Orlando, FL CCO (Orlando Premium & Prime Outlets)

alexandrapalaci

anything new... do they still have anything from the peacocky collection? Has anyone spotted anything from wonder woman at any of the cco locations?

crystrill

Shipment is SLOWLY trickling in. Still no MAC :( We got a lot of Clinique in. We're getting Estee Lauder in this week. Bobbi Brown came in full force about a month ago. MAC who knows.You know when you want something so bad and it just wont happen? I go to work everyday hoping MAC will show up lol. But if you use any of the other brands now would be a good time to visit.

Also I've been getting a few messages lately asking about CP's. I don't do them, sorry. If I didn't work there then I would but since I do, I'd rather not.

chickatthegym

Thanks for the update girl:) Hopefully the MAC comes in soon! Do you know if the other CCO's had the same problem because the ones I have been to lately (Vegas) had hardly any MAC!?

crystrill

Thanks for the update girl:) Hopefully the MAC comes in soon! Do you know if the other CCO's had the same problem because the ones I have been to lately (Vegas) had hardly any MAC!?

Yes. They're switching warehouses from NY to another state which is why everything has been stalled. Not just MAC but every brand we sell. The past few months we've only gotten in drop shipments which are unexpected shipments. The only thing is drop shipments are usually only Clinique and Estee Lauder (which actually, from what I've seen, sells wayyyy more than MAC). I think they're almost done though.

Cindy1969

Hi everyone, i'm from the Netherlands, and 27-2-2012 i'm going for a holiday for 9 days to Orlando, yay, first time USA
pompom.gif

Can't wait to shop there, in the malls.
And i really want to go to a CCO, we don't have that in the Netherlands.

But i need your help: what are exactly the names of the malls where the CCO's are ?
I want to buy a map from Orlando, and than i can plan some visits to these malls.
I booked a hotel on International Drive, and i already read that you can go by bus to the malls (i have a drivers license, but i'm a little bit afraid to drive a car in a foreign country...)

Thanks in advance !

crystrill

They are called Premium International (formerly called Prime Outlets) and Premium Vineland Ave.

Hi everyone, i'm from the Netherlands, and 27-2-2012 i'm going for a holiday for 9 days to Orlando, yay, first time USA
pompom.gif

Can't wait to shop there, in the malls.
And i really want to go to a CCO, we don't have that in the Netherlands.

But i need your help: what are exactly the names of the malls where the CCO's are ?
I want to buy a map from Orlando, and than i can plan some visits to these malls.
I booked a hotel on International Drive, and i already read that you can go by bus to the malls (i have a drivers license, but i'm a little bit afraid to drive a car in a foreign country...)

Thanks in advance !

crystrill

OKAY so I made a list of everything we have. This is for Premium INTERNATIONAL (aka Prime). This I would say is about 99% of all our MAC stuff. I've been making the list the

past 2 days. For reference, a LOT of things are from the Tartan Tale collection so it would be good to have that color story on hand in case you don't know what certain colors

or kits are.

For certain categories, like greasepaint sticks and nail laquers... even though I didn't write the names down I still gave it a category so you AT LEAST know that we do have

those products.

Sorry for any spelling errors it's 5 AM and I think I just spent the last hour or so perfecting this list.

AND AS ALWAYS all I ask is that you do not come to my job saying "so and so said online you had it". Or even if you do, don't mention my name please LOL.

***EYESHADOWS***
CARBON (VENOMOUS VILLAIN)
DAME'S DESIRE (LIBERTY OF LONDON)
FIRECRACKER (TO THE BEACH)
FREE TO BE (LIBERTY OF LONDON)
HUMID (TO THE BEACH)
MEET THE FLEET
NIGHT MANOUEVRES (STYLE WARRIORS)
PURPLE SHOWER
SHIMMERMOSS (TO THE BEACH)
STRAW HARVEST
SWEET JOY (VENOMOUS VILLAIN)
VAINGLORIOUS (VENOMOUS VILLAIN)
VILE VIOLET (VENOMOUS VILLAIN)
VIBRANT GRAPE (STYLE WARRIORS)

