Orlando, FL CCO (Orlando Premium & Prime Outlets)

yessisbfc

I went to both CCO's in Orlando today. Both the malls are now called Premium. I can't remember which items were at which but here is a list of what I remembered

Refined MSF (Vineland), Cheeky Bronze MSF (Vineland), Porcelain Pink MSF (Vineland), ALL VV eyeshadows (Only de-vil & sweet joy at International), Lithe, the family crest, later, partylicious, bloodline etc all at Vineland and a few at International, Truth & Light powder at International only, LOL Summer Rose at both I think, 2 prolongwear lippies at International (a bright pink one and brown?), To the beach lipliners at both, the perfect cheek, the soft meow, happy together and other blushes, both creme bronzers from to the beach, 2 mascaras, made to love lipstick, phlox, vg gaga lipglass at Vineland only. I can't think of any more but there's a few items

crystrill

Haven't made a list in a while. We weren't so busy today and I was bored at work so I made a list. This is for Premium International (formerly Prime). I didn't make a list of lip products that's just tooo time consuming but if you have a question about a specific color I can tell you if we have it or not. But off the top of my head I know we have 4 lip stain markers, about 3 dare to wear colors a good amount of dazzles, cremesheens, etc, 2 pro-longwear lipsticks (the pink and beige one... I know, how specific lol), and pro-long glosses. I didn't make a list of palettes. Off the top I know we have colour 4, palace pedigreed, 3 tartan tale pallettes, 3 holiday 2009 pallettes, and a few others. We also have 3 brush sets from tartan tale, the brush roll set from nordstrom, a holiday 2009 eye set, as well as the mineral kits from that year as well... along with one of the nordstroms face kits (pink box). But yeah, for lip products, eyeliners, grease paint sticks,paint pots, mascaras, and random other products just ask me and I'll know if we have it or not. Ill try to make a list of random products next time I work. We have Viva Glam Gaga lipgloss.
And for any ORIGINS lovers out there we have a good amount of goodies!! love, love, LOVVVE origins!!

EYE SHADOWS
Carbon (Venomous Villains)
Sweetjoy (Venomous Villains)
De-vil (Venomous Villains)
Shimmermoss (To the Beach)
Humid (To the Beach)
Firecracker (To the Beach)
Birds & Berries (GMLOL)
Give Me Liberty of London (GMLOL)
Dame's Desire (GMLOL)
Free to Be (GMLOL)
Bough Grey (GMLOL)
Soft Force (Style Warriors)
Bright Future (Style Warriors)
Vibrant Grape (Style Warriors)
Night Manoevres (Style Warriors)
Aqua
Crazy Cool
Going Bananas
Haunting
Lime
Love Lace
Meet the Fleet
Off the Page
Purple Shower
Samoa Silk
Shock-a-holic
Silverthorn
Sky Blue
Straw Harvest
Violet Trance
Warming Trend

SUITE ARRAY EYE SHADOWS
Ocean 2
Blue Zone

PEARLMATTE EYESHADOW

TARTAN TALE HOLIDAY EYE SHADOWS
A Wish Come True
Enviably Fun
Follow Your Fantasy
Glamora Castle
Golden Crown
Semi-precious

TRI-COLOR MINERAL EYE SHADOWS
Blue My Mind
Calm, Cool, Collected
Fresh & Easy
In the Groove
Making It Easy
Style Influencer

HOLIDAY 2009 MINERAL EYE SHADOWS
It's A Miracle
Mayhem
Midnight Madness

PIGMENTS
Antique Green
Bloodline
Brash & Bold
Fuschia Pigment
Fuschia Glitter
Gold Stroke
Later
Mega-Rich
Moonlight Night
Partylicious
Reflects Copper
Reflects Pink
Rich Life
Spiritualize
The Family Crest

BLUSH
A Little Bit of Sunshine
Band of Roses
Dirty Plum (Regular)
Dirty Plum (Liberty of London)
Earth to Earth
Garb
Getaway Bronze (To The Beach)
Hang Loose
Happy Together
Moon River
New Vibe
On A Mission (Style Warriors)
Personal Style
The Soft Meow

Bronzers/Hi-lites/Face Powders
Solar Riche Bronzer (Style Warriors)
Weekend Creme Bronzer (To The Beach)
Beach Bronze Creme Bronzer (To The Beach)
Summer Rose BP (Rose Romance)
Golden Nectar Hi-lite (that honey whatever collection)
Truth & Light Cooling Powder (Venomous Villains)
Prep & Prime Transparent Powder

KimmyAnn_678

We're going to Disney next week to watch my niece perform, Saturday night when we arrive the rest of my family wanted to go to church and I don't do church... excpet for they said there's an Outlet within walking distance and of course my first thought was to wonder if there was a CCO and looks like there is :) So we all know what I'll be doing.

