I first bought it I thought oh no this isnt what I'm looking for, I thought it was just a plain medium pink. Once I wore it, it was such a pretty and girly bubblegum pink and the shimmer looks like sugar crystals! I know one of the blogs said that, but its true!

Curly1908

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cleopatruh
I have been really wanting Catch Me In Your Net and it's on my wishlist. I am not going to go crazy trying to get it until I find Mad as a Hatter finally though.

If you can't find it, Zoya "Charla" is almost exact dupe of CMIYN.