***MINERAL/METAL/LARGE/TRIO EYESHADOWS***
I just made a list of all the mineralize, metal, or basically LARGE eyeshadows all in one. I didn't specify, sorry... but my main goal was to jot down the colors. But I mean, if

it's a color you're looking for you'll know what it is, right? LOL

A WISH COME TRUE
CENTRE STAGE
DALLIANCE
ENVIABLY FUN
FOLLOW YOUR FANTASY
FRESH & EASY
FRESH GREEN MIX
GLAMORA CASTLE
GOLDEN CROWN
MAKING IT EASY
MATING CALL
ODALISQUE
PEEK AT YOU
PINK SPLIT
PLAY ON PLUMS
SEMI-PRECIOUS
SEXPECTATIONS
TWEET ME
UNFLAPPABLE

***EYESHADOW PALETTES***
These are from Nordstroms, Holiday collections, Trip, etc...

BEAUTIES PLAY IT COOL
BURMESE BEAUTY
COLOUR 3
COLOUR FORMS GREEN
COLOUR FORMS PURPLE
FAFI 2
MYSTIC COOL
PALACE PEDIGREED
REELERS & ROCKERS
TEMPTING
TRIP: 4 COOL FACE
TWIST OF TARTAN

***PIGMENTS***
BLOODLINE
BRASH & BOLD
FOLLOW YOUR FANCY
FUSCHIA (GLITTER)
GOLD STROKE
MOONLIGHT NIGHT
NEW FIXATION
REFLECTS COPPER (GLITTER)
RICH LIFE
TEAL
UNIVERSAL MIX

STACKED 2! (pinks/purples)
BRONZESCAPE

TARTAN TALE SMOKEY THRILLSEEKERS SET
TARTAN TALE COOL THRILLSEEKERS SET
TARTAN TALE WARM THRILLSEEKERS SET

***GREASEPAINTS & SHADOWSTICKS***
We have a lot of these. I didn't write the names down. MAYBE in the near future I will and then update this list.

***LIPSTICKS***
BLACK KNIGHT
GOES AND GOES (PRO LONGWEAR)
FAITHFULLY YOURS (PRO LONGWEAR)
LOVE FOREVER ( PRO LONGWEAR)
And about 15 dazzle lipsticks that I didn't care to write down LOL.

***LIPGLASSES***
2N
ALMONDINE
A QUIET ROAR
BEST OF BREED
BUZZ
EMBER GLOW
FANCY CAT
FEELING DREAMY
FOLD & TUCK
FOOLISHLY FAB
JEALOUS
KUMQUAT
LAP OF LUXURY
LIGHT THAT FIRE
NEW BERRY
NEW SPIRIT
NICO
ON DISPLAY
PRET-A-PAPIER
PURPLE RAGE
RED DEVIL
RICH & RIPE
ROCK OUT
SHE'S A STAR
SO THIS SEASON
SPREE
STEAL MY HEART
STRAWBERRY BLONDE
TRANCE PLANT
UTTERLY DISCRETE
VIRGIN KISS
WILDLY REFINED

***SPECIAL PACKAGING LIPGLASSES***
A DIFFERENT GROOVE (LIBERTY OF LONDON)
PERENNIAL HIGH STYLE (LIBERTY OF LONDON)
FRANKLY FRESH (LIBERTY OF LONDON)
HOT HOUSE (VV)
STRANGE POTION (VV)
WRONG SPELL (VV)
REVENGE IS SWEET (VV)
EASY LOUNGER (TO THE BEACH)
SPLASHING (TO THE BEACH)
FIERCE AND FABOLOUS (sTYLE WARRIOR)
STYLE WARRIOR (sTYLE WARRIOR)
VIVA GLAM GAGA 1