RoCk_StAr_GiRl

Hey love!

I am heading out to the Orlando outlet in just over a months time (I am having my holiday there so will be sure to pop in!)

Do Estee Lauder Company staff get extra discount in the outlet on production of a payslip? I know we do at the UK ones but wasn't sure if it would work in US too?

x

crystrill

Hey love!

I am heading out to the Orlando outlet in just over a months time (I am having my holiday there so will be sure to pop in!)

Do Estee Lauder Company staff get extra discount in the outlet on production of a payslip? I know we do at the UK ones but wasn't sure if it would work in US too?

x

Yes make sure you have a pay stub from within the last 30 days.

crystrill

We got in Bite of an Apple blush (venomous villains) and a lot of sheertone blushes. But a good amount of them we only got in 2 of each. We also got in bobbi brown bronzers.... antigua, barbados tan, bahama, and two more colors, cant remember.... oh and the two mineral eyeshadows from venomous villains. i also wanted to point out that we sell coach fragrances, including poppy! smells soooo good. i feel like there was something else we got that was "exciting" but cant remember. lol. oh and we have the MAC brush roll.

foxxylatina07

Damn I wish the outlet I go to had all these things but they suck, really suck hehe. Hmm I gotta make it my mission to go by when I go to Florida sometime this year =)

RoCk_StAr_GiRl

Anyone know if this outlet still has any of the villains things? I am particularly looking for the following: Truth and Light cooling powder, My Dark Magic MES, Wicked Ways Lipglass, Dark Deed Lipstick, Strange Potion Lipglass, Hot House Lipglass, Toxic Tale, Heartless, Devlishly Stylish, Bite of An Apple Blush and Oh So Fair Blush.x

RoCk_StAr_GiRl

*Bump* Has anyone been to either of these outlets recently? I am leaving for Olrando next week and can't decide whether to schedule in a visit there or not!

amynicolaox

I was just there and went to both Vineland and International Premium Outlet CCOs multiple times throughout the week, and sadly the selections were not as good as times I have been in the past, and a lot of the items that were there in the last bulk post were not anymore! Although I was disappointed, I still found some things to buy, but I think Vineland had the better selection.

I purchased:
Showstopper e/s
Prance Mega Metal E/s
Love Nectar Lustreglass
Prim & Proper Blush
Dirty Greasepaint Stick
Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer

I will edit tomorrow with an updated list of things I saw (that I can remember) at each location

crystrill

they're switching warehouses or something so shipment has basically been non-existent lately. i think when they're done though we'll be getting a TONNNNN of things in!!!! so all CCO's are basically gonna suck for a while.

crystrill

VG Lady Gaga 2 Nude came in!!!... and that's about it LOL. A bunch of new Bobbi Brown things, especially concealers!

BeckyBenett

hi guys. i may be visiting orlando at the end of the year to visit universal studios.. was wondering how i can get to the premium vineyard outlets from hard rock hotel (its on site at universal studios).. im hoping for some sort of bus/shuttle? i cant drive so yup. need to plan my trip carefully.. =)

sunsetbeauty15

im going end of october will they have had their shipments by then? :) x
they're switching warehouses or something so shipment has basically been non-existent lately. i think when they're done though we'll be getting a TONNNNN of things in!!!! so all CCO's are basically gonna suck for a while.

alexandrapalaci

I will be going to orlando in october and december... I will definatly be passing by the cco... hoopefully they have a couple good things

Mutzi Boo

Heyyyy im from Ireland and I was there last week on holidays
smiles.gif

They had a good few little sets and stuff.... but nothing that caught my eye!!
I spent sooooo much money in the MAC store there tho and Sephora ( which we don't have here TEAR! )
Yee are sooo lucky to have shops like that!! My nearest MAC shop is over an hour n half drive away and the website doesn't deliver to Ireland
ssad.gif

Also it's more expensive here in comparison to the US!! Count yourselves very lucky
thmbup.gif

Mutzi Boo

hi guys. i may be visiting orlando at the end of the year to visit universal studios.. was wondering how i can get to the premium vineyard outlets from hard rock hotel (its on site at universal studios).. im hoping for some sort of bus/shuttle? i cant drive so yup. need to plan my trip carefully.. =)
There is an I ride trolley (bus) that goes to both outlets... its a dollar 25 cents or u can buy a 7 day ticket, 14 day ticket etc... but the stops are only along I drive and not into universal so id say you would have to get a taxi or walk into the nearest bus stop (bout 10/15 min walk) and then get the trolley or just get a taxi to the outlets themselves!
Hope this helps!! I was there for two weeks with the BF and we got the I ride to the nearest stop to Universal n then we used to walk into the park from there and we would pass the Hard Rock Hotel along the way... it looked awesome!!!
cooldude.gif