Orlando, FL CCO (Orlando Premium & Prime Outlets)

fintia

I'm so excited to hear this! I'm in Orlando this week and I was thinking going only to the premium but since you are telling us this I'm going straight to prime! is it a lot out today?

BeHeardKD

Wow I can't wait to go! Please let me know if you got any Style Black eyeshadows because I really want two of them!! Thank you!!!
smiles.gif

miss rochelle

ugh why did i wait until may to vacation in florida? lol. my mom and i made plans for an orlando weekend - shopping at the outlets and then going to disney.
smiles.gif
i need the redhead MSF!

ILoveMakeup84

Quote:
Originally Posted by miss rochelle
ugh why did i wait until may to vacation in florida? lol. my mom and i made plans for an orlando weekend - shopping at the outlets and then going to disney.
smiles.gif
i need the redhead MSF!

I am doing the same thing! jaja I hope there's tons of stuff, specially since I am flying from Ecuador!
tong.gif

AudreyNicole

I was at Premium today... Here is what I can remember:

Single Eyeshadows:
Shadowy Lady
Electra
Sumptous Olive
Bitter
Hauting
Go
Mirah's Mood
Violet Trance
Juiced
Warming Trend
Blue Flame
Top Knot
Henna
Pincurl
Sketch
Bold and Brazen
Vibrant Grape
Apres Ski
Artic Grey
Post Haste
Ochre Style
Daisy Chain
Mineral
And more...

Pigments:
Copper
Gold
Pure White
Process Magenta
Green Space
Cool Pink
Pink Vivid
Reflects Rust
Jewelmarine
Vanilla
Violet
Mutiny
Bell Bottom Blue
Teal
Genuine Orange
Melon
And more...

Lots of MES -Fresh Green Mix, Sea and Sky, the trios and quad MES.
Tempting, Shadowy Lady, Tone Grey, Stowaways Quads.
Dame Edna trios and Hello Kitty quads.

Tons of MSFs, Lipglasses, Lipsticks, Tendertones.
Flamable Paint
Blue Peep Fluidline
The Perfect Cheek and Notable blushes and lots of MBs.
4-5 Perfumes

There was lots more, but I can't remember everything
smiles.gif

ILoveMakeup84

I am finally going to Orlando July 18th.. I hope I find great stuff there! I am staying close to Seaworld is this outlet far from there?

Shanible

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILoveMakeup84
I am finally going to Orlando July 18th.. I hope I find great stuff there! I am staying close to Seaworld is this outlet far from there?

There are two outlets in Orlando, both with a CCO. The one closest to Seaworld is Premium. They are both not too far. Each has it's own treasures. Premium is the MSF mecca. Prime has some good finds, since there are less tourists there. The last time I went, about three weeks ago, there were a few good shadows and pigments. I think Premium gets bigger shipments. If there is a specific item you want, they do tell you if that SPECIFIC one is there, if you call. They will even hold it for you (I don't know their hold time frame, I went same day).

All in all, if you can afford it, take a peek at both. If you can only do one, I suggest Premium. The parking is INSANE for it though. Never had a problem at Prime.

ILoveMakeup84

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shanible
There are two outlets in Orlando, both with a CCO. The one closest to Seaworld is Premium. They are both not too far. Each has it's own treasures. Premium is the MSF mecca. Prime has some good finds, since there are less tourists there. The last time I went, about three weeks ago, there were a few good shadows and pigments. I think Premium gets bigger shipments. If there is a specific item you want, they do tell you if that SPECIFIC one is there, if you call. They will even hold it for you (I don't know their hold time frame, I went same day).

All in all, if you can afford it, take a peek at both. If you can only do one, I suggest Premium. The parking is INSANE for it though. Never had a problem at Prime.

Thanks a lot! I was just cheking the Hotel we are staying at and its right next to Premium Outlets so I can go walking! I am looking for MSF's specially So Ceylon so I hope I can find one there! And since you say Premium is the MSF mecca then I'll be in paradise jajaja.

