Orlando, FL CCO (Orlando Premium & Prime Outlets)

crystrill

my bad forgot to come back and announce it. it might not be that interesting for some butttt we finally got in SMASHBOX products. just their sets though. like the ones with halo. or the sets made for specific eye colors.

Notorious19

Someone did a youtube haul after a trip to both CCOs that there are Tom Ford products....can someone confirm this? I need to know if I should be going to Orlando ASAP!

crystrill

we always have TF perfumes. as far as makeup, we only have this one dark purple lipstick for like 35 bux that i refuse to buy, even with a discount.

vala

I just got back from Orlando and was lucky to visit both outlets! As DILLIGAF mentioned, if you can only go to one, go to the one on Vineland Ave. It has a larger selection of MAC products. I went there first and when I went to the second outlet on International Drive, I wasn't impressed. Although, they did have a few products not at the other location, like the mirror from the VV collection and the Fafi tote. They still have a lot of the products listed by crystrill.

afulton

I went to both outlets last weekend. I hauled a few items from the one on Vineland Ave but didn't get anything from the other one. They either had the same items or nothing really impressive. The CCOs are always the highlight of my visit to Orlando.

I just got back from Orlando and was lucky to visit both outlets! As DILLIGAF mentioned, if you can only go to one, go to the one on Vineland Ave. It has a larger selection of MAC products. I went there first and when I went to the second outlet on International Drive, I wasn't impressed. Although, they did have a few products not at the other location, like the mirror from the VV collection and the Fafi tote. They still have a lot of the products listed by crystrill.

alexandrapalaci

Sooo... I was in orlando this past week for a seminar and of course fit a little shopping into my fiance and my schedule. We went to the Malls atlease twice to each... They have some of the semi-precious eyeshadows... I picked up Smoked Ruby, Golden Glaze, Blue Sheen, Unsurrpassable, dark indulgence, Hint of Saphire, Warmth of Coral, Stereo Rose, Delft PP, Idyllic PP, Nubile PP, Treasure Hunt PP, 180 Brush x2 and a couple more items i cant remember right now... I spent +350 but i am happy with my haul

Richelle83

Sooo... I was in orlando this past week for a seminar and of course fit a little shopping into my fiance and my schedule. We went to the Malls atlease twice to each... They have some of the semi-precious eyeshadows... I picked up Smoked Ruby, Golden Glaze, Blue Sheen, Unsurrpassable, dark indulgence, Hint of Saphire, Warmth of Coral, Stereo Rose, Delft PP, Idyllic PP, Nubile PP, Treasure Hunt PP, 180 Brush x2 and a couple more items i cant remember right now... I spent +350 but i am happy with my haul

I really hope some of this is still there when I get there in about 3 wks!

Cindy1969

Great to hear that!
I leave next monday for a 9 day visit to Orlando, can't wait
pompom.gif

afulton

I just went today....Here's what I can remember

Blushes:
Equilibrum, Garb, Prim and Proper, Seaside CCB, Virgin Isle CCB, Warmth of Coral, Dirty Plum

Eyeshadows:
Carbonized, Mythical, VV collection, Off the Page, Zingy

Lots of the duo eyeshadows

Many of the Semi Precious MES

2011 Holiday collections

MSFs:
Pink Porcelin, Stereo Rose

Most of the Bounce Shadows and paint pots from Posh Paradise

tamara8913

anybody in here>???????????
im going to orlando tomorrow
im dying to go to this store

has anybody been there lately???????????

admmgz

Has anybody gone to the Orlando CCO's lately? Did they have anything good? I'm hoping to go this weekend

crystrill

There's nothing really at Premium International ("Prime"). Not even blush. A few lipsticks but nothing good other than the Viva Glam ones. Same ol' eyeshadows. And it's like that for all brands. Not much stuff. Need to visit the other location to see what they have.

Anything new, all? I'm in Orlando with my family and want to visit both CCOs but I doubt they'll have the patience. I would LOVE to find some MSFs and eyeshadows for my palette. And I can ALWAYS do with more lipsticks.
mac_haul.gif

I was at Vineland Ave. CCO today, I'll report back as much of what as saw as possible.

I got Smoked Purple Lipstick, Aqua e/s, Underage lipglass and Equilibrium blush.

E/S- Gone Bananas, Lucky Green, Free To Be, Sweet Joy, Sun Blonde, Winkle, Sky Blue, Passionate, Carbonized, Her Alter Image, Street Art Palette, some duos and many more, lots of brights in particular.

Only Porcelain Pink MSF (boo) and one of the Champale beauty powders, In The Abstract Highlighter, a Glitter and Ice b/p, a few MSF naturals and some Nc/w40+ face products.

Blush: Equilibrium, Personal Style, Pressed Amber, Dirty Plum, Miss Behave.

Some mineralize e/s and a large selection of pigments.

Lipglasses; Docile, Underage, Strange Potion, Girl on Board and many more including Cremesheen glasses.

Lipsticks: Smoked Purple, Prince Noir, Naturally Eccentric, Summer Shower, Potent Fig I THINK, Eloquent Air, Metal Maven

Many Big Bounce shadows, some Superslick liners, paintpots including Imaginary and lots of other liners.

Nail polishes- Little Girl Type, Rain of Flowers, Quiet Time, Hangin' Loose and a good selection of others.

This is all from memory, every time I went to check the lipsticks and lipglosses I found the staff a bit intimidating looming over me, without sounding rude.

I was so happy with my purchases, I got all four items for under $50, valued about £57 RRP for around £35, very happy!

Also Viva Glam Gaga 2 Lipstick and Lipglass but I didn't want to buy backups at a CCO because of the contribution to the AIDS fund being less than full price or not donated at all

MarieMary

Hello everyone. :)

I'll probably be going to the one on Vineland Ave. next month, so I was wondering if those of you who went recently had any recommendations for me. I know they probably have tons of items, just a general idea of what is of interest would be nice. Thank you! ;)

Thanks for the list VenusEarthGirl. ;)

KARENFLRZ

Hello fellow junkies! I am a new makeup junkie and looking to build my high end collection. Has anyone been there lately? What do they have? I want to go next pay period but I live two hours away and don't want to take a trip for nothing!

Latest posts