Orlando, FL CCO (Orlando Premium & Prime Outlets)

myzleelee

shockt.gif
i need to move to florida
cry.gif

Reiven

Hey crystrill,
I have a question: I maybe moving(depending on the schools-.-) to florida in July this year, the question is how much of the last years products do you think will be left by then? i missed out on alot and I though since the product from two years back is still left I may have a chance on last years. So how fast will they go(specially thinking about colour crafted)? Oh! and I think I've asked this before or someone else have, but when do prime/premium get their shipments? Because when I was there a year ago thinks disappeared(like six of the same item) and new thinks popped up under two days. So I'm wondering since I need to know when to nag my driver(sisters boyfriend XD) to drive me to the stores :p

chickatthegym

Crystrill, you are the BEST
smiles.gif
I wish every CCO had someone like you working for them who truly cared about other people and loves makeup too! They should pay you extra for all the time you take to come on here because you're seriously prob helping the CCO's business by a lot! I live 3.5 hrs from Orlando so I prob won't get up there until Feb. when I have a race to run near there but I just wanted to thank you again for keeping us updated. You are such a sweetie
smiles.gif

crystrill

Quote:
Originally Posted by chickatthegym
Crystrill, you are the BEST
smiles.gif
I wish every CCO had someone like you working for them who truly cared about other people and loves makeup too! They should pay you extra for all the time you take to come on here because you're seriously prob helping the CCO's business by a lot! I live 3.5 hrs from Orlando so I prob won't get up there until Feb. when I have a race to run near there but I just wanted to thank you again for keeping us updated. You are such a sweetie
smiles.gif

LOL I wish! I'm not even sure if I'm "allowed" to post what we have online. When people call us we can't list the products or prices on the phone unless you ask for a specific item. Like we get people who call and ask us to list all the pigments we have. If we have over 15 there is NO WAY in hell I am going to go look at all of them and name them to you. But if you ask for a specific color I can tell you yes or no. But I do this in faith that no one will come to my job looking for something I listed and say, "Well she said you had it online... blah blah blah." Because that's the day I will stop lol.

crystrill

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiven
Hey crystrill,
I have a question: I maybe moving(depending on the schools-.-) to florida in July this year, the question is how much of the last years products do you think will be left by then? i missed out on alot and I though since the product from two years back is still left I may have a chance on last years. So how fast will they go(specially thinking about colour crafted)? Oh! and I think I've asked this before or someone else have, but when do prime/premium get their shipments? Because when I was there a year ago thinks disappeared(like six of the same item) and new thinks popped up under two days. So I'm wondering since I need to know when to nag my driver(sisters boyfriend XD) to drive me to the stores :p

We get shipment up to 2x a month at my store. And it's whenever the manager orders stuff, which is when the stock gets low.

Shanible

Have you heard anything about getting the huge lots of piggies that will now be coming to CCO, due to the size change?

chickatthegym

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shanible
Have you heard anything about getting the huge lots of piggies that will now be coming to CCO, due to the size change?

I heard that MAC was phasing out the old piggie packaging... IE: not going to just get rid of all the old ones right away, but bring in the new ones as they run out of the old ones. That is what I read from someone on Temptalia, so may be just a rumor. I go to my CCO in Estero like at least once a week looking for new pigments lol
smiles.gif

fintia

I'll be going to Orlando on Feb. so just wanted to know which blushes and or MSF' S are available? thanks! I'm really looking for a bronzy color MSF like sunny by nature, warmed, etc..

Shanible

Quote:
I heard that MAC was phasing out the old piggie packaging... IE: not going to just get rid of all the old ones right away, but bring in the new ones as they run out of the old ones. That is what I read from someone on Temptalia, so may be just a rumor. I go to my CCO in Estero like at least once a week looking for new pigments lol
smiles.gif

I'm really not sure what they are doing, I have a friend who works at one of the MAC stores and she said they pulled all the pigments and sent them back to the warehouse, they don't have any at all anymore, except the new ones. I am going to have to take a peek at the PRO store, since she was saying they were even packing up things. She didn't say everything went at the PRO store, like it did at her store (her store is actually 2 locations, a standalone loft and a downstairs Macy's counter).

I'd love to know if you see any pigments show up! There are some colors I really don't need, but love to play with anyway!

crystrill

I'm pretty sure they will show up. Even if they are "phasing it out". Because if that MAC store shipped them all back to the factory, then others might be doing it too. But if we do get them, it probably won't start coming in "full effect" for another 2 months.

Shanible

Quote:
Originally Posted by crystrill
I'm pretty sure they will show up. Even if they are "phasing it out". Because if that MAC store shipped them all back to the factory, then others might be doing it too. But if we do get them, it probably won't start coming in "full effect" for another 2 months.