***TRI-COLOR LIPGLASSES***
We have about 12 colors.

***SUPERGLASSES***
CHERRY ELECTRIC
DISCO BLEND
FAB FRENZY
GIFT WRAP
SUPER FLASH
SWEET TART
TOTALLY BANG
TUNNEL OF LOVE

***DARE TO WEAR & KISSABLE LIPCOLOUR GLOSSES***
DARE TO DARE
DEVOTED POPPY
EXXXHIBITIONIST
FLAUNTING IT
LOVE PECK
PEACOCKY
SCANDELICIOUS
SO BAD
SUPER
TEMPER TANTRA
VANITY FAIR
WIND ME UP
WOO ME

***DAZZLEGLASSES/CREMESHEEN GLASSES/DAZZLE CREMES***
BLACKFIRE
CHILLIN'
EURO BEAT
FASHION WHIM
GLAMOUR O.D.
GOING CASUAL
GONE ROMANCIN'
LIGHTLY PRANCING
LUSCIOUS SPARKS
PASSING FANCY
PERFECTLY UNORDINARY
RADIANT JEWELS
RIGHT IMAGE
SOFT DAZZLE
SUBLIME SHINE
YOU GOT THE LOOK
YOU'VE GOT IT

***PRO LONGWEAR CREMES/GLOSS/WHATEVER THEY'RE CALLED***
We have like 4 or 5 colors. I didn't write the names down. MAYBE in the near future I will and then update this list.

***EYELINERS***
BLACK LINE
THYME & ROSEMARY (OR IS IT ROSEMARY & THYME?)
SOME PRIMARY YELLOW EYELINER, FORGOT THE NAME

***LIPLINERS***
LIFE'S A BEACH (TO THE BEACH)

***MARCEL WANDERS LIPGLOSSES***
ALL 4 COLORS, DIDN'T GET AROUND TO WRITING THE NAMES

***BLUSHES***
LAID BACK (CREME)
ON A MISSION (STLYE WARRIORs)
PERSONAL STYLE
THE SOFT MEOW

***HOLIDAY BLUSH TRIOS***
A Triumphant Blush Face Kit (TARTAN TALE)
Hark the Heraldry Face Kit (TARTAN TALE)
WE ALSO HAVE THE 2 KITS FROM 2009 HOLIDAY

***BEAUTY POWDERS/BRONZERS/HI-LITES***
HER OWN DEVICES BP (VENOMOUS VILLAINS)
PLAY IT PROPER BP
ROSE OLE (HI-LITE)
TOO CHICH BP
BEACH BRONZE (TO THE BEACH CREME BRONZER)
WEEKEND (TO THE BEACH CREME BRONZER)

***FOUNDATIONS/BASE***
NW 44, NW 46 PRO LONGWEAR
NW 50 STUDIO FIX
NW 50 MOISTUREBLEND
EXTRA LIGHT, LIGHT MEDIUM, MEDIUM, MEDIUM PLUS MINERALIZE FOUNDATION
NW 20, NW 25, NW 35 LOOSE POWDER (FORGOT THE NAME, BUT THE LOOSE POWDER FOUNDATIONS)

***RANDOM FACE STUFF***
LAVENDER LOOSE SETTING POWDER
TRUTH & LIGHT COOLING POWDER (VENOMOUS VILLAINS)

***KITS***
Holiday kits, Nordstrom kits, etc
NEUTRAL LIPS (RED SHE SAID)
RED LIPS (RED SHE SAID)
KNOBLE KNIGHTS (TARTAN TALE)
VAIN & GLORIOUS LIP (TARTAN TALE)
DAZZLE THE LADS LIP (TARTAN TALE)
VIOLET MY LOVE (TARTAN TALE)
UP-START (FULL SIZE FACE VISAGE W/ MINI FIX +, FACE CREME)
HOLIDAY 2010 SHE'S GOT IT ALL BRUSH SET (194SE 204SE 224SE 266SE 275SE)
HOLIDAY 2009 BRUSH SET THAT HAS THE SAME EXACT BRUSHES AS SHE'S GOT IT ALL
NORDSTROM 2010 BRUSH KIT FOR FACE
NAUGHTY LITTLE VICES HOLIDAY 2010 TARTAN TALE NAIL POLISH KIT
THE SWINGING VIOLETS MINERAL KIT HOLIDAY 2010 TARTAN TALE