How much are MSF's at CCO's? I want to make some sort of budget so I know how much I need to save until then...

Thanks a lot guys!
winkiss.gif

nebbish

I had NO IDEA there was a CCO at Premium. I've been to the one at Prime. I'm so excited to hit the Premium outlet now!

Also -- I live here, so if anyone needs anything just let me know :]

Notorious19

The MSFs at Premium are about $18.00. I know I've seen So Ceylon in there before, but I'm not 100% it's still there. I go to Premium once a week and they always have new things in there, lol.

ILoveMakeup84

Quote:
Originally Posted by Notorious19
The MSFs at Premium are about $18.00. I know I've seen So Ceylon in there before, but I'm not 100% it's still there. I go to Premium once a week and they always have new things in there, lol.

Great! Thanks a lot!
smiles.gif

DollyGirl92

I'm hitting Orlando on the 7th of July, and hopefully we'll actually go prime that evening, and I will just escape into the CCO, but hopefully, I'll not spend all my money in the first two days hehe.
What do you guys often see in prime?

ILoveMakeup84

Hey girls since I've never been to a CCO before and don't know what it looks like :p I was cheking the Premium Outlet website and there's a listing of the beauty stores but in which one is MAC located?
This is the list:
  • Beauty Express
  • The Cosmetics Company Store
  • Designer Fragrances
  • Elizabeth Arden
  • Fragrance Outlet
  • Lancôme - The Company Outlet
  • Perfumania
Thanks a lot for your help
smiles.gif

fintia

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILoveMakeup84
Hey girls since I've never been to a CCO before and don't know what it looks like :p I was cheking the Premium Outlet website and there's a listing of the beauty stores but in which one is MAC located?
This is the list:
  • Beauty Express
  • The Cosmetics Company Store
  • Designer Fragrances
  • Elizabeth Arden
  • Fragrance Outlet
  • Lancôme - The Company Outlet
  • Perfumania
Thanks a lot for your help
smiles.gif

The cosmetics company store!

Shanible

Quote:
Originally Posted by DollyGirl92
I'm hitting Orlando on the 7th of July, and hopefully we'll actually go prime that evening, and I will just escape into the CCO, but hopefully, I'll not spend all my money in the first two days hehe.
What do you guys often see in prime?

Prime has a lot of shadows and a handful of MSF. There is a good amount of lippies, too. There are about 20 piggies at Prime. There are some good colors, like lark about and pink pearl. I'm not a fan of glitters, but they had a couple of those too. There are about 10 holiday sets. Prime still has the sheer pressed powders (in the gold monogram, Premium has the silver boudoir ones). They have had most of the same stuff, a few new piggies, for the last few trips I've made. I go about once a month.

queen_kitty

Is anymore Hello Kitty stuff there, specifically the quads? My best friend was so sad to miss out on them when they were at the mall, even though she got me one for my birthday, and I might try to get ahold of one for her birthday coming up. I wouldn't mind picking up some more Hello Kitty stuff for myself though either, just because it's cute! Also, has anybody seen Waternymph, or any of the Lure collection at outlets? Or is that already too old to be there? I've never been to an outlet before.

Prototype83

Quote:
Originally Posted by queen_kitty
Is anymore Hello Kitty stuff there, specifically the quads? My best friend was so sad to miss out on them when they were at the mall, even though she got me one for my birthday, and I might try to get ahold of one for her birthday coming up. I wouldn't mind picking up some more Hello Kitty stuff for myself though either, just because it's cute! Also, has anybody seen Waternymph, or any of the Lure collection at outlets? Or is that already too old to be there? I've never been to an outlet before.

I only remember seeing the Too Dolly quad and I went two weeks ago. The CCO in Bradenton has both quads... just went yesterday. I didn't see any of the shadows from Lure either :-(

Prototype83

Are any of you going to Orlando anytime soon? I was hoping someone could do a CP for Cheeky Bronze MSF for me please.

crystrill

Quote:
Originally Posted by Notorious19

Brittany, my traitor
smiles.gif
lol