You are officially my most favorite Specktra user. You always reply so quickly. I hope the next time I come in, I see you so I can thank you in person. CCO is lucky to have you!
thmbup.gif

Shanible

Quote:
LOL! Aww thanks
smiles.gif

Oh and Prime has a new rule... 3 items per CATEGORY. For example, you can only buy 3 lipsticks PERIOD. Whether it be all 3 MAC, 2 EL and 1 Clinique, etc. They changed it because we have been having WAYYYYY too many returns. Like people buying over $200 worth of stuff and then returning it later.

Like really, this lady came in the other day trying to return $300 worth of stuff saying, "I want to return it because I have all this stuff already, why would I want to keep it?" I WANTED to reply back with, "Why would you BUY IT then?!?!?!?" LOL.

It sucks when a few have to ruin it for all.

Is that per transaction? If I want four pigments, could I just buy the 4th in a separate transaction or are they going to ream you guys for that? I've never returned anything I have bought from CCO (And I agree with you, WHY BUY IT?), but I usually have at least three of a category in my purchase. -Sigh- It really is sad that you guys had to go to this measure. If the person is a MAC employee, would that change anything (I doubt you give them special treatment)?

chickatthegym

Quote:
LOL! Aww thanks
smiles.gif

Oh and Prime has a new rule... 3 items per CATEGORY. For example, you can only buy 3 lipsticks PERIOD. Whether it be all 3 MAC, 2 EL and 1 Clinique, etc. They changed it because we have been having WAYYYYY too many returns. Like people buying over $200 worth of stuff and then returning it later.

Like really, this lady came in the other day trying to return $300 worth of stuff saying, "I want to return it because I have all this stuff already, why would I want to keep it?" I WANTED to reply back with, "Why would you BUY IT then?!?!?!?" LOL.

It sucks when a few have to ruin it for all.

Yes, that does SUCK some moron had to ruin it for everyone! But thanks so much for letting us know. Do you know if Premium has the same rules? I doubt I will even go to Prime again. It's not worth driving 3.5 hrs each way with all their limitations. If they want to sell the stuff, then let me buy it. If not, I will spend my money elsewhere. We are in a recession, and stores are telling me they don't want my money
thmbdn.gif
(Yes, I know why they have their limit but it still doesn't make sense to me). I will just go to the CCO's where they know me and I have never had problems with buying whatever I want. I travel enough that it doesn't matter.

crystrill

Well today I let everyone slide because I really didn't care. To be honest, if you're not one of those tourists that come in and buy a ton stuff and all of the same colors, like say they buy 3 'vibrant grape' e/s, 3 'soft force' e/s, etc... no one is going to say anything. Because most of our returns are from people like that. They buy a ton of duplicates, go over $300, etc... then return it later. The only time I enforce any of our rules is if the person is a bitch and that's my weird way of getting back at them. (The sweetest revenge is when they're an ass the whole time and then their credit card gets declined!!). And everyone at my job is pretty nice. But I still wanted to warn you guys just in case, you know? So it's kind of like an... be warned, but not terrified type thing? If that makes sense LMAO.

chickatthegym

^ I totally understand
smiles.gif
Don't worry I'm not a bitch at all LOL... I hope I didn't come off too rude in my last post. I just get so excited when I get to go to the Orlando CCO's (which is once or twice a year) so that would really be sad to get denied if I found a bunch of stuff I "needed".

It's too bad that Estee Lauder can't come up with a return policy to help cut down on the number of shady returns. Imagine all that great MAC going to waste
ssad.gif
Can you guys ever just deny a return? That takes a lot of balls to return $300 of makeup (and like you said before, it's WEIRD that she would even buy that much if she "has it all ready").

But def thanks for the heads up
smiles.gif
If you see me come in, you will know I am a crazy MAC addict and never return anything
winks.gif

crystrill

Quote:
^ I totally understand
smiles.gif
Don't worry I'm not a bitch at all LOL... I hope I didn't come off too rude in my last post. I just get so excited when I get to go to the Orlando CCO's (which is once or twice a year) so that would really be sad to get denied if I found a bunch of stuff I "needed".

It's too bad that Estee Lauder can't come up with a return policy to help cut down on the number of shady returns. Imagine all that great MAC going to waste
ssad.gif
Can you guys ever just deny a return? That takes a lot of balls to return $300 of makeup (and like you said before, it's WEIRD that she would even buy that much if she "has it all ready").

But def thanks for the heads up
smiles.gif
If you see me come in, you will know I am a crazy MAC addict and never return anything
winks.gif

The whole bitch thing wasn't geared towards you at all
smiles.gif
lol.

CCO's are returns and store credit only. But since it's makeup we can't put it back out on the floor. So that's money wasted. We need more customers so we can become a high volume store since Premium is. It's hard because Premium is close enough for people to not want to come to Prime at all. But we NEED you guys to come so that way we can get up there with Premium and be able to order more often and more stuff. They're considered high volume which is why they often have a lot more things we don't. A lot of people tell us all the time that they like our store better but wished we had what they had. But Prime mall is fairly new so it will probably take another year to get up there. Our second problem is that we're on the expensive side of the mall.

Latest posts