***FAKE LASHES***
We have about 8 styles.

***BRUSHES***
We have about 12. Nothing spectacular though.

***NAIL LACQUERS***
We have about 12 colors.

***PERFUMES***
AFRICANIMAL
MV1
PINKAURA
And the rollerball one from I think the 09 couture collection?

***OTHER***
NAKED HONEY SALVE
NAKED HONEY BODY WASH
MINERALIZE ALL OVER LOTION
MICROFINE REFINISHER
SHAVE CREAM

chickatthegym

Thanks soooooo much for the list! Orlando is about 2 or 3 hrs for me and I have to convince the hubby to make the trip so this def helps a ton! Now I know for sure there is stuff I am looking for! You are awesome!!!
kissy.gif

Cindy1969

@crystrill: Thank you so much !! I wrote it on my Orlando List, and def. going to visit both :)
And wow, how much nice collections you still sell, great !

crystrill

After my huge list we got in more metallic/metal-x/whatever it's called eye shadows as well as a few more things from Venomous Villains like the mirror, another beauty powder, and 2 lipstick colors. Actually, we received more than 2 but the other colors came damaged :( And this was the last of shipment for a good month :( And it was one of the lipstick colors I wanted too :( Ahh well less things for me to buy! lol. We also got in 4 new paint pots (Chilled On Ice, Dangerous Cuvee, Let Me Pop, Vintage Selection). I feel like we got in some other things too but I just can't remember right now. Also, the other location (Premium Vineland) has in a lot of new stuff too. I haven't been over there but my co-worker has and said it's a lot of stuff. So if you girls have the chance definitely check out both stores.

sunsetbeauty15

After my huge list we got in more metallic/metal-x/whatever it's called eye shadows as well as a few more things from Venomous Villains like the mirror, another beauty powder, and 2 lipstick colors. Actually, we received more than 2 but the other colors came damaged :( And this was the last of shipment for a good month :( And it was one of the lipstick colors I wanted too :( Ahh well less things for me to buy! lol. We also got in 4 new paint pots (Chilled On Ice, Dangerous Cuvee, Let Me Pop, Vintage Selection). I feel like we got in some other things too but I just can't remember right now. Also, the other location (Premium Vineland) has in a lot of new stuff too. I haven't been over there but my co-worker has and said it's a lot of stuff. So if you girls have the chance definitely check out both stores.
im going on the 24th of next month (i live in england) and i cannot tell you how excited i am, i hope they have some MSFs and more blush because i love blush and msfs i will be going to both CCO's so im reallllly excited!

Notorious19

Darn it Crystal with this list...thank goodness I'm coming to Orlando next month on business otherwise you'd be seeing me this weekend LOL

arianamar

Hi Crystal! I was wondering if by any chance you know the DM name and # for the Gilroy, Ca location? I had a couple bad experiences with the Manager and she refused to give me the information, said she was the DM??!! Thanks.

crystrill

Hi Crystal! I was wondering if by any chance you know the DM name and # for the Gilroy, Ca location? I had a couple bad experiences with the Manager and she refused to give me the information, said she was the DM??!! Thanks.

Check your direct messages.

Okay so we did get in more shipment. We got in big bounce eyeshadows, a good amount of permanent CLASSIC eyeshadow colors, the beauty powders from the collection that had the flower imprint stuff (Alpha girl and another color), we got in a few more lipsticks as well. oh AND we got in a a very good range of colors from studio fix fluid and pro longwear. and in studio fix powder we only got in nc 50 and nc 55. Sorry i dont really remember everything else we got in.

Also about 3 days ago I worked at the other location and geez i swear they have everything. some eyeshadows they had that i remember is sunny spot, goldenrod, red brick, lime, haunting, and a few other colors i think people would be interested in. they also had mac air brush paint in colors, refined darker golden and another bronzer. for eyeshadow quads, that i remember... they had CUTIE, leopard luxe, athma, and a few others. they had 3 wonder woman lipglasses and one wonder woman nail polish. umm, they had feline eye liner. they had a lot of stuff. i wanted to go crazy and buy everything but i contained myself and only got 3 things